Bugs of the New RSF Version

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

lennylenny
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by lennylenny » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:06 pm

Carry Rhodan wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:42 pm
folgender Bug (Tirreno-Adriatico 3a tappa):

Es kommt zum MS am letzten km in einer Gruppe von 143 Fahrern. Bei meinem Fahrer Felix Inurrategi wird zwar im Rennlog angezeigt, dass er sprintet, im Sprint war er dann nicht zu sehen. Dort wurden nur meine anderen beiden Fahrer Gerard Donatien und Eyvor Nordli angezeigt. Ich konnte also nur für Nordli und Donatien Befehle geben. Dementsprechend landete Inurrategi nur auf Platz 138 von 143.

Gibt es dafür eine Erklärung?


km: 216, Steigung: 0, Meters left: 450

LuisJoe Lührs(Bahrain-Merida) sprintet von vorne

Frederik Wandahl(Bahrain-Merida) geht ans Hinterrad

Max Fredriksson(Bearclaw Cycling) geht ans Hinterrad

Marcus Ellis(Lenny SnakeCycling) geht ans Hinterrad

Robert Speedwagon(Pokemonogatari) findet kein Hinterrad

Mark OConnor(Team Scotland) geht ans Hinterrad

Chase Claypool(Whisbone) geht ans Hinterrad

Gladys Labous(AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)) geht ans Hinterrad

Marinius Jack(Bright) geht ans Hinterrad

Franck Faure(AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)) geht ans Hinterrad

Giacomo Reto(AGF (Asso du Ghetto FR)) geht ans Hinterrad

Harry Graham(r TAKA) geht ans Hinterrad

Uri Ursenbacher(Belgium) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Gize Mell(Bright) geht ans Hinterrad

Gerard Donatien(Rhodan Underdogs) sprintet von vorne

Cesare Zeppeli(Pokemonogatari) geht ans Hinterrad

Cuauhtemoc DelToro(Claw - CVIII) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Jan Schott(FSG Sattelpuper) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Tony Aumüller(FSG Sattelpuper) geht ans Hinterrad

Georg Hühnenreiter(FSG Sattelpuper) geht ans Hinterrad

Usamah Bitat(PandaCycling) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Samuel Samuelsson(Bahrain-Merida) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Wil Ruprecht(Bearclaw Cycling) geht ans Hinterrad

George Spencer(r TAKA) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Kenny Daglish(r TAKA) geht ans Hinterrad

Zachary Randolph(Claw - CVIII) geht ans Hinterrad

Jan Louda(Lenny SnakeCycling) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Marcelo Orenza(Whisbone) geht ans Hinterrad

Kasimir Spree(Rsc Spree) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Mads Christophersen(Lenny SnakeCycling) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Maurice Depauw(Motor Trachenberge) sprintet von vorne

Tom Pidcock(Motor Trachenberge) geht ans Hinterrad

Pierre Hudsin(Motor Trachenberge) geht ans Hinterrad

Tomos Williams(olafscelts) geht ans Hinterrad

Abbee Goldstein(Claw - CVIII) geht ans Hinterrad

Tim Roquette(Pokemonogatari) geht ans Hinterrad

Eyvor Nordli(Rhodan Underdogs) geht ans Hinterrad

Diego Bernal(olafscelts) geht ans Hinterrad

Nisse Bengtsson(Bearclaw Cycling) geht ans Hinterrad

Fuyuki Kiyama(r TAKA) geht ans Hinterrad

Axel Disasi(Pokemonogatari) geht ans Hinterrad

Gerhard Sinner(Whisbone) geht ans Hinterrad

Antonio Giobbe(Bright) geht ans Hinterrad

Felix Inurrategi(Rhodan Underdogs) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Owen Sutton(Whisbone) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Sackhcham Chaudhari(Whisbone) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Nesta Marley(olafscelts) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Dawud Guerouabi(PandaCycling) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Finn Karlsson(Bahrain-Merida) sprintet von vorne und wird blockiert

Kay deWolf(Bearclaw Cycling) sprintet von vorne

Emil Ederson(Bahrain-Merida) sprintet von vorne
genau das gleiche auch bei mir mit Mads Christophersen
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Alkworld
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Alkworld » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:20 am

