Bugs of the New RSF Version

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Robyklebt

Re: Bugs of the New RSF Version

Post by Robyklebt » Sun May 08, 2022 4:29 pm

More bugs, little ones:

-Got the same white screen now too, when everything should be working. Seems slightly unstable the whole thing? Slightly.
-Strange movement of a rider in the peloton. Put Short in tempo. Went to the top, riding, as expected. Wanted to change his intensity, but since he moved I changed Meucci's intensity.... the guy right above him in my line up. Meucci then moved up to the top too, showing tempo in gray, so like everybody else, so not in tempo. Which confused me, so clicked on tempo, he went in, clicked to take him out and back to the place he belongs. Tried to recreate the bug with other riders, didn't work.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed May 11, 2022 7:41 am

Hanse wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:41 pm
New site shows 1 km less in the top left where it shows how many kms are still to go.
It actually now shows one km more than before. In the past it was misleading, now it should be correct.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Wed May 11, 2022 7:46 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:29 pm
-Got the same white screen now too, when everything should be working. Seems slightly unstable the whole thing? Slightly.
- There was one after the last sprint meters, that is fixed
- And another one before 6:30 when the profiles are not available. Need to check that again, but have to get up earlier ;)
- One more on rest day, also because it has no profile, also fixed
Robyklebt wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:29 pm
-Strange movement of a rider in the peloton. Put Short in tempo. Went to the top, riding, as expected. Wanted to change his intensity, but since he moved I changed Meucci's intensity.... the guy right above him in my line up. Meucci then moved up to the top too, showing tempo in gray, so like everybody else, so not in tempo. Which confused me, so clicked on tempo, he went in, clicked to take him out and back to the place he belongs. Tried to recreate the bug with other riders, didn't work.
That was because of a km change in between, he got the time from the new km, while all other riders kept the old time (this is done like that for performance reasons). But fixed that bug as well now.

Bear

Post by Bear » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Dont know if it's correct here as i dont have time to read everything.

Bid reached - Invalid Date

Current price is about 6mio and i bid over 95% but information is invalid date and no bid shown under "own bids"

what did i do wrong or is this a bug?

IDF

Post by IDF » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:17 pm

"drop from group" button doesn't work Alk :)

And sprint works weirdly, especially in the end, looks like it comes from 150 to 0 in my PC..
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

IDF

Post by IDF » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:02 am

Bear wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Current price is about 6mio and i bid over 95% but information is invalid date and no bid shown under "own bids"

Same for me while i had the date on "own bids" window.
But when i go on the rider itself, i've the same message as Bear

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:00 am

Bear wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:53 pm

The refresh of own bids is still missing, so you'll only see it when you switch to another page and back again

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:04 am

IDF wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:17 pm
Known issue and no idea why it's happening (or not happening)
IDF wrote:
And sprint works weirdly, especially in the end, looks like it comes from 150 to 0 in my PC..
I had the issue that I didnt scroll up in the race report section. Missed some sprint meters because of that. Maybe that also happened to you?

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:21 am

Hm not sure if its a scrolling problem too, but I recognized not to find the "from 50m" entry in the dropdown during the sprint. Probably the overlay with the sprint window below is the problem, but I couldn't manage to select to sprint from 50m.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

IDF

Post by IDF » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am

Alkworld wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:04 am
IDF wrote:
Known issue and no idea why it's happening (or not happening)
:arrow: OK :)
IDF wrote:

I had the issue that I didnt scroll up in the race report section. Missed some sprint meters because of that. Maybe that also happened to you?
Yep but it was weird because i sat in front of my pc, i didn't miss the first 350m, i even put a setting to sprint at 100 (for 2 riders in 2 separate groups) and it didn't work..
And when i tried to search the tactic part on sprint's window, that's said that the sprint was over..while i did the same frequency of refresh than the first 350m..

And btw in the 21.06 race : some weird things : i was with 2 riders, i sprint at 100 with my sprinter (who was behind the launcher), the screen showed me
(at 50 so) that my opponent (benfica) was.. behind my 79 .. while my sprinter managed to go right.
Same at 0, i saw benfi (even with refresh) finished around p5-6 still blocked on my 79.
And when i saw the overall result actually he finished p2 behind me and some hours after , i saw him just behind my sprinter (who finished p1) which was correct.
Looks like there is something wrong with sprint especially on last 150/200m

@EM : yep i can't put a setting to go from 50 too. i noticed that.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Another display bug I noticed and probably the reason for:
Atletico Lula(18:43): i was registered at 19 and write me now" You are currently not playing any race, please register to start to play"
When I inscripe to a race, it shows riders as already inscripted, while it says 0/9 without salary. see picture
Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt.PNG (67.51 KiB) Viewed 4354 times
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:38 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:29 pm
Another display bug I noticed and probably the reason for:
Atletico Lula(18:43): i was registered at 19 and write me now" You are currently not playing any race, please register to start to play"
When I inscripe to a race, it shows riders as already inscripted, while it says 0/9 without salary. see picture

Unbenannt.PNG
This fix soon be installed, old inscriptions (from current race) will be cleared

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:59 am

Don't know if this belongs here or if it's already discussed: But since the app is not available anymore and we can only access C4F via the react version, the pavé display thing is kind of annyoing when i want to buy riders and have a look a their pavé skill...

Edith adds, that you cannot filter acoording to the pavé skill and it's also not shown when you click on the rider

Edith's sister adds, when i want to look at a rejected bid, I get a blank screen...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Weezel

Post by Weezel » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

In yesterdays 15h race I had some troubles in the end. Last 3 km and the whole sprint, I got a white-screen every time i pressed at "Race" and had no chance to come into the game. Bergwerk and Moja had the same issues at other points during the race. After around 10 minutes and after the sprint I was able to get into the race again.
Manager von T-Mobile-A

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:03 pm

team fl wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:59 am
Don't know if this belongs here or if it's already discussed: But since the app is not available anymore and we can only access C4F via the react version, the pavé display thing is kind of annyoing when i want to buy riders and have a look a their pavé skill...

Edith adds, that you cannot filter acoording to the pavé skill and it's also not shown when you click on the rider

Edith's sister adds, when i want to look at a rejected bid, I get a blank screen...
The sister's issue I could reproduce when entering your account (new admin feature), root cause is clear, will be fixed. The information is just no longer available in the database, just some proper error handling is missing

Edith's issue is a missing feature, that can be added at some point

The first issue is fixed in the latest version (I will soon release it)

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:31 pm

A similar problem to FL's one: white screen when i want to give a name to my newest rider :)

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:38 pm

2nd time i suddenly got out of race and cannot logged in... Explorer, Mozilla the same :-(

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 pm

Sprint today at 15h race

From 100 meters (I think) on we didn't see the front of the sprint anymore, scrolling space all used up it seems. Even now after the race we don't see the front, it's stuck there.
I didn't check if the sprint menu in in the back of the sprint was still there during the last 100 meters.

Other weird thing, I made a train, at 500 it worked, but then at 450 my leader was off the train. Bug or user mistake?
Possible I did a wrong click too of course, took another riders sprint out maybe deleted the following of the leader in an accidental click... but pretty sure at the beginning of the sprint the setting was right.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:11 am

IDF wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:31 pm
A similar problem to FL's one: white screen when i want to give a name to my newest rider :)
fixed in the latest version

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:15 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 pm
Sprint today at 15h race

From 100 meters (I think) on we didn't see the front of the sprint anymore, scrolling space all used up it seems. Even now after the race we don't see the front, it's stuck there.
I didn't check if the sprint menu in in the back of the sprint was still there during the last 100 meters.

Other weird thing, I made a train, at 500 it worked, but then at 450 my leader was off the train. Bug or user mistake?
Possible I did a wrong click too of course, took another riders sprint out maybe deleted the following of the leader in an accidental click... but pretty sure at the beginning of the sprint the setting was right.
Sprint definitely needs improvement, once the game elsewhere works fine (TM, day change, month change etc) ;)
The other weird thing should at least not be a react bug, but if anything something in the backend. Keep an eye on it, if it happens again.

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:57 am

1. in the sprintwindow, djuring sprint, I cannot see every sprinting rider in the follow settings - so changing following is not possible for every rider

2. in team, if I press palmares button in the rider stats game chrashes

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:01 am

3. scrolling down in GC djuring race I cannot see the rider with the last number in peloton very good - only the top of the letters

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:03 am

during race and sprint i mean

IDF

Post by IDF » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:51 am

No training :)

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:42 am

Hello guys,

Is there a app-version planned till TDF?
Cannot log in at my account.
Does someone tried to play a complete race with the react web version?