Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

Gera

Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Post by Gera » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Hier bitte Meldungen über trottelige Fahrer oder Fahrer deren Pass zu unrecht entzogen wurde melden!

Here you are reporting about dopey drivers or drivers whose passport has been revoked unjustly!
Last edited by Gera on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RSV Gera (ehemals Hansa-Team)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

doneddy

Re: Nationenkomitee / Nations Komitee /

Post by doneddy » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 pm

es geht um meinen jungschen Daddy Duck, ich habe gerade nochmal nachgeguckt wegen dem vornamen und hab festgestellt das er am ende mit i geschrieben wird aber das sollte ja noch kein grund zur trottelung sein oder? bitte lasst ihn wieder australier werden;)

Gera

Post by Gera » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Wie schon per PN erläutert mag Daddi mit i ein Vorname sein ... Daddy mit y ist die Verniedlichung von Dad.

Es war ein Tipfehler von Dir, aber es kommt noch eine Abfrage ob der Name richtig geschrieben wurde. Die ist nicht umsonst da ... sorry!
RSV Gera (ehemals Hansa-Team)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

Les Bergzieges

Post by Les Bergzieges » Sun May 02, 2010 8:23 pm

hey da,

habt ihr etwa meine hübsche Hope Solo entstaatet? (oder hab ich vergessen auszuwählen; bekommt man da nicht ne Meldung?)
Falls ja bitte ich dies aufgrund Quatschheit zu rückgängisieren! Bedankt.

Quick

Post by Quick » Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 pm

1. Wieso Quatschheit? Beweise bitte...

2. Welche Nationalität hatte die?

3. Bitte!
J-Czucz hype train

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Sun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm

I don't understand why there is so much german in the english area. When i want to say something in french i don't come here. Or minimum I translate in english. It's bad to be here and to see topics integrally in german.

I don't say it personally for you Hansa.
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)

Chense

Post by Chense » Mon May 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Im a little bit embarassed that Haard vonHinden and Karl Kackschick lost their nations as i asked CCS before and he said it would be ok to hin (ok he told me others would see it in another way maybe ^^)
It would be very likely if you could give them back as riders like Eiterolloid that arent real names as mine may also compete with nation.And i dont think that Kackschick doesnt sound german aswell as Haard vonHinden sounds dutch.

Sorry for the incovenience^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Yes, take Eiterolloid his nationality, he didn't even want it, Buhmann forced him to take the swiss passport!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Chense

Post by Chense » Mon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Yes, take Eiterolloid his nationality, he didn't even want it, Buhmann forced him to take the swiss passport!!!!!!!!!!!!
This could even be a good solution :D I dont have any problems with my riders riding without nations but I dont think its great that some riders with similarly "crazy" names loose it and some not :D

Les Bergzieges

Post by Les Bergzieges » Mon May 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Quick wrote:1. Wieso Quatschheit? Beweise bitte...

2. Welche Nationalität hatte die?

3. Bitte!
Also...

1) Beweise im Anflug:

"Hope Amelia Solo (* 30. Juli 1981 in Richland/Washington) ist eine US-amerikanische Fußballtorhüterin. Sie spielt in der US-amerikanischen Nationalmannschaft und trägt dort die Rückennummer 18."
(Wikipedia sollte in diesem Fall als Quelle reichen)

2) USA

3) Danke!

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Hab den Antrag auf USA mal gestellt...sollte jtzt 3 Tage oder so dauern, dann hast die Nationalität wieder.
J-Czucz hype train

Les Bergzieges

Post by Les Bergzieges » Mon May 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Supi. Wenn's fünf Tage werden ist auch nicht tragisch. ;)

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Mon May 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Hum, i see now in some maghreb countrys and too much name don't correspond and they have the nationality !! :evil:
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Post the names here! And demand that they lose their nationality, I'm all for it!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Now it is too late, they will find this inequitable ! It is of the fault the committee !!! We should leave somes nations to the persons who know them better
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

No! The comitee can't find every wrong name. It's a huuuuge list of new names every first of a month. It's just impossible to catch them all. Some slip theough the grid. For those cases it's up to the community to call attention to them and write the names of the concerning riders here.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon May 03, 2010 9:11 pm

not only per month, every day the list is growing, sometimes 30 new names, sometimes 50 per day
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Mon May 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Isn'tit a good idea to make 2 sort of members in the nations komitee?

The actual members with the actual possibilities, and new members who can just make a note (about the bad names) for the actual members, or a little more?
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Mon May 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Luna wrote:No! The comitee can't find every wrong name. It's a huuuuge list of new names every first of a month. It's just impossible to catch them all. Some slip theough the grid. For those cases it's up to the community to call attention to them and write the names of the concerning riders here.
Elaska wrote: !!! We should leave somes nations to the persons who know them better

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon May 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Why NO?

All you have to do is write down the ones you think are not ok there and ask the committee to get take their nationality. If you don't want to do that.. why are you even mentioning it here?

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue May 04, 2010 9:06 am

I don't see the problem here. it is a very little effort to check a (of course not so big) nations list of riders and send weird names to one of the memebers of the committee. I often did it in the past with Liechtenstein and sent the names e.g. to Franconia. worked pretty well without beeing member myself. so... exactly. It's not like I'm doing the work they get paid for...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Tue May 04, 2010 9:38 am

How many members are in the comittee now ?? not enough i think

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 am

There are enough members on the paper, but only 3,4 are checking regularly...the rest is looking every two, three weeks some names...hansa leads the comitee, so he probably should fire them and look for new guys
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Tue May 04, 2010 11:55 am

I never say i want to touch money or something like this.

Just that if i have a button to send the name to the Nations Komitee, i make it. But i have no time to check and send a message each time i see a bad name...

"it is a very little effort" -----> i make my races, i make some race profiles, i make my topic, i make my gestion. A lot of little efforts...

I read "there are enough members but some don't make enough". So maybe this is the real problem, as say Franconia.
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Tue May 04, 2010 12:23 pm

If they want i can do the arabics name ;)