This seems to be an old bug / feature. Improving the sprint is somewhere down on the todo list, but even below understanding the sprint ;-)

Robyklebt
Posts: 10093
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:27 pm

Used to be that when many riders sprinted and it was all in one line, the ones furthest back then didn't make it into the sprint view. So the same I suppose.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Bear
Posts: 1332
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Bear » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:16 pm

TA 21h Last Stage. Min Tact from the beginning... 154km

Quick
Posts: 1480
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Quick » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:41 pm

19h race without result/finances
J-Czucz hype train

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:53 pm

Quick wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:41 pm
19h race without result/finances
Bear wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:16 pm
TA 21h Last Stage. Min Tact from the beginning... 154km
Bugs belonged together and were solved now.

It happened because a rider got sold between race end and the end of all calculations... so please wait 1 minute before selling :D but we'll also try to fix the problem so that it cannot happen again.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Carry Rhodan
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Carry Rhodan » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:37 pm

Bekomme bei der Namensvergabe folgende Fehlermeldung:

unknown nationality Great Britain


musste ihm jetzt die australische Nationalität zwangsweise geben. Bitte ändern in GB. EDIT: Oscar Onley
Last edited by Carry Rhodan on Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS! Rhodan Underdogs

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 3192
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:41 pm

Carry Rhodan wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:37 pm
Bekomme bei der Namensvergabe folgende Fehlermeldung:

unknown nationality Great Britain


musste ihm jetzt die australische Nationalität zwangsweise geben. Bitte ändern in GB.
Wäre einfacher, wenn du dazugeschrieben hättest um welchen Fahrer es sich handelt
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

Robyklebt
Posts: 10093
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:00 pm

Well, the bug should be corrected too!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Carry Rhodan
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Carry Rhodan » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:06 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Carry Rhodan wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:37 pm
Bekomme bei der Namensvergabe folgende Fehlermeldung:

unknown nationality Great Britain


musste ihm jetzt die australische Nationalität zwangsweise geben. Bitte ändern in GB.
Wäre einfacher, wenn du dazugeschrieben hättest um welchen Fahrer es sich handelt
Oscar Onley. Danke. Sehe Du hast es erledigt. :)
Last edited by Carry Rhodan on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS! Rhodan Underdogs

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 3192
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:49 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:00 pm
Well, the bug should be corrected too!
True, but I can just help with the other topic
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

lennylenny
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by lennylenny » Mon May 01, 2023 11:23 am

Not sure if it is actually a bug because of new version or old bug only noticed because of finance log from new version:
I am missing exactly 20k profit for April in the seasons overview and i had 4 most active rider awards in April, so i think those awards aren't in the calculation for season price money
If it happened because of smaller groups, it wouldn't be exactly 20k
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Schnuggeritos
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:37 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Schnuggeritos » Tue May 02, 2023 9:19 am

I have the same issue. Seasons says 1.090.606 but I made 1.100.606 profit from races / stage races last season. Exact 2x most active rider are missing which I won 2 times in Sicilia.

schappy
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by schappy » Sun May 07, 2023 1:26 pm

It isnt really a bug but annoying to me.

The auto-Logout seems only to refresh your status if you send a message, save something or something like this. But if you watch a race, refresh the race and then you go to the editor and makes many entrys and the logout happens then, wehn you save your profil and everything is away.

Can you make the logout. that its count if you click anything. and if you are logout, you have to logout when you switch sites.
I´ve got the magic in me

Hansa
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Hansa » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Its possible to inscribe more riders for a race than needed.

I managed to inscribe 8/7 riders for the Belvedere Gp (14.6.)

It happened the following: i inscribed for the Belvedere GP (7 rider race) and added 7 riders there.
then i went to the insciption pace and used show on todays CIC-Mont Ventoux (8 rider race) after that i used on the top the tab "my inscription" there it shows my 7 inscribed riders for Belvedere GP. Now i am able to add an 8th rider here.

After doing that and going back to the inscription page i am still inscribed for the Belvedere GP but if i know check my lineup there i have 8/7 riders inscibed there.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:42 pm

Hansa wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:06 pm
Its possible to inscribe more riders for a race than needed.

