Using sexist and offending language - JoyRide

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Joy

Re: Using sexist and offending language - JoyRide

Post by Joy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:04 am

team fl wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 am
I also never wrote that this is "no case for this topic". I just tried to explain my view of the matter as addition as I was watching it in the spectator chat.

I think you, JoyRide, misunderstand the process of a fairplay case. First, there is a report, wether the report is correct, appropriate or whatever. Then the accused team(s) or "witnesses" (or smartasses like me and others) may add to the presented position and then the FPC should review the case IN ANY CASE. That doesn't mean that the accused team has done something wrong in the first place...
And i have not said that FPC should not review this case
And apparently i misunderstand many processes in this game ;)
And as far as i know i was the very first manager to be fined for a team attack after i droped the riders,so i might expect a fine in this case to be the very first ho gets fined/baned for trolling/missspelling YOU name it :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 am

Man Sergiu wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:04 am
And i have not said that FPC should not review this case
But you clearly showed your discontent polemically with this:
Great ....review this case ( really easy job when bored)
I have said what i had to say.
"I'm glad" you're focusing on all the nonsense instead of really doing something useful for the game (i know i know... it's not my job to attract attention)
Cheers
And nobody wrote that you've written that you have said that the FPC should not review this case, other than you when you clearly wrote that I wrote that:
when it is a case,and YOU-forDonkey here- said is no case for this topic
Others have been ciritcised in this thread because they didn't present the facts right or just plainly presented "wrong" facts. In this case, this applies to you too. The first quote showes the problem with your "tone" which I guess led to this thread in the first place (meaning: which lead Coesitz to think that you mean "ho" in a bad way), the second one with your interpretation or presentation of other's opinions/statements. Maybe you could just work a bit on these two things and you could avoid stuff like this.

Additionally, try to stop victimising yourself and write like a conspiracy theorist with things like this:
o just some of player can be rude/trolling/bullying others (like big dogs^^)
That's my opinion how you could have more fun playing this game. It's also my opinion that you don't deserve a penalty for this (just to be a bit on topic here...), but as you've written correctly: I am not a member of the FPC :).
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Joy

Post by Joy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Team FL<09:16>: King of lovers!
Team FL<09:16>: You guys would be such a cute couple... If you call teasing a sign of affection. But then again, Liquigas-CND would be the most dominant and superior lover of this game, ever! :)
JoyRide<09:00>: mighty one King of Boots ride agains little boy Joy ...he must be scared !!!

see now RS Coesitz,everyone jokes around here but he is Team FL he didn't meant to say it,bu he meant what he said ;)

Joy

Post by Joy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 pm

To the one ho warned+fined me please put your balls on the table and explain me why did i get a warning for a misunderstood word?

luques

Post by luques » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Joy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 pm
To the one ho warned+fined me please put your balls on the table and explain me why did i get a warning for a misunderstood word?

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:55 pm

PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF10000, WARNING: YES

The Warning is simply to warn that more sexist and offending language would lead to higher fines. But seems FPC is required to reopen the case very soon?
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:01 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:55 pm

The Warning is simply to warn that more sexist and offending language would lead to higher fines. But seems FPC is required to reopen the case very soon?
Where do you find sexist language? Please explain !!!

Offending i find the FPK,honestly...i was the very first manager fined for a team attack after droping riders and all the participants in the race where ok even others managers not envolved in race told i should not be fined still i was warned+fined.Now i get a warning and a fine for a misunderstood word witch FPK finds it sexist and offending.
Oh ok ...i got this ...FPK has to do something to let managers know that they exist so they giving warnings just cause,but true problematic topics they dont consider to put at least an answer.GG keep it on
Cheers

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 am

Shouldn't answer to such posts but as you seem to have no idea about how the FPC works:

We take care of every case presented in this forum. This includes your case of using sexist and offending language. It does not include the "true, problematic" cases that you never presented.

Also, we don't have decision-making power regarding fines and warnings. We just give recommendations and Buhmann or (mostly) lesossies take the decision. You may well criticize that but as you are only criticizing for your own case, I am sure you do not really care about FPC structure if it wasn't for your own wallet.
GIP MASTERPLAN

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:34 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 am
Shouldn't answer to such posts but as you seem to have no idea about how the FPC works:

We take care of every case presented in this forum. This includes your case of using sexist and offending language. It does not include the "true, problematic" cases that you never presented.

Also, we don't have decision-making power regarding fines and warnings. We just give recommendations and Buhmann or (mostly) lesossies take the decision. You may well criticize that but as you are only criticizing for your own case, I am sure you do not really care about FPC structure if it wasn't for your own wallet.
1.well look again to all topics ;)
2.still no answer about that sexist language
better let it go... as i sad keep it going GG

luques

Post by luques » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:11 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:

Just realised now that the fine is 10k and not 100k

Joy

Post by Joy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:43 pm

luques wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:11 pm
Gipfelstuermer wrote:

you may play defensive stance and explain why i was even fined? FPK cant so i ask admin i might have a chance to understand

luques

Post by luques » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Joy wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:43 pm
luques wrote:
Gipfelstuermer wrote:

you may play defensive stance and explain why i was even fined? FPK cant so i ask admin i might have a chance to understand
Already answered you, in any case FPK is independent from me.
My personal thought, it's that it is inappropriate language, also reiterated various times in various occasions.

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

luques wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:09 pm
Joy wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:43 pm
luques wrote:
Gipfelstuermer wrote:

Already answered you, in any case FPK is independent from me.
My personal thought, it's that it is inappropriate language, also reiterated various times in various occasions.
I must be blind because i see no answer from you why i was fined.But ok i belive you ^^
Good to know that we can get warnings and fines without any proves anymore ,but just because some persons thinks different and he can( danger danger can become personal in some cases without proves)
Oh and about "FPK independent" it might be tru, but i will not bite it....as Gipfel already presented the facts !!!

luques

Post by luques » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Joy wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

I must be blind because i see no answer from you why i was fined.But ok i belive you ^^
Good to know that we can get warnings and fines without any proves anymore ,but just because some persons thinks different and he can( danger danger can become personal in some cases without proves)
Oh and about "FPK independent" it might be tru, but i will not bite it....as Gipfel already presented the facts !!!
I already answered yesterday on the main chat, long enough I would say.
Without any proofs? Well proofs were there.

Don't see what facts presented Gipfel to show that FPK isn't independent. He said they don't have executive power (that's waht I mean when I say that you are lying, even if don't understand if that is wanted still), but both Buh and Leso take into account their suggestions while applying the fine. And to be honest, it's the wrong topic to protest against Leso or Buh since they exactly follow for this case the path of the FPK members :)

Interesting, however, that through all those months, you never cared about the gangbanged and slut thing. Yea, sure, Coe didn't post a screen about that, but I would be a bit bored if they accused me of that (not for the first, but as for the 2nd saw myself the chat, so you already know what I think).

Joy

Post by Joy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:25 pm

luques wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Joy wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

I already answered yesterday on the main chat, long enough I would say.
Without any proofs? Well proofs were there.

Don't see what facts presented Gipfel to show that FPK isn't independent. He said they don't have executive power (that's waht I mean when I say that you are lying, even if don't understand if that is wanted still), but both Buh and Leso take into account their suggestions while applying the fine. And to be honest, it's the wrong topic to protest against Leso or Buh since they exactly follow for this case the path of the FPK members :)

Interesting, however, that through all those months, you never cared about the gangbanged and slut thing. Yea, sure, Coe didn't post a screen about that, but I would be a bit bored if they accused me of that (not for the first, but as for the 2nd saw myself the chat, so you already know what I think).
Actualy you said i lie constantly so for that it take at least 90% of expresions to be lies (thx for that) so i dont care about main chat ...there words are gone after 2 days while here they remain.
Proofs were there...where? Proofs shows exactly 'ho's" to me and to Coe and as all understood it is not about any sexist language just my bad english but if these proves are ok to be warned and fined oky docky.
About executive power (no offence please but i a newbie) ok i belive you that (even if i never saw them active or ever talked to one of them) they exist and they active.
Now i understand why you said in main chat that only ppl involved shoud write in topic so FPK can make suggestions to the executive power,did i get it well?

luques

Post by luques » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Joy wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Proofs were there...where? Proofs shows exactly 'ho's" to me and to Coe and as all understood it is not about any sexist language just my bad english but if these proves are ok to be warned and fined oky docky.
Still not answering to the gangbanged thing, so you deny having said that?
Beside that, Coe wasn't the only team present in that race to perceive it that way:
Golden State Team wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:11 am
As often as Joy wrote it yesterday I don't believe in an "accident". I would like the FPC to check the chat from yesterday.
FPK I guess judged that it wasn't enough to give a fine, but that was good to give a warning.

Joy wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:25 pm
About executive power (no offence please but i a newbie) ok i belive you that (even if i never saw them active or ever talked to one of them) they exist and they active.
Now i understand why you said in main chat that only ppl involved shoud write in topic so FPK can make suggestions to the executive power,did i get it well?
FPK members put each one their proposal about the case, can be a warning, a fine, a ban or nothing. When there are at least 3 votes, Buh and Leso have to take the final decision, this means executive power, giving the real penalty.

Usually they follow the indications from the FPK, but if happens that FPK members can't agree (often happens on the amount of the fine) or they aren't sure about the case they can take or suspend the decision.

To be clear, no case is closed only by Buh or Leso, and they always wait at least 3 votes to give a final decision.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Interesting that in other (partially open) fp cases forensic evidence is required and clear evidences are ignored and here is just enough to state: "well in this thread there is no evidence but he wrote something earlier in main chat...".

Then we have other cases where fpc is in the race and just ignores insults like the one from Flolandria in PN race.

In my opinion please find a clear line and punish either everyone or no one and not something in between.

Otherwise it raises doubts how fairness is really a thing or should there be here just some cases from time to time to have something?
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

luques

Post by luques » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:50 pm

scorpsche wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm
Interesting that in other (partially open) fp cases forensic evidence is required and clear evidences are ignored and here is just enough to state: "well in this thread there is no evidence but he wrote something earlier in main chat...".
Please show me the post where a member of the FPK said this "well in this thread there is no evidence but he wrote something earlier in main chat...".

FPK clearly evaluated that the ho thing was suspicious, enough to give a warning, not to give a fine.
scorpsche wrote:

Then we have other cases where fpc is in the race and just ignores insults like the one from Flolandria in PN race.
Where is this case on the forum? FPK isn't there to read each chat or fairplay comment, judges on the cases opened in the forum.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:05 am

scorpsche wrote:

German idiom "Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter"
English: "No plaintiff, no judge"

In that race, Flolandria called me "idiot". I did not take it personally because it felt more like envy about my 5th PN stage and less like an insult. In fact, I think I have a thick skin regarding insults against myself, but if others insult others and I read it, it is my job as FPC to report that. Because I don't know how the victim will feel about it, so better stop the insults to create a better atmosphere in the race chat. So then, if as an observer of a race, you think what a bad atmosphere, simply report it in forum.

Otherwise, no plaintiff, no judge.

By the way, now we can close the case, I believe. In the future, FPC might close cases immediately after judgement. That should also be an incentive to give all opinions and facts BEFORE judgement.
GIP MASTERPLAN