Pokemon Cycling Organization

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Robyklebt

Re: Pokemon Cycling Organization

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:41 am

Yes yes, I know, it's and insult if I ask you a question, and you don't want any contact whatsover with me (but somehow you initiating contact seems to be no problem, haven't understood that really yet). But I dare ask you something anyway.

You are still designing fantasy races. Which is nice, which I'm not criticizing (have to write that knowing how easily you take offence). But, why don't you post your races in the forum, more precisely in this nice little thread of yours? MOst of the other fantasy designers post their designs here. Yes it would take away a few minutes from your incredibly happy life, your board games, ah, I quote you, can't write that as nicely as you:
In RSF I have some nice riders, no need for me to draw anymore so I have more time to play videos games, board games, watch and read anime. Now in my job I work less to win way more money. No wife or child to break my balls for the moment, Monaco will finish 2nd of Ligue 1 COnforama, Nibali finally won MSR
Just posting the things here would take away some minutes from your otherwise happy life (congrats to that btw), but on the other hand I think posting your work might inspire others. Most others do it, why not rejoin the ranks?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:41 am
Yes yes, I know, it's and insult if I ask you a question, and you don't want any contact whatsover with me (but somehow you initiating contact seems to be no problem, haven't understood that really yet). But I dare ask you something anyway.

You are still designing fantasy races. Which is nice, which I'm not criticizing (have to write that knowing how easily you take offence). But, why don't you post your races in the forum, more precisely in this nice little thread of yours? MOst of the other fantasy designers post their designs here. Yes it would take away a few minutes from your incredibly happy life, your board games, ah, I quote you, can't write that as nicely as you:
In RSF I have some nice riders, no need for me to draw anymore so I have more time to play videos games, board games, watch and read anime. Now in my job I work less to win way more money. No wife or child to break my balls for the moment, Monaco will finish 2nd of Ligue 1 COnforama, Nibali finally won MSR
Just posting the things here would take away some minutes from your otherwise happy life (congrats to that btw), but on the other hand I think posting your work might inspire others. Most others do it, why not rejoin the ranks?
I am in pease currently so I will answer you !

No posting because I nearly draw nothing recently. Only took stage from old tours of me, or cut some of old track to have 60 km races with mintact km 1 and 4-5 riders per teams only. Nothing really interesting imo

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Hilly race in Indonesia, as it makes long time

olmania

Post by olmania » Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am

Avigliana sector is * or ** :lol: ?

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu May 30, 2019 1:05 pm

olmania wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am
Avigliana sector is * or ** :lol: ?
** but, with the downhill pave bug... :)

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:20 pm

En hommage à notre plus grand Président de la République qui vient de nous quitter

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:47 am

Tour de Guadeloupe 2019 !

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Some new races, most of them flat

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Vuelta de Arequipa, old Tour I draw on 2013 that was never raced