Double reg

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

radekdeboktor

Double reg

Post by radekdeboktor » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm

My riders got double reg today.
My team is boktorense. I didn't watch the exact fitness of every of them, but I know Antonio Giobe had less than 20,hi has reg 41 and he have 823 fitness now. And Alessandro Ammazzalorso was under 500, his reg is 44 and he has 1000
Team Boktorense

Alkworld

Re: Double reg

Post by Alkworld » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:53 pm

radekdeboktor wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm
My team is boktorense. I didn't watch the exact fitness of every of them, but I know Antonio Giobe had less than 20,hi has reg 41 and he have 823 fitness now. And Alessandro Ammazzalorso was under 500, his reg is 44 and he has 1000
The day change (which is reloading energy) was accidentlally run twice due to some unlucky timing. The first one took exactly one minute and just after unlocking the tables and updating the date for the next run, the next minutely execution happened. Usually the 2nd attempt fails because the 1st one is still locking the tables. I need to find some solution to avoid that ...

lennylenny

Re: Double reg

Post by lennylenny » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:16 pm

Alkworld wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:53 pm
radekdeboktor wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm
The day change (which is reloading energy) was accidentlally run twice due to some unlucky timing. The first one took exactly one minute and just after unlocking the tables and updating the date for the next run, the next minutely execution happened. Usually the 2nd attempt fails because the 1st one is still locking the tables. I need to find some solution to avoid that ...
maybe do the update for the next run as first action of the day change and if the day change fail, have it rollback
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game