transfer issues

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

cope

transfer issues

Post by cope » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:19 pm

Hello, i lost a lot of money while trying to buy new riders: the money is gone and i didn't get any rider. I made a reset, tried again and i got scammed again, can you help me?

Gipfelstuermer

Re: transfer issues

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:51 pm

cope wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:19 pm
Hello, i lost a lot of money while trying to buy new riders: the money is gone and i didn't get any rider. I made a reset, tried again and i got scammed again, can you help me?
Hello,

sorry for the problem, as we are just re-building this game on a new technology.

Can I ask, did you follow this recommendation from the game?

"For two transfers in a row, please always re-load the market-page. For example, if you sell a rider to buy a new rider, please re-load the page between selling and buying! Otherwise you might experience a bug and lose your money."

If not, I recommend you to reset your team again. If you are new to the game, you can also try the auto-team function under "Profile" --> "auto-team"

If you strongly like your team now and prefer to get money back, that you lost, we can investigate that. But unfortunately, that may take a few days, so you might be faster in resetting your team.

Sorry again, the game is not yet free of errors, but once you have a team, I hope you will have fun in the races.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

cope

Post by cope » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:55 pm

I've already reset it and i had the same issues.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:46 pm

cope wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:55 pm
I've already reset it and i had the same issues.
Hey cope, total capital was reset manually. Pls check out the infos Gipfelstuermer has provided you. Right now, the transfer market is a bit buggy. Pls tell us if you experience any problems (better keep notes before future transfers are placed).
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points