team darsseul at Austria 10am

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

CircleCycle

team darsseul at Austria 10am

Post by CircleCycle » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:23 pm

SO we have this great 3 teams tour at 10am with UllesTribute, Team darsseul and CircleCycle participating. Of course riding a tour with 3 teams is a joke by itself, but we have this discussion in another thread.

And of course no big action during the tour until km 115 of stage 3 when darsseul wrote in chat, if it is okay that he attacks with 2 guys to take money and points (like in first stage) and drop back at km 194. Which we agreed. Then he did not drop back km 194 but wrote he will go also for km 215 and drop back then. Which he did not, wrote in chat that he lied to us and needs palmares. etc etc. full chat here, I underline important parts and ask the fpk to start a discussion about this case.

Race chat like in the log, so start from bottom....

Team darsseul: you think politician be correct ? ^^
CircleCycle: this is what you think ^^
Team darsseul: you know -2 on my fair is not a problem
CircleCycle: you can be proud of yourself
Team darsseul: i want to win nothing anymore ;)
CircleCycle: and either ride different edition, or nothing. Didn't expect that fairplay though
CircleCycle: I asked Luques to cancel the tour after Prolog, which in fact would have been best decision
CircleCycle: In fact I don't care. most likely I will anyway.
CircleCycle: I hope they act fast ^^
UllesTribute: cc I wont hang on you during the whole tour or chase you. most important thing is that darrseul wins nothing anymore
Team darsseul: not to drink
Team darsseul: no for the moment i need to eat
Team darsseul: ^^
CircleCycle: but will open champagne, if you get a fine
Team darsseul: but sorry to steal your trust
CircleCycle: now before I write something that gets me a fine as well, I stay silent
Team darsseul: i love u 2
UllesTribute: just stupid bevaviour
CircleCycle: poor little child
CircleCycle: you understand nothing, and that is what you are showing now
Team darsseul: that why i do the same now
Team darsseul: i understand in this game just the unfair people win palmares
CircleCycle: in fact you kind of cheated
CircleCycle: it is unfair, but not the same like you did
Team darsseul: ulles, schartner attack all days (in my last tour) he sprint to take mountain point and after he fall out the escap and ride in peloton it's not unfair?
CircleCycle: well, your french friend maybe defends you
UllesTribute: palmares got to be earned
CircleCycle: with your history...
Team darsseul: oh rajquit? ^^
UllesTribute: darsseul you are seriously one of the most unfair manager in this game. not just because of this case
CircleCycle: well, just shut up
Team darsseul: i will do the same than schartner bombes or other team like that
Team darsseul: someone need palmares, all the time you blame because i haven't palmares, now i will had palmares
Team darsseul: yes sure,
CircleCycle: I don't care... we have this 3 teams joke tour.... we had agreement
UllesTribute: of course you do
Team darsseul: yesterday someone said i don't sprint with my 2 bst sprinteur and he do this, he don't ride for this and he fuck other team
UllesTribute: not you cc
CircleCycle: for sure I will open a thread
CircleCycle: we will see
UllesTribute: are you serious?
Team darsseul: np, it's not forbiden to do this?
CircleCycle: no problem, we have the chat, fpk will be happy with some work
Team darsseul: but circle you will win green jersey and yellow jersey, me nothing, i need to win one stage to have a palmares in this tour
Team darsseul: yes i said
CircleCycle: it is completely unfair, as you got the time just because you said you drop back
Team darsseul: it's not unfair, it's a tactic
Team darsseul: the CIA said "The most important it is to know how to lie"
Team darsseul: with 1min46 i can win if i want, but i don't want i prefer take point all days than one victory, and win 10 000 in sprint in all stage
Team darsseul: i just want point me
Team darsseul: yes
UllesTribute: you fall 215? ok for me
UllesTribute: you said you drop your riders after km 194, you haven't done yet. so you are obviously a lier
Team darsseul: but 215 i fall
Team darsseul: i need to win monney
Team darsseul: i had 2 man in peloton
Team darsseul: he fall my team
UllesTribute: still waiting for you to fall at km194 like you have said ;)
Team darsseul: nice win ulles ;)
Team darsseul: nothing, let like that
CircleCycle: ? yes?
Team darsseul: 185 you ride and me to in escap ? to use a little bit energy to be sure for you
CircleCycle: yes
Team darsseul: like other day? you let me just 2 min and i stop tempo?
CircleCycle: ok
Team darsseul: okay np i will attack to take a point, to be sure to finish with 30 000 today ^^ but i will fall km 194 to have 3 man in sprint with my 2 climber
CircleCycle: don't know really.
Team darsseul: you ride km 194 or not, my 47 mountain can finish the stage or not?
CircleCycle: sorry?
Team darsseul: CC you will fall my riders or you will do MS
UllesTribute: via app. can't even see the field if 9am^^
Team darsseul: my brother will do the stage but i said what he can do
Team darsseul: tomorrow i will not be here
Team darsseul: Belloz have the best team with 86-88 or 87-88
CircleCycle: there will be livestream tomorrow on official homepage
UllesTribute: at least tomorrow is short^^
CircleCycle: *9am
CircleCycle: we can bet who wins stage at TdF10am
CircleCycle: and yes
Team darsseul: we can sleep one hours
Team darsseul: so hard
CircleCycle: 128min ^^
CircleCycle: hi
Team darsseul: hi, he said yes 2 days ago
UllesTribute: cc again togethet for ms?
UllesTribute: hi

