Flash Bugs

Moderators: flockmastoR, Gipfelstuermer, Alkworld, systemmods

Robyklebt

Flash Bugs

Post by Robyklebt » Wed May 04, 2022 8:21 pm

As usual I'm not sure if this is a good place to write, make a new thread.

We right now have a few bugs in the flash version.
I suspect (but don't know) that for the moment you have to "reacreate" those bugs in the react version? Otherwise there might be trouble in some cases if there's flash-players and react-players? In some cases maybe not? And then eliminate the bugs once the flash version is taken offline (which of course should happen at some point)

Anyway:

- youth rider limit. Flash bug doesn't understand the concept that 23 year olds will be 24 a seaon later, and thus free up space for new young riders...So if you have 4 23 year olds, 1 22 and 1 21 right now (as far as I know) you can't buy youth riders. But you should be able to buy them.
- Downhill bug (ok, race has already been done by Luques, so probably not an issue right now?)

I'm sure there's others that I forget.
IMO a good idea to write them down here, even if probably Alkstürmer and Gipferworld, are aware of it, best to document as much as possible in the forum, so that later there's a record for as many things as possible (see the current c4f features thread where Alk asks questions, and we all struggle to find the answers)
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!