Transfermarket - Updating low price riders

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

flockmastoR

Transfermarket - Updating low price riders

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:31 am

I have witnessed the following bug now several times.

Rider with low market price on the Div1-5 market reaches a price of below 1 Mio credits and stops updating the price. When you enter a (valid) bid, you receive the info, that the bid has an end date of "never". This together with the deactivation of the "buy now" button results in the situation, that you cannot buy these riders at a price below 1 Mio.

Not sure if this concernes ALL such riders (I assume but didn't check).

Team Viromet mentioned it at the 01.10.2022, RS Coesitz has the problem right now with 2 bids at the same time.

I think there is a problem with a chronjob script, because its not a "just" react problem, the prices don't update forever.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gipfelstuermer

Re: Transfermarket - Updating low price riders

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:49 am

Do we know if that was there in Flash as well? I assume yes, or riders <1M were removed from the transfer market in Flash?
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:16 am

I'm not completely sure, will need a search session later, when I'm not on the mobile, but this could be wanted.

There was a 1 Million limit on cheapest buying price, just don't remember if it was only on new riders (name geben) or also on the cheapened ones.

Edit: checked the riders, all name geben, 750 of them... 99% sure that's wanted, not bug.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:25 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:16 am
I'm not completely sure, will need a search session later, when I'm not on the mobile, but this could be wanted.

There was a 1 Million limit on cheapest buying price, just don't remember if it was only on new riders (name geben) or also on the cheapened ones.

Edit: checked the riders, all name geben, 750 of them... 99% sure that's wanted, not bug.
You could be right. But just for the bidding market of course, that was my mistake.

So has to go on the "To do" list -> Don't show transfer market riders of the bidding market under 1 Mio
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gera

Post by Gera » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:30 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:25 am
Robyklebt wrote:

You could be right. But just for the bidding market of course, that was my mistake.

So has to go on the "To do" list -> Don't show transfer market riders of the bidding market under 1 Mio
Does that mean that you don't have to bid on riders under a million, because the purchase will not be carried out?

I have also bid on a rider where "Bid reached" was reached in time, but nothing happened ... is still so there.
RSV Gera (ehemals Hansa-Team)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:38 pm

Gera wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:30 pm
flockmastoR wrote:
Robyklebt wrote:

Does that mean that you don't have to bid on riders under a million, because the purchase will not be carried out?

I have also bid on a rider where "Bid reached" was reached in time, but nothing happened ... is still so there.
Hm thats even stranger, you have a bid under 95% and the bid reach time is shown as if it would be valid. But rider not buyable because <1mio
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gera

Post by Gera » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:45 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:38 pm
Gera wrote:
flockmastoR wrote:
Robyklebt wrote:

Hm thats even stranger, you have a bid under 95% and the bid reach time is shown as if it would be valid. But rider not buyable because <1mio
I changed the bid to one million. Then I get the following message: "Bid is higher than current price." :-D
RSV Gera (ehemals Hansa-Team)

Derrick Reynolds - Romandie/Dauphine/Tour de France/Anden/Emilia - Winner 2009 / 2. Giro + 2. Vuelta 2009

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Gera wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:45 pm
flockmastoR wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:38 pm
Gera wrote:
flockmastoR wrote:

I changed the bid to one million. Then I get the following message: "Bid is higher than current price." :-D
Rider is not byable!!! So don't try to trick the system
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points