Langkawi - buggy finalization

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Alkworld

Langkawi - buggy finalization

Post by Alkworld » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:52 am

Hi teams of the morning Langkawi tour,
due to a bug, the race wasn't properly completed yesterday. The consequence was that no palmares entries were created, but money seems to be paid, although it's not mentioned in the finance page.
However, while trying to fix the issue, I ran the scripts for finishing the race probably twice again, leading to multiple payouts of bonifications. My guess is that it was processed three times. Can anyone verify that?

bergwerk cycling

Re: Langkawi - buggy finalization

Post by bergwerk cycling » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:40 am

i dont know how much money i normaly get, because there is no result for stage 8 and the complete
.. but i think i get money in 2 steps.

One direct after the race and the other one hour later or so.

i ride 21 races in 19 days ... perhaps a result from the crash? Maybe 3 times yet?

rsv flaschbier

Post by rsv flaschbier » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:02 am

I can't say how many payments were made.

Right after the finish of stage 8 my bank account was definitely too low. (Didn't check the points)
Either because there was no payment for the stage at all or because of a payment based on the wrong stage result.
Money for the tour was missing at that time.

Another payment was made in the afternoon (after 1:00pm).
Now my bank account looks ok. Don't know if the calculation was correct. But I got roughly what I expected.
Points are there, too. But I can't say if the calculation was correct bacause I don't know how many points I had before the stage.

Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:06 am

My finance page shows two times the money for Langkawi (stage race) and two different amounts for stage 8.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:06 am

rsv flaschbier wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:02 am

Right after the finish of stage 8 my bank account was definitely too low. (Didn't check the points)
Either because there was no payment for the stage at all or because of a payment based on the wrong stage result.

Now my bank account looks ok. Don't know if the calculation was correct. But I got roughly what I expected.
Points are there, too. But I can't say if the calculation was correct bacause I don't know how many points I had before the stage.
Can all pls check how many races you really did this month and how many season races are written down on the team page? That's probably a way to find out how often a certain event (script) took place. For the final payment? no clue if thats what we can find out. It could also be the case that you receive f.e. 3times the race money and 0 times the stage race final money (just a wild guess).

PS: Is palmares entry there for the last stage (I mean the stage win, not GC stuff)?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

rsv flaschbier

Post by rsv flaschbier » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:27 am

flockmastoR wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:06 am
rsv flaschbier wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:02 am

Can all pls check how many races you really did this month and how many season races are written down on the team page? That's probably a way to find out how often a certain event (script) took place. For the final payment? no clue if thats what we can find out. It could also be the case that you receive f.e. 3times the race money and 0 times the stage race final money (just a wild guess).

PS: Is palmares entry there for the last stage (I mean the stage win, not GC stuff)?
I did 9 one-day-races plus the Langkawi tour (=8 stages) this month.
Team page states there were 20 season races.

On the finance page there's no entry for stage 8 of Langkawi and no entry for Langkawi tour.

Based on my bank account and my stage results your "wild guess" seems not wild at all :-)

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:48 am

For me stage 8 and the tour result are shown twice. Stage 8 with 2 different values!(?) Palmares for the team are fine but for Andrea not.

Races this month: 16
Races this month in finances and stats: 17 - Stage 8 counted twice
Palmares Andrea: 2 time Podium, 3 times in stats
Zwiebel.jpg
Zwiebel.jpg (40 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Finances-Stage Races.jpg
Finances-Stage Races.jpg (17.3 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Finances-Races.jpg
Finances-Races.jpg (66.43 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:06 am

Schnuggeritos wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:48 am
For me stage 8 and the tour result are shown twice. Stage 8 with 2 different values!(?) Palmares for the team are fine but for Andrea not.

Races this month: 16
Races this month in finances and stats: 17 - Stage 8 counted twice
Palmares Andrea: 2 time Podium, 3 times in stats

Zwiebel.jpg

Finances-Stage Races.jpg

Finances-Races.jpg
Thats the same ay it shown on my page.

I rode 6 one day races + Langkawi = 14 days - but it's shown as 15 days on the team page.

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:45 pm

Is there the will and possibity to resolve the money problem? Don't count me wrong, I am happy with more money, but it's quite unfair. At the moment it's hard to see how much money I really have to buy a new rider at the next month.