React Version - Statistics

Moderators: flockmastoR, Gipfelstuermer, Alkworld, systemmods

Schnuggeritos

Re: React Version - Statistics

Post by Schnuggeritos » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:28 pm

Found an issue with the split stats.

The national championships are included in this statistic, so I have just increased my average number of opponents to 21,5. I don't think that's the way it's supposed to be.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:00 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:49 am
3) Placement!!!!! HOw am I to know where I ended up in March 2013 otherwise?
Available in v1.15.0
flockmastoR wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:25 am
Mentioned it a long time ago, but would be really nice to have a less abrupt ending, the page ends right after the end of that box/tab whatever with the riders in.
True, there are some pages "Home", "Statistics", "Chat", were a little border on bottom of the page would be nice. I always think I am missing something down there.
Tried new page endings with some promotion for the Forum.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:55 am

Much nicer!
No just need to make the box big enough for 20 riders!

Another thing.
Statistics: Maybe after all better to separate current points and eternal points again? With 200 riders loaded at first, it only shows us the 200 riders with most eternal points, so we might miss some riders high up in the current ranking, because they are still young and not in the eternal top 200 yet. Right now in winter unlikely to be very high up, but towards the end of the season, eternal ranking full of pointy guys, a new guy with a good October, let's say number 5, might not be in the top 200 eternal points.

And we used to have the value there too, was always nice to see who was the most valuable rider, if you split it, that could go in somewhere again! (Salary maybe too, not sure if that was there, somehow don't think, but why not, who's the most costly rider interesting too)
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:40 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:55 am
And we used to have the value there too, was always nice to see who was the most valuable rider, if you split it, that could go in somewhere again! (Salary maybe too, not sure if that was there, somehow don't think, but why not, who's the most costly rider interesting too)
Was gonna ask for this aswell. It'd be cool to get that (since it's the only ranking that I might be in the top 3)

Laugenspitze

Post by Laugenspitze » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:26 pm

I would like to have a statistic in the Team- (rider)- stats that shows how many money a rider gained for my team. And may be how many money a rider won overall in his career?
This could be shown in the overall statistics too.
> Formerly known as ogopogo-racing < > ... doesn`t matter <

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:37 pm

Laugenspitze wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:26 pm
I would like to have a statistic in the Team- (rider)- stats that shows how many money a rider gained for my team. And may be how many money a rider won overall in his career?
This could be shown in the overall statistics too.
The data for that is not collected. Theoretically it can be done in the future, but it's kind of a long way to go.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:58 am

What happened to D8?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:31 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:58 am
What happened to D8?
Disappeared, also noticed it when I checked the NC for their jerseys, they were hard to find, as some in Div 8 are NCs
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:38 am

flockmastoR wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:31 am
Robyklebt wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:58 am
What happened to D8?
Disappeared, also noticed it when I checked the NC for their jerseys, they were hard to find, as some in Div 8 are NCs
D8 on the list of divisions disappeared, as loading takes ages and the whole list is loaded at once in that tab. Div 8 teams are still available in "Teams" after loading all and filtering for 8

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:40 pm

Stats and team as well:
Now the overview is gone completely? The one that was the starting thing at first?
Or am I too dumb to find it?

Edit, too dumb to find it on mobile, probably needed to scroll left... on PC no problem, now will chech the mobile once more.... sorry, ignore the post.

Bear

Post by Bear » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:03 pm

I miss an option to check the starting skills of riders in an easy way. Either in stats or in developement. Is there anything planned?

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:27 am

Bear wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:03 pm
I miss an option to check the starting skills of riders in an easy way. Either in stats or in developement. Is there anything planned?
I have an idea what to do there, but so many things have higher priority ...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:26 pm

I'm still generally somehow unhappy with the stat pages.... will try to go through it again in the not toooo far future.

For the moment just want to mention that the filtering in general is a bit of a pain, not only on stats, but there too, so fits here.

Bear

Post by Bear » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Just an idea for the future. Rider comparison. Stats directly next to each other. Would be a nice feature imo. But not important for now.

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:32 am

After we finished the latest GT I checked the section 'Race Series'. TdF is not part of (our) World Tour 2023. 🤔

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:39 am

Schnuggeritos wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:32 am
After we finished the latest GT I checked the section 'Race Series'. TdF is not part of (our) World Tour 2023. 🤔
Updated now :)
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:57 pm

It's still ugly... looking at stats used to be fun, now it's a bit of torture. Plus there's lots of stuff that you can't find.

But not here because of that:

Hall of Fame: Didier Chatelain, Vuelta winner 2010 missing.Was checking Spycher, for absolutely mysterious reasons Schappy praised that useless climber (and his even more useless manager), so wanted to see if he was the guy who won the Vuelta for ZL. Hm, ZL never won the Vuelta? But I remember he did, I was even the sitter for a day or 2! .

Research: Forum, FLs press center, easy to find, how nice. Chatelain was the Vuelta winner. 2010
Vuelta history: A pain in the ass to find stuff...: Didier Chatelain won one of 6 editions there too.

Now of course it's not wrong to try to cancel Zauberlehrlinge from c4d history, but if Chatelain is missing, others might have suffered the same fate?