React Version - Statistics

Moderators: flockmastoR, Gipfelstuermer, Alkworld, systemmods

Robyklebt

React Version - Statistics

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:46 pm

Basically current points-eternal points and palmares combined into one for riders. Good, excellent. Races ridden and points average added, very nice too. But of course the Donkey has comments:

- NUMBERS. We don't need them in the calendar. Here yes! Very needed.
- Counts for other places too, the contrast between the 2 colors a bit greater would be nice. It's fine in the race, big contrast, calendar and here for me too soft, looks like on huge list of data that doesn't look much fun or appealing.
- Sprint: sprint? What sprint? Sprint stages won? Ah ,no, you mean the POINTS jersey. Big problem, it's not a sprint jersey but a points jersey!!!!! POINTS! Ideally with proper capitalization, so Points jersey or if that takes too much space: Points. NOT sprint.
- Podiums: Same problem, First place is on the podium too.... you mean 2/3 place.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Re: React Version - Statistics

Post by Alkworld » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:46 pm
Basically current points-eternal points and palmares combined into one for riders. Good, excellent. Races ridden and points average added, very nice too. But of course the Donkey has comments:

- NUMBERS. We don't need them in the calendar. Here yes! Very needed.
- Counts for other places too, the contrast between the 2 colors a bit greater would be nice. It's fine in the race, big contrast, calendar and here for me too soft, looks like on huge list of data that doesn't look much fun or appealing.
- Sprint: sprint? What sprint? Sprint stages won? Ah ,no, you mean the POINTS jersey. Big problem, it's not a sprint jersey but a points jersey!!!!! POINTS! Ideally with proper capitalization, so Points jersey or if that takes too much space: Points. NOT sprint.
- Podiums: Same problem, First place is on the podium too.... you mean 2/3 place.
- About the table headers, I tried to include the pictures, but didnt work yet. So I took short names to keep the table smaller
- Podiums is like in Flash / App, positions 2 and 3
- counts can come
- with the available data, more stats are possible like points / race, wins / race, etc.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:38 am

Statistics so far consists only out of data tables (those that all look the same and boring but are sortable).
They will be changed to custom, sortable tables (like you can already see in Inscription page - Rider Table). With hopefully more eye-pleasing formatting.

Optimistic timeline: Will be developed during July and released in August.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:23 pm

I still demand to get my POINT jerseys. Not sprint jersey, point jersey!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:26 am

Some points to add here when its time to touch that again:

1) Add Promotion/Relegation ranks in color (green/red) to highlight, or put an arrow up (green) and arrow down (red) in a column. Something that shows the Divisional ranks that change the next month.

2) Add a big number seperator for every number that has at least 6 digits (better 4), so eternal points 275598 -> 275,598 (same thing you did in the teams page for "price" etc., even more important also do that in the MARKET, youth riders are getting into the market at 10x their price and its hard to see in the table, if a rider is at 1000% or 100% of it's market price.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:18 am

If you sort the table for example for stage wins.

The first culumn that show the rank shouldnt sort.

So first cuömn should always be 1,2,3...
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:55 am

Ex riders, you can't find all of them.

It seems to load looooooooooooooooooooooooooots, thousands and thousands of riders, sorted by eternal points. But then stops at 3000 or a bit above. And when you sort something else, it seems to sort only in the same riders? At least I can't find my old riders with less than 3000 eternal points (Moretti, Quaghebeur the ones I tried)

Maybe not loading all at once (takes some time) but then in pages until eternity better?

Bear

Post by Bear » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:42 pm

We will get a Filter for stats again? I always check names before I give names to new riders. but this is not possible at the moment, or I just cant see it how to check.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:15 pm

Bear wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:42 pm
We will get a Filter for stats again? I always check names before I give names to new riders. but this is not possible at the moment, or I just cant see it how to check.
Go on rider stats use strg-f then you can search the website for the name.

Filters not there currently
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:57 pm

Statistics, statistics... I decided I talk about the team page here instead of making a new thread.

Looks better each time, nice. A few things you're probably aware of, but I mention them anyway.

