Transfers during NC

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

NoPikouze

Transfers during NC

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Hey,

I need to sell a rider right now to have a shot at a new young rider, but it's impossible because his NC race is at 19h and he has been signed in for the race (yeah it's automatic...). This is big bullshit imo, I want to sell him, period. He's 38... Is it possible to fix this for the future ?

Oh maybe inscriptions shouldn't be automatic...
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Buhmann

Re: Transfers during NC

Post by Buhmann » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Not really a bug ;)

deuseburger

Re: Transfers during NC

Post by deuseburger » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Buhmann wrote:Not really a bug
call it what you like, its annoying anyway... havent participated in an nc for years now, and it bothers me every single time a rider of mine cant regenerate to full energy due to his automatic participation in the nc... so for those of us (and afaik there are quite some) who couldnt care less about the nc what about making it inscribtion based? this even might solve the problem of those nasty off but the last km and attack attitude of which i´m reading every once and a while here, since with an inscribtion beeing made you can more or less rely on someone showing up, at least more than with the current system...

cheers deuse...
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper