Liquigas-CND insults

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Quick

Liquigas-CND insults

Post by Quick » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:25 pm

This is now a couple days old but it still bugs me.

After my return (thanks due the virus) I had the pleasure of visiting the dentist...no, wait, it was just a normal race with Liquigas. Anyway, as he deserved for the constant chatting shit and influencing everybody with his whining and what not, I gave him a well deserved -2 because he's an incompetent manager who needs to use his chat skills to get results.

His reply was a -2 as well which is abslutely fine however the comment "a pervert and a disgrace" is over the top and should not be forgiven without a fine. Especially now as many managers find their way back to c4f nobody needs to be insulted here.

Edit: I want to add that I mainly try to ignore race chats so I dIdn't provoke or insult him there. Nor was I insulted in the race chat.
J-Czucz hype train

Liquigas-CND

Re: Liquigas-CND insults

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Let's start to discuss about this individual!

This person started few days ago to provoke me both in the race chat and in the fairplay chat, writing that I am incompetent in the fairplay chat.
He attacked me first by writing bullshits that I am incompetent bla bla bla.

Only after his attack I wrote in fairplay vote that he is a disgrace and a pervert.
I used the word disgrace to describe his shameful attitude towards me. I only said GW quick and he attacked me for not making tempo in peloton or for other reason (usually he finds an imaginary reason to attack and provoke me) even if it was obviously in both races that I had no chance but he was probably scared of Soderberg and started to write bullshits exactly as Hansa who has the same attitude as this person.

I used the word pervert few days ago trying to describe a person who is leading others away from the real situation of favos in a race and tries to manipulate.
Here is my mistake using pervert as a noun instead of verb. I have to admit my English is not perfect.
He annoyed me too much today and few days ago and maybe overreacted, I should have ignored this person always looking for scandal.

Today I've had unannounced video conference and I had no time to cancel my inscription to the race this is the reason why I was off for 30-40 minutes. Few following settings I ve done few minutes before finding out about the conference.

Few days ago I had some personal problems, had to go out to buy some medicaments for my daughter and when I came and saw his fairplay comment I have overreacted.

This is not an attempt to apologize but only to reveal the behaviour of quick and hansa, both trying to provoke me during each race.

---,,-----
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

luques

Post by luques » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:10 pm

Don't want to enter too much into the case as the FPK will decide, however if they already collected the proof and agree I would remove the fair play vote and comment to Quick as I think "pervert" doesn't belong here.

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:49 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:00 pm
Let's start to discuss about this individual!

This person started few days ago to provoke me both in the race chat and in the fairplay chat, writing that I am incompetent in the fairplay chat.
He attacked me first by writing bullshits that I am incompetent bla bla bla.
I didn't provoke you one bit in the first race chat. Not even yesterday, I did write that you use your whining to get others to do your work - which is no provocation, it's true and you've done it for years.
Liquigas-CND wrote:

Only after his attack I wrote in fairplay vote that he is a disgrace and a pervert.
I used the word disgrace to describe his shameful attitude towards me. I only said GW quick and he attacked me for not making tempo in peloton or for other reason (usually he finds an imaginary reason to attack and provoke me) even if it was obviously in both races that I had no chance but he was probably scared of Soderberg and started to write bullshits exactly as Hansa who has the same attitude as this person.
I'm okay with being a disgrace but not with being a pervert. Also I wrote so little in the race chats, idk how you can truly feel attacked by that. I do agree though that my fairplay comments to you haven't been nice - and they shouldn't be nice. But they were also far from deep, personal attacks.
Liquigas-CND wrote:

I used the word pervert few days ago trying to describe a person who is leading others away from the real situation of favos in a race and tries to manipulate.
Here is my mistake using pervert as a noun instead of verb. I have to admit my English is not perfect.
He annoyed me too much today and few days ago and maybe overreacted, I should have ignored this person always looking for scandal.
Again, how can I annoy you too much with 2 sentences in the whole race chat? But seriously, from your posts your english is definitely good enough to know what a pervert is. I don't believe you one bit. Even then what kind of excuse is that? You can't insult people with words you don't know and if they are insulted you go "oops, I didn't know the meaning".
Liquigas-CND wrote:

Today I've had unannounced video conference and I had no time to cancel my inscription to the race this is the reason why I was off for 30-40 minutes. Few following settings I ve done few minutes before finding out about the conference.

Few days ago I had some personal problems, had to go out to buy some medicaments for my daughter and when I came and saw his fairplay comment I have overreacted.

This is not an attempt to apologize but only to reveal the behaviour of quick and hansa, both trying to provoke me during each race.

---,,-----
Which is a shame because I would have accepted an apology. But if you don't want to apologize even after googling the meaning of the word "pervert" I would hope the fairplay-crew will honour that with a higher fine.
J-Czucz hype train

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:39 pm

FPC is reviewing this case.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Thu May 14, 2020 11:24 am

come on guys!

show me the unreasonable huge FINE ...probably the biggest in the history of this game.
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm

PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF100000, WARNING: NO
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.