The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

race and calendar global organistion

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Post Reply
Hoefs Cycling Team
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:13 am
Contact:

The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Post by Hoefs Cycling Team » Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:42 pm

The Tour of the Netherlands was a major international cycling race held from 1948 to 2004. It is returned to the cycling calendar in 2025—with Laporte as the winner. It is a race I used to watch from the roadside as a child, collecting photos, autographs, and caps. This year, the "Eneco Tour" is taking place from October 13 to 18. Can we add this race to the calendar? I’d be happy to handle the design.

Zappes Raiders
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 13, 2026 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Post by Zappes Raiders » Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:36 pm

+1

I think it is a good addition to the calendar. It is in parallel to Guangxi but maybe we can have 2 editions of Guangxi and 2 of Eneco (or 3 - 1)

IDF
Posts: 1729
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Post by IDF » Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:16 pm

Would be nice indeed.
Would be nice to have Guangxi 3 + 2 Eneco.
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 4001
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:29 pm

I moved the topic, as it is not in line with what goes into Calendar Coordination!
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests