Cursor sometimes not visible

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Rastaman

Cursor sometimes not visible

Post by Rastaman » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi,

Sometimes I have the problem that my cursor is not visible on rsf. In this example my cursor was/should be visible on inscription but it isn't visible.

Rockstar Inc

Re: Cursor sometimes not visible

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:45 am

have the same problem from time to time...most of the time it occurs when i'm longer on the page...in addition the whole page-design or page-grafik is fucked up is sometimes..f.e. i click on Transfermarket and the Chat opens
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 am

Rastaman wrote:Hi,

Sometimes I have the problem that my cursor is not visible on rsf. In this example my cursor was/should be visible on inscription but it isn't visible.
I had this problem too. It seems to be a flash player bug. Could be interesting to know how much other players had this problem.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 am

Rastaman wrote:Hi,

I have the same problem too. sometimes the page "updates" when I move the cursor to the Tabs "Team" "Chat" etc. then they disappear and reload some space lower or upper. looks funny
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm

I also noticed it but have haven't found a solution. I thought it affect only the race page and it is a problem of the new map. Butit ddoesn't seem so :(

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:32 pm

I mean, the problem appends if your window is bigger than the RSF-Flash one, ans sometimes the cursor is going under the flash window.
Funny but can make nervous in some intensiv phases of the race.