React version: Transfer market

Moderators: flockmastoR, Gipfelstuermer, Alkworld, systemmods

Robyklebt

React version: Transfer market

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:44 pm

Alkworld wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:30 am
-Transfer market: Youth integrated into the general population. Separate like until now better. REasons:
a) I'm used to it. Bad reason, yes
b) Might confuse new or newer users. 20 year olds, yeah, buy them, then they have to wait until the month changes to have them... not ideal.
More info certainly would help, need to add this. I like the integration, especially at the beginning of the month when you have 21yo in both markets. But feel free to discuss it.
From another thread.

I still want to try change it back :lol:

Reasons basically stay the same, being used to it, and b), which IMO is many accidents that are just waiting to happen. They will happen with separate markets too, but IMO much less.
3 days early in the month when the 21 year olds are the same as normal riders vs 25-28 days where the 20 year olds won't be usable until the month change..

Lower Div market: Is the "new riders in ...." still up? A new user was asking in the general chat about when riders change, so I suspect not. Might be a good idea to put that notice up again.

Filter: I personally preferred the popup and the writing (on the PC, probably not on the mobile) The age filter being highly annoying, because that one you have to drag... as if you want a minimum higher than 50 anywhere...

Filter: This one more important. Can't filter which market. Use available? Doesn't help people with 20 riders under contract, doesn't help people who are over the limit with rider types. And then can't filter out the lower divisions... That should be in.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Re: React version: Transfer market

Post by team fl » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:43 pm

Is it possible to delete your former bids for riders that have not been bought by another team somehow? It gets a bit confusing after a while if every bid I've ever made for such a rider in the React version is still shown.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:17 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:44 pm
Filter: I personally preferred the popup and the writing (on the PC, probably not on the mobile) The age filter being highly annoying, because that one you have to drag... as if you want a minimum higher than 50 anywhere...

Filter: This one more important. Can't filter which market. Use available? Doesn't help people with 20 riders under contract, doesn't help people who are over the limit with rider types. And then can't filter out the lower divisions... That should be in.
With v0.5.4 users can now show/hide the filter.
You also have three options to filter different markets: Youth / Normal / Both.
team fl wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:43 pm
Is it possible to delete your former bids for riders that have not been bought by another team somehow? It gets a bit confusing after a while if every bid I've ever made for such a rider in the React version is still shown.
Now possible with v0.5.4
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Quick

Post by Quick » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:51 am

Was anything else changed? I don't see any riders with a price above 7m on the youth market(and i checked the filters), so the way how often riders are put on the market seem different? Not sure if it's on purpose or not as you don't mention it in the patch notes.
J-Czucz hype train

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:27 am

Quick wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:51 am
Was anything else changed? I don't see any riders with a price above 7m on the youth market(and i checked the filters), so the way how often riders are put on the market seem different? Not sure if it's on purpose or not as you don't mention it in the patch notes.
Seems we have a lack of new talents on the market! Also a lack of clever developers!

Alk and I are checking, might have to do with the backend changes done recently.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:10 am

A few topics that belong together:
1) The cheap riders on the transfermarket weren't working properly. I previously thought I fixed, but didn't yet. It should start working today (calculation is done daily at 6pm).
2) Does anyone remember how such riders were handled when selling? Was the sales price also reduced? Or was it just handled by the team's sales tax (bought the rider for 50%, but only sold it for 30% because of the tax)?
3) Riders with previous teams bought from transfermarket had an unchanged sales price. That's why e.g. waerl got a little less yesterday for his rider. But depending on the answer for question 2, this might be somehow correct, so I'm hesitating with the fix.

waer

Post by waer » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:09 am

Good morning i am sure that the sales price was reduced ;the value of 966000 was with inclusive calculated reduction of 10 % due to tax
And i had cash 99000
i think we can have 2 possibilities 1) delete the transition and i will continue with old david 2) receive 966000 + 99000 (the amount precalculated)
Sorry Alk for the bother
I would like partecipate to the 15 rice and without solution i am not able to partecipate (the only solution related to the actual cash is to sale another young rider and buy 2 relly cheap riders )(Help please)
thanks

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:16 am

Same problem as here then?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9143&start=25#p114844

Cheapened riders calculation is from the buying price. So buying price minus tax and all other possible fees.

The calculation seems to work, at least in the case in the other thread, it's the information that is missing, the display should be corrected to show the right price.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:32 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:16 am
Same problem as here then?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9143&start=25#p114844

Cheapened riders calculation is from the buying price. So buying price minus tax and all other possible fees.

The calculation seems to work, at least in the case in the other thread, it's the information that is missing, the display should be corrected to show the right price.
Should be fixed with v0.6.1 now, display is a bit improved, reduced purchase price is displayed when selling

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:58 pm

Would be nice if we could click on riders on the transfer market, to see their history.
For example now there is a 81 mountain, 73 TT guy, 25, can be bought at a reduced prize. But no way too see who trained him to where he is... should be viewable.