Transfer:
-Newest transfers on top would be nicer than at the bottom like now.
-Purchases from July on not shown. Youth riders only most likely.
-Would be nice to get the numbers of races ridden and the number of wins on your team page too. If there's place somehow.
-Ex riders, here there is enough space for sure, races ridden and wins!
-Skill averages we used to have are not there yet. Nothing major, but nice to have anyway.
-Maybe save a click and start with the "team start page" that we have now on top, then the riders immediately below that.
-Palmares as with transfers, newest on top better

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:14 am

Statistics -> Teams
The table shows all active teams.
This is somehow misleading, because the table shows all teams that are currently not active.

Additionally, I would like to have also the points/race, thought they are there but you kicked them out.
+ Please add filters for that kind of statistics. I sometimes want to check riders of a nation, or I want to check teams with at least 100 races, etc.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:36 pm

On the Satistics -> Teams i would like to see points per race if that is possible. maybe cut current points there? dont think current points are needed there.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:15 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:14 am
Statistics -> Teams
This is somehow misleading, because the table shows all teams that are currently not active.

Additionally, I would like to have also the points/race, thought they are there but you kicked them out.
+ Please add filters for that kind of statistics. I sometimes want to check riders of a nation, or I want to check teams with at least 100 races, etc.
It's the same problem as the text on top of the chat. We're being taken for idiots.... Can't wait to see what we get on top of "team". This is your team! (Bloody hell, who knew, who could have guessed, I mean it says team, but who knows if it's not a herd of gazelles you find there) But considering how so far the text is often a bit off, it might say "You can write poetry here" after that (Morning wind-wind-everywhere
Water mouth-dry-mouth-dry finish
G-a-z-e-l-l-e-s gazelles
Hooves s-e-e-d-s there stuck.)

Really in most cases there should be no need for any of the text. And if, probably we need somebody to proof read this words of wisdom.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:02 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:15 pm
flockmastoR wrote:
Statistics -> Teams

It's the same problem as the text on top of the chat. We're being taken for idiots.... Can't wait to see what we get on top of "team". This is your team! (Bloody hell, who knew, who could have guessed, I mean it says team, but who knows if it's not a herd of gazelles you find there) But considering how so far the text is often a bit off, it might say "You can write poetry here" after that (Morning wind-wind-everywhere
Water mouth-dry-mouth-dry finish
G-a-z-e-l-l-e-s gazelles
Hooves s-e-e-d-s there stuck.)

Really in most cases there should be no need for any of the text. And if, probably we need somebody to proof read this words of wisdom.
I have to admit, that I am pro Donkey in that point (also in the Chat thing), not in the over the top "Faß aufmachen" way as he did it, but in the core idea of his critizism.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:48 pm

You can't drink the beer if you don't open the fass!

So stop the strange texts, and delete those that are misleading, unnecessary of false.

But really came here for something else, team page again (Would it be better to open a separate thread? Just that I feel stupid opening a thread for everything when then I'm almost the only one writing...)

One thing I forgot, then remembered, then couldn't remember what it was and now finally remember:
- The the the... what was the name, the thing where you could see what place in what division you were in past months! Very important!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:30 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:48 pm
You can't drink the beer if you don't open the fass!

So stop the strange texts, and delete those that are misleading, unnecessary of false.

But really came here for something else, team page again (Would it be better to open a separate thread? Just that I feel stupid opening a thread for everything when then I'm almost the only one writing...)

One thing I forgot, then remembered, then couldn't remember what it was and now finally remember:
- The the the... what was the name, the thing where you could see what place in what division you were in past months! Very important!
It was called "Platzierungen" in the flash Version, and I also miss that.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:55 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Additionally, I would like to have also the points/race
Hansa wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:36 pm
On the Satistics -> Teams i would like to see points per race if that is possible. maybe cut current points there? dont think current points are needed there.
Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:57 pm
-Newest transfers on top would be nicer than at the bottom like now.
-Would be nice to get the numbers of races ridden and the number of wins on your team page too. If there's place somehow.
-Ex riders, here there is enough space for sure, races ridden and wins!
Robyklebt wrote:
-Palmares as with transfers, newest on top better
Implemented with v0.5.2.
GIP MASTERPLAN

