Questions & Answers

Beginner questions and so on. Stupid question? Ask us!

Moderator: englishmods

Weirdos

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Weirdos » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:32 pm

I'm not new, but this transfer market system is. Kind of... No? Not anymore? Anyhow, I never got it. Maybe I should read the manual or something. But that's not the question.. Now let me come to the point here, please, will you?

I'm wondering how the selling price is calculated. My most valuable rider (Hokusai) has a value of 3.264.779. Then there goes 5% (capital) and 12% (compensation) off. The selling price now is set to 2.112.318. No matter how I mix those numbers, they don't seem to fit together. ;)
Can anyone shed light into this darkness?

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Weirdos wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:32 pm
I'm not new, but this transfer market system is. Kind of... No? Not anymore? Anyhow, I never got it. Maybe I should read the manual or something. But that's not the question.. Now let me come to the point here, please, will you?

I'm wondering how the selling price is calculated. My most valuable rider (Hokusai) has a value of 3.264.779. Then there goes 5% (capital) and 12% (compensation) off. The selling price now is set to 2.112.318. No matter how I mix those numbers, they don't seem to fit together. ;)
Can anyone shed light into this darkness?
there is a bug were selling Price is not calculated by worth but by buying Price. so you should write that in Bugs.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Weirdos

Post by Weirdos » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:45 pm

Hanse wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 pm
there is a bug were selling Price is not calculated by worth but by buying Price. so you should write that in Bugs.
Thanks for the info! So it's a known bug, no? Should I still post it somewhere?

Is the selling price then only wrongly displayed or do I actually receive less money than I should?

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Weirdos wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Hanse wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Thanks for the info! So it's a known bug, no? Should I still post it somewhere?

Is the selling price then only wrongly displayed or do I actually receive less money than I should?
Its knowing yes. You would receive less money. You should post it in bugs and send a message to Luques
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Weirdos

Post by Weirdos » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Ok, I followed your suggestion and reported in the bugs-thread and via pm.

chelloz

Post by chelloz » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:23 am

Are there any overall classification rewards at the Vuelta?

What happens if I don't play for one day? Won't I lose all the chances?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:00 pm

For money and points see ingame

Manual, then click on prizes, adjust the category and number of stages. Seems first place in GC is 1,155,000 Although I do have some doubts on some of the numbers.. but roughly should be ok?

If you don't play one day? No problem, you can make some offline settings. For example follow another GC rider with your GC leader, you can do that in the morning before the stage starts. You won't win popularity contests if you have your non-GC riders following others, so I recommend only GC riders, but other riders isn't forbidden either. And if you are favorite in GC, you can do offline tempo settings as well. (If that's already technically possible) If you're not in GC, no problem at all, you can just stay off and your riders will just finish in the peloton, nothing gained and nothing lost really.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

chelloz

Post by chelloz » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:19 pm

How often does the market division 6 refresh?

vamargo22

Post by vamargo22 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:34 pm

Hi,

Maybe is a silly question someone did before but I didn't found it: is there any way to see the full result of past races? I don't ask for replay, just the final result the way we see it just after it finishes.

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:46 pm

vamargo22 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:34 pm
Hi,

Maybe is a silly question someone did before but I didn't found it: is there any way to see the full result of past races? I don't ask for replay, just the final result the way we see it just after it finishes.
Hi vamargo,

Yes, but it's quite hard to find, I agree.

Go to calender - choose a month(don't select "current") -> choose the race you're interested in -> there's a popup to the race Info - select the time of the Edition you want to see the result - scroll down.
J-Czucz hype train

vamargo22

Post by vamargo22 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:21 pm

Quick wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:46 pm
vamargo22 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:34 pm
Hi,

Hi vamargo,

Yes, but it's quite hard to find, I agree.

Go to calender - choose a month(don't select "current") -> choose the race you're interested in -> there's a popup to the race Info - select the time of the Edition you want to see the result - scroll down.
Thanks, I already found that page but didn't know how to see the result. Too bad is not formatted into a table but is enough for what I want.

Narrenparty

Post by Narrenparty » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:35 am

Hello,

i got a question about the Team Classification.
If two teams are at the same time at the end of a tour, who will win the Classification?

for example bergwerk and me at Tirreno Adriatico 9h. Why did bergwerk win and not me?