RSF insta page

All you have to say

Moderator: englishmods

Hansa

RSF insta page

Post by Hansa » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Hey, i have opened an insta page for RSF.
For now i dont have any permission to do that but i will keep it running until someone forbids it.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/radsportfreaks

I want to post the Race profiles of every day and the daily results. i could need some help for the result of the late editions. Just someone do to a screenshot and send it to me that i can upload it the next morning.

If you have any ideas tips or anything for the Insta page feel free to contact me.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

IDF

Re: RSF insta page

Post by IDF » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:57 pm

I think that you have to put other stuffs than race results, maybe introducing the game, saying the concept etc :)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Nice Hansa !
2-3 advices that could be good for the RSF insta maybe :
1) Follow back each account who follow you for a larger visibility
2) Don't talk only about the game. Maybe you can post some pics of real cycling, videos game (PCM ?), races you draw on LFM, boards games...
3) No 3rd points for the moment :)

Z&B

Post by Z&B » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:15 pm

IDF wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:57 pm
I think that you have to put other stuffs than race results, maybe introducing the game, saying the concept etc :)
+1

Maybe one post with all the Top5 finishes of the daily races summed up is enough. Right now it looks like "too much" and something that's just for statistic freaks.

Already suggested it a couple of months ago: Every now and then a team portait or a really successful rider could be a nice change up to the plain results. Instagram is in general a really hard social media thingy for this game and you have to pay attention to not overflow it with stuff that even most of us barely care about.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 pm

A short text for Laurent Bram and JJ would be nice for when they retire i guess. So if anyone Want to write a short text about them with a fitting pic please do it^^
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

IDF

Post by IDF » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Z&B wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:15 pm
IDF wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:57 pm
+1

Maybe one post with all the Top5 finishes of the daily races summed up is enough. Right now it looks like "too much" and something that's just for statistic freaks.

Already suggested it a couple of months ago: Every now and then a team portait or a really successful rider could be a nice change up to the plain results. Instagram is in general a really hard social media thingy for this game and you have to pay attention to not overflow it with stuff that even most of us barely care about.
Perfect.
Nothing to add
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:30 pm

RSF insta page for now wont have any new post because i got told i have to wait with it.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009