IDF

Re: team darsseul at Austria 10am

Post by IDF » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Not fair at all ofc.
But just 2 things :

1 ) You could reduce the gap by yourself(ves) when you saw at km 194 he didn't fall back.
2)
"CircleCycle: well, your french friend maybe defends you"
:roll: :roll: :roll:
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Team darsseul is well known for his offensive and rude behaviour. It's certainly one of those teams that are not fun to ride with. But then again, the rules say nothing about blatantly lying in the race chat about what will be done at a future point of the race. Watching some parts of your race yesterday, I've been expecting a fairness thread on other things than this, but that's up to affected teams (UllesTribute for example).

My thoughts about this is that you should let him feel your distrust during the upcoming stages. Penalise his behaviour by yourself by adapting your style of riding regarding his team. I also think that's more effective than any penalty of the FPK. I would also recommend other teams to keep that in mind in future races with Team darsseul.

Nevertheless, I second you that it would be interesting to know the FPK's view on this case and even more important what Buhmann or leso think about it. Esp. about this kind of attitude towards the game.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

ullestribute

Post by ullestribute » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 pm

first...

FL which other things you mean?

to topic...

I think cc has said nearly everything in this case.
maybe darsseul has broken no written rule, but is that enough to let him do something like that?

like fl said, he is nobody you want to ride with because of his behaviour. maybe a fine would make him think about it. actually he cares about his palmares, so maybe take away the stage win and/or points for green and red.

I was surprised he was quite handsome during stage one. second stage he starts insulting because he didn't want cc to do a normal race action and control the race. now this on stage three.

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:41 pm

ullestribute wrote:first...

FL which other things you mean?
I thought I read that he was offensive against you (or CC?) during the stage yesterday. But as offense is taken and not given, even better if you haven't felt offended. :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:42 pm

CircleCycle wrote:SO we have this great 3 teams tour at 10am with UllesTribute, Team darsseul and CircleCycle participating. Of course riding a tour with 3 teams is a joke by itself, but we have this discussion in another thread.

And of course no big action during the tour until km 115 of stage 3 when darsseul wrote in chat, if it is okay that he attacks with 2 guys to take money and points (like in first stage) and drop back at km 194. Which we agreed. Then he did not drop back km 194 but wrote he will go also for km 215 and drop back then. Which he did not, wrote in chat that he lied to us and needs palmares. etc etc. full chat here, I underline important parts and ask the fpk to start a discussion about this case.

In my opinion this is an unrealistic arrangement...you should not have done such a deal with darsseul..
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Darsseul telling he needs Palmarés, lul
In my last race with him, he said that he isn't aiming to win in this game as there are more important things in life like a decent job and social life

This smells like account sharing xD
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

team darsseul

Post by team darsseul » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:56 pm

lenny, i have a life, i'm not on this game all the time, just 2 month/ years (max). I'm a student, that why i can't be here all the year.
My action was unfair sure, but is not on the rules. CC and ulles can cry more and more if they want but it's not my problem if they trust on me :D

luques

Post by luques » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Actually I agree with FL. No written rule forbid you to lie in the race chat.
But now you understand what kind of player you have in front and you can act accordingly.

And honestly I think that losing the trust of the peloton is the worst penalty in this game, because it can make the game unplayable for him.

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 am

Of course king Liqui is right here. Unrealistic? Maybe, but come on... 3 teams tour, nothing is realistic here. Was just to be nice, as this boy wouldn't get anything else. But for sure the wrong thing to do with that team.

Actually even I agree with FL and luques etc. etc. because he did not violate the fairplay rules, the written ones. And thanks for your statements, but I asked the FPK to review. So I want someone to do this ;-)
fpc is reviewing this case.
even the outcome will be, that there is no fine, I completely agree with the last sentence of Team FLs post, regarding the view of FPK, leso, Buh. And regarding the many -2 fairplay votes he got, why not take them into consideration as well!?
A further point regarding the lying in general. I think it that case/that lye completely different to examples like "I have no good form" "my rider started under reg" or other "lies" that result in trying to get an advantage over other riders. Simply not the same.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:05 pm

you dont get annoyed to link everything to me, do you?

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:Hey guys!

Well, there is a 3rd option. Banning forever all those assholes, but the FPK never had and will never have the balls to do that^^
The FPK only submits proposals, the decision is made by admin.

Even balls ;) do not help

Minot

Post by Minot » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 pm

darsseul est tres insultant sur chaque course qu'il dispute.