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:29 am

Ex-Riders palmares can't be sorted by points jerseys. Sorting for everything else works.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:32 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:55 pm
Robyklebt wrote:

Implemented with v0.5.2.
Nice, but:

a) What happened to v0.5.1.? Why did we skip that?
b) I guess the quote above is corrected for the future only? Not possible for the past? Just asking, it's probably lots of work, so no need for the past, still just asking. And in flash the ones bought as 21 year olds from the normal market weren't shown, so since the 2 markets are one I assume that's corrected too? 2 flies!

And very nice to have numbers everywhere now, they were missing too I think!

Of course the Donkey has more:

-Colors: Why not use the color scheme from the race screen for everything. The bigger contrast just is nicer I think, It's the other original (?) scheme for the rest, change all to race color! Team, Inscription, everything!

Statistics:
- Everywhere: Bold your own team and your own riders, easier to find
- Filters! Preferably text, since we want to be able to look for names too.
- Divisions
- D1 wins not that great there since you don't see see who has most with a simple sort.... Cut there, add to team, add wins this month (or 2 months since 2 months count?)
- Make the table sortable
- Teams:
- Sort by something else. Wins, eternal points, D1 wins (to be added) one of those 3
- Riders
- The points/race seems gone again? Why, was nice!
- Once again I'm not convinced by the necessity for the text at the start.
- Ex riders
- points/race gone too
- Here the text is helpful, since it says "The table shows all former riders with at least 3,000 eternal points." But why limited to 3000? With flash we got all.
-Add hall of fame, not sure if that was under riders or ex-riders or separate, but should be there again somewhere.
- Add transfers. Donks likes.

Team since I treat that as the same as stats for the moment:
- The stuff I said before still counts, clarification on this: " -Would be nice to get the numbers of races ridden and the number of wins on your team page too. If there's place somehow." Meant for each rider.
- Numbering (is that correct english??) Ex riders, no 1, 2 etc.
- Filter: Especially for palmares, but basically everywhere that it could be needed (so palmares and transfer?)
- Placement, placement!
- The thing FL just mentioned, that's under team, works in stats for me.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:28 pm

Blanc page if you click on an older team name at the riders stats.

For example 2nd most points all time rider from team r sukuran pokemon.

If you click that team name rsf blanks out.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:00 am

team fl wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:29 am
Ex-Riders palmares can't be sorted by points jerseys. Sorting for everything else works.
Thanks, should be fixed with v 0.5.3
GIP MASTERPLAN

Bear

Post by Bear » Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:17 am

Maybe I am just not smart enough... but I think it's a little complicated to know the starting skills of a rider. I just add each training and count...

maybe it's possible to have the starting skills on the riders page somewhere?

Maybe someone has a good idea? or are you already in the making of something?

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:05 am

Bear wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:17 am
Maybe I am just not smart enough... but I think it's a little complicated to know the starting skills of a rider. I just add each training and count...

maybe it's possible to have the starting skills on the riders page somewhere?

Maybe someone has a good idea? or are you already in the making of something?
I would propose to reactivate the good old "trainings graph", was always the way to check starting values, but if they are written down somewhere in text form, also good. But the first opion allows to explore the training strategies of different managers and teams and can also help newcomers to check out what kind of youth riders are usefull for what kind of "final" riders.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Bear

Post by Bear » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:54 pm

The "training graph" was good but imo not perfect either. It was always hard to see which trainings exactly were taken and which not.

Maybe a graph were each trainingday is listed would be useful. Actually hard to explain. Maybe somebody understands what I mean :-)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:33 pm

Bear wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:54 pm
The "training graph" was good but imo not perfect either. It was always hard to see which trainings exactly were taken and which not.

Maybe a graph were each trainingday is listed would be useful. Actually hard to explain. Maybe somebody understands what I mean :-)
Yeah, the flash one was bullshit. It showed the increase at the wrong place and was not usefull. The old stepwise linear graph was good. You could see each training and it was clear when it took place.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points