I managed to inscribe 8/7 riders for the Belvedere Gp (14.6.)

It happened the following: i inscribed for the Belvedere GP (7 rider race) and added 7 riders there.
then i went to the insciption pace and used show on todays CIC-Mont Ventoux (8 rider race) after that i used on the top the tab "my inscription" there it shows my 7 inscribed riders for Belvedere GP. Now i am able to add an 8th rider here.

After doing that and going back to the inscription page i am still inscribed for the Belvedere GP but if i know check my lineup there i have 8/7 riders inscibed there.
Now the question is, would the race start with 8 riders from you or only 7? ;)

But of course good point, needs to be checked...
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Hansa
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Hansa » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:01 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:42 pm
Hansa wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:06 pm
Its possible to inscribe more riders for a race than needed.

I managed to inscribe 8/7 riders for the Belvedere Gp (14.6.)

It happened the following: i inscribed for the Belvedere GP (7 rider race) and added 7 riders there.
then i went to the insciption pace and used show on todays CIC-Mont Ventoux (8 rider race) after that i used on the top the tab "my inscription" there it shows my 7 inscribed riders for Belvedere GP. Now i am able to add an 8th rider here.

After doing that and going back to the inscription page i am still inscribed for the Belvedere GP but if i know check my lineup there i have 8/7 riders inscibed there.
Now the question is, would the race start with 8 riders from you or only 7? ;)

But of course good point, needs to be checked...
i can try that but only if anyone is there to fix that tomorrow at 20h
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Romoc Riders
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu May 20, 2021 12:43 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Romoc Riders » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:22 pm

Hello
I might be a bit late to report this but i found a small bug. After losing the NC jersey both Verhoeven and Blanco from my team lost thier jersey at all. They don't even wear the regular team kit. Can anyone check this issue?
Thank you
Romoc

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:24 pm

Romoc Riders wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:22 pm
Hello
I might be a bit late to report this but i found a small bug. After losing the NC jersey both Verhoeven and Blanco from my team lost thier jersey at all. They don't even wear the regular team kit. Can anyone check this issue?
Thank you
Romoc
Thanks, should be fixed now.

@Alkworld: We need to decide whether default value for "trikot2" should be 0 or NULL
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Romoc Riders
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu May 20, 2021 12:43 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Romoc Riders » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:11 am

Hello again
Can you also check Masoqust's jersey? Czech NC jersey is missing.
Thank you,
Romoc

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 3192
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:15 am

Display of some country flags are broken on my system:

Windows 10 + Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt.PNG (43.88 KiB) Viewed 16243 times
PS: team side shows no flags at all
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:40 am

flockmastoR wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:15 am
Display of some country flags are broken on my system:

Windows 10 + Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Unbenannt.PNG

PS: team side shows no flags at all
This is expected in v1.20.5

Please upgrade to v1.21.1 by refreshing the page (and if necessary delete cookies) ;)
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 3192
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:55 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:40 am
flockmastoR wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:15 am
Display of some country flags are broken on my system:

Windows 10 + Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Unbenannt.PNG

PS: team side shows no flags at all
This is expected in v1.20.5

Please upgrade to v1.21.1 by refreshing the page (and if necessary delete cookies) ;)
Ok, with 1.21.1 it works
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

Alkworld
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Alkworld » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:34 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:55 am
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:40 am
flockmastoR wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:15 am
Display of some country flags are broken on my system:

Windows 10 + Chrome Version 114.0.5735.199 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Unbenannt.PNG

PS: team side shows no flags at all
This is expected in v1.20.5

Please upgrade to v1.21.1 by refreshing the page (and if necessary delete cookies) ;)
Ok, with 1.21.1 it works
Oh right, I should have put the minimum version up to 1.21.1, will do that now. But meanwhile most got the new version anyway.

Alkworld
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm

Romoc Riders wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:11 am
Hello again
Can you also check Masoqust's jersey? Czech NC jersey is missing.
Thank you,
Romoc
Found the problem, doing a more general fix now, the UK champion might have the same issue.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests