Bugs of the New RSF Version

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Schartner Bombe
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Schartner Bombe » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:45 pm

Fairplay: can vote two times after the stage. but its only the first team shown in Fairplay after submitting.

Hansa
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Hansa » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:58 pm

If you go on a team on Riders and scroll to the bottom Table there is a "Points" Collumn but it just shows the points of the current month. Not the Points that are actually used. Should be the points of the last 2 Month thats also the Points that gets added up for the Team Points in the Divisions.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Hello,

I have a transfer bug (maybe ?) : I made a bid for one rider, seems 2 rows appeared.
bid double 2 row.png
2 rows
bid double 2 row.png (10.97 KiB) Viewed 784 times
Finally I would buy the riders directlymy money gone but I don't know if I have the rider or not.
bid failed.png
bid faild ?
bid failed.png (39.28 KiB) Viewed 784 times
Where can we check the young rider buy for the next season ?
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler aus dem Sauerland
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:05 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:22 pm
Hello,

I have a transfer bug (maybe ?) : I made a bid for one rider, seems 2 rows appeared.

Finally I would buy the riders directlymy money gone but I don't know if I have the rider or not.

Where can we check the young rider buy for the next season ?
You sold a rider to be able to buy this rider? Then it could be a transfer bug (like the one AAD had).

But I will check if it is a transfer-bug or a display-bug. (Maybe new team page somehow doesn't show youth riders, I need to check.)
GIP MASTERPLAN
Technic: Bug Fix! Non-Flash Version! Improve App!
Gameplay: Revolutionize Min-Tact, Sprint System, Windkante!
Marketing: Re-attract old players! Advertisement! Social Media!
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial, Free Trial License!

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:14 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:05 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:22 pm
Hello,

I have a transfer bug (maybe ?) : I made a bid for one rider, seems 2 rows appeared.

Finally I would buy the riders directlymy money gone but I don't know if I have the rider or not.

Where can we check the young rider buy for the next season ?
You sold a rider to be able to buy this rider? Then it could be a transfer bug (like the one AAD had).

But I will check if it is a transfer-bug or a display-bug. (Maybe new team page somehow doesn't show youth riders, I need to check.)
Yes I sold a rider before
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler aus dem Sauerland
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:18 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Yes I sold a rider before
Ok, problem seems to appear when you bid for a rider, then sell a rider, then buy a rider directly without updating the transfer page.

I need to check, but you will get the money back for sure or maybe we can give you the rider.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Technic: Bug Fix! Non-Flash Version! Improve App!
Gameplay: Revolutionize Min-Tact, Sprint System, Windkante!
Marketing: Re-attract old players! Advertisement! Social Media!
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial, Free Trial License!

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 2484
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:08 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:18 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Yes I sold a rider before
Ok, problem seems to appear when you bid for a rider, then sell a rider, then buy a rider directly without updating the transfer page.

I need to check, but you will get the money back for sure or maybe we can give you the rider.
Well is the rider still available/not bought by another team? Was the same issue I had a month ago!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:25 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:08 pm
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:18 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Yes I sold a rider before
Ok, problem seems to appear when you bid for a rider, then sell a rider, then buy a rider directly without updating the transfer page.

I need to check, but you will get the money back for sure or maybe we can give you the rider.
Well is the rider still available/not bought by another team? Was the same issue I had a month ago!
Yep when I checed he was available
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

RS Coesitz
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by RS Coesitz » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:19 pm

Inscribed myself fully for the 22h race - 100% sure that 8 riders were inscibed. But somehow I was missing in the race now. Seems to be a bug.

RS Coesitz
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by RS Coesitz » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:21 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:19 pm
Inscribed myself fully for the 22h race - 100% sure that 8 riders were inscibed. But somehow I was missing in the race now. Seems to be a bug.
Btw: when I go on Inscription, there is still the Insciption of the Race which did not start for me today.

RS Coesitz
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by RS Coesitz » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:50 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:21 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:19 pm
Inscribed myself fully for the 22h race - 100% sure that 8 riders were inscibed. But somehow I was missing in the race now. Seems to be a bug.
Btw: when I go on Inscription, there is still the Insciption of the Race which did not start for me today.
Perhaps I found the problem by asking some older users, who could not really answer my question but had an assumption: is there a debt limit? My last information was, that there isn´t a debt limit anymore... has this been changed? Where is it written?

Hansa
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Hansa » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:01 am

RS Coesitz wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:50 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:21 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:19 pm
Inscribed myself fully for the 22h race - 100% sure that 8 riders were inscibed. But somehow I was missing in the race now. Seems to be a bug.
Btw: when I go on Inscription, there is still the Insciption of the Race which did not start for me today.
Perhaps I found the problem by asking some older users, who could not really answer my question but had an assumption: is there a debt limit? My last information was, that there isn´t a debt limit anymore... has this been changed? Where is it written?
During the giro in flash as soon as i had -100k i wasnt able to inscribe anymore, so i guess its -100k
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:37 am

Hanse wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:01 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:50 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:21 am
RS Coesitz wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:19 pm
Inscribed myself fully for the 22h race - 100% sure that 8 riders were inscibed. But somehow I was missing in the race now. Seems to be a bug.
Btw: when I go on Inscription, there is still the Insciption of the Race which did not start for me today.
Perhaps I found the problem by asking some older users, who could not really answer my question but had an assumption: is there a debt limit? My last information was, that there isn´t a debt limit anymore... has this been changed? Where is it written?
During the giro in flash as soon as i had -100k i wasnt able to inscribe anymore, so i guess its -100k
It isn't -200k ?
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

RS Coesitz
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by RS Coesitz » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:06 am

Would have been nice to know this before... never heard of this, will now have to sell one of my guys :/

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler aus dem Sauerland
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 am

Of course would be better to have this written somewhere in-game... but it was always -100k as far as I can remember.

Why would it suddenly be unlimited? No debt limit is really a left-wing idea.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Technic: Bug Fix! Non-Flash Version! Improve App!
Gameplay: Revolutionize Min-Tact, Sprint System, Windkante!
Marketing: Re-attract old players! Advertisement! Social Media!
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial, Free Trial License!

Robyklebt
Posts: 9326
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:32 am

WEll, some teams get 17 millions through bugs and keep them, then IMO it would be more than right to abolish not only the fairness rules and committee but also any debt limit...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

RS Coesitz
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by RS Coesitz » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:36 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 am
Of course would be better to have this written somewhere in-game... but it was always -100k as far as I can remember.

Why would it suddenly be unlimited? No debt limit is really a left-wing idea.
Would fit for me :lol: Never heard, never read of it in the rules.

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:00 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 am
Of course would be better to have this written somewhere in-game... but it was always -100k as far as I can remember.

Why would it suddenly be unlimited? No debt limit is really a left-wing idea.
It was always write when you want to sign in a race.
Every year I had to sold at least one rider because of GT, there is nothing new.
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 2484
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:37 pm

It definitely always was -100k.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:24 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:25 pm
flockmastoR wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:08 pm
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:18 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Yes I sold a rider before
Ok, problem seems to appear when you bid for a rider, then sell a rider, then buy a rider directly without updating the transfer page.

I need to check, but you will get the money back for sure or maybe we can give you the rider.
Well is the rider still available/not bought by another team? Was the same issue I had a month ago!
Yep when I checed he was available
Hello, some news about that?
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

Gipfelstuermer
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am
Location: Weltenbummler aus dem Sauerland
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:43 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:24 am
Hello, some news about that?
You should have the money back now. Let me know if not.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Technic: Bug Fix! Non-Flash Version! Improve App!
Gameplay: Revolutionize Min-Tact, Sprint System, Windkante!
Marketing: Re-attract old players! Advertisement! Social Media!
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial, Free Trial License!

User avatar
Pokemon Club
Posts: 3146
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:59 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:43 am
Pokemon Club wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:24 am
Hello, some news about that?
You should have the money back now. Let me know if not.
Yes perfect, thanks !
You need to check a race ? Check below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =260535546

Weezel
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Weezel » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:59 pm

Actually it's possible to ride with name geben riders. Wouldn't it be better (I think it was like this before) when you can only use riders with names? Like this it's sometimes very confusing, when a team has more than one rider without a name.
Manager von T-Mobile-A

RS Coesitz
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by RS Coesitz » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:09 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:00 pm
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 am
Of course would be better to have this written somewhere in-game... but it was always -100k as far as I can remember.

Why would it suddenly be unlimited? No debt limit is really a left-wing idea.
It was always write when you want to sign in a race.
Every year I had to sold at least one rider because of GT, there is nothing new.
Yes, because you made the experience yourself. It should be somewhere in the written rules, not showing up when it is too late and exclusive knowledge of the teams who were riding GTs more often... so, it is -100k definetly?

User avatar
flockmastoR
Posts: 2484
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:24 pm

RS Coesitz wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:09 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:00 pm
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 am
Of course would be better to have this written somewhere in-game... but it was always -100k as far as I can remember.

Why would it suddenly be unlimited? No debt limit is really a left-wing idea.
It was always write when you want to sign in a race.
Every year I had to sold at least one rider because of GT, there is nothing new.
Yes, because you made the experience yourself. It should be somewhere in the written rules, not showing up when it is too late and exclusive knowledge of the teams who were riding GTs more often... so, it is -100k definetly?
It was always written down in the manual. Probably it is in the German manual MM posted some days ago (didn't check). I always knew this without being affected by it. You need to sell a rider for not knowing it. Ok but why exactly is this worth mentioning in the bug forum?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points
__________________
Schrödinger's Dogs: Alive & Dead

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests