Performanceproblems @c4f with Mozilla

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Rockstar Inc

Performanceproblems @c4f with Mozilla

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Hey guys,

just wanted to know if i'm the only person who got performanceproblems ingame. It takes a good amount of time to load the page or for example to write something in the chat..my sentence is already written and the letters are slowly written letter by letter

changing from chat to the transfer market or race screen also takes a lot of time..sometimes i even have to minimize the window and maxime it again until my click is done..it seems rsf freezes for a while
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

luques

Re: Performanceproblems @c4f with Mozilla

Post by luques » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:50 pm

I just tried a bit now, it is a bit more slow than Chrome but still works good for me.
It seems to me anyway that Firefox has some more problems with flash than Chrome.

Updating Flash/Firefox, have you tried? Does your system heats a lot when playing RSF, because on my laptop fans are often going fast and this may reduce performance (As well as having many tabs open).

Alster

Post by Alster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 am

By me the same, it's nearly impossible to ride a sprint with firefox, all is freezing or loading damn slow.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 am

didn't try Chrome..now using Microsoft Edge...works a bit better...

Laptop is a quite new one and Browser/Add-Ins are updates
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Chense

Post by Chense » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:01 am

I dont have any problems with firefox ... only little thing is that sometimes the cursor seems to "move" away so that I have to click the field beyond the one I want to hit but a refresh clears it. Edge sometimes is really slow for me.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Mozilla is horrible for me, and not only with C4F

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:33 pm

For me right now problems with Mozilla. Version 49.0.2, and Chrome, whatever version I have there....

Scrolling the problem. Can't scroll with the wheel on the mouse. It only scrolls the whole page, but for a chat, the race-thingy, or a part of the page it doesn't work anymore. (Anybody understands what I try to say?) Tried chrome next, same problem, now with a very old Opera version, haven't updated or used that for years, the scrolling works.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!