Possible Sell and Buy Bug (Reduced Riders)

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Chense

Possible Sell and Buy Bug (Reduced Riders)

Post by Chense » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:54 am

I dont know if its really a bug and even less if it is intended.

24 Days ago i sold my rider Heinrich Eck for 1.73 mio - Now nobody wanted to buy him until now and he went down and down in purchase price. So now i could rebuy him for 1.46 mio.

This would make +270k for me with still having him at the same values. Is that really planned line this or shouldnt it be that at least the team that sold him cant buy him under the selling price?

flockmastoR

Re: Possible Sell and Buy Bug (Reduced Riders)

Post by flockmastoR » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:05 am

Chense wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:54 am

24 Days ago i sold my rider Heinrich Eck for 1.73 mio - Now nobody wanted to buy him until now and he went down and down in purchase price. So now i could rebuy him for 1.46 mio.

This would make +270k for me with still having him at the same values. Is that really planned line this or shouldnt it be that at least the team that sold him cant buy him under the selling price?
I don't really see a reason why one team (the one who sold the rider) should be treaded differently when it comes to buying that specific rider. The selling price is very individual (tax). If nobody wants to buy that rider for such a price, there will be a reason. Don't think that this can be used as a money making feature.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

schappy

Post by schappy » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:54 am

And with the next tax for the new price you will have less money after this
I´ve got the magic in me

Chense

Post by Chense » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:34 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:05 am
Chense wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:54 am

I don't really see a reason why one team (the one who sold the rider) should be treaded differently when it comes to buying that specific rider. The selling price is very individual (tax). If nobody wants to buy that rider for such a price, there will be a reason. Don't think that this can be used as a money making feature.
I was just a little curious about it and not sure if its intended as i saw this the first time and yeah youre right that the seller gets less reduction then others would be really crazy.