Double Sign Up

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

High Flyer

Double Sign Up

Post by High Flyer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Someho i'm able to inscribe to tommorows race even though I shouldve used up my race points after todays race.

luques

Re: Double Sign Up

Post by luques » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 am

High Flyer wrote:Someho i'm able to inscribe to tommorows race even though I shouldve used up my race points after todays race.
If the race cost 0, you can race without any race point.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Nope, it cost, and no that I signed out of the 20h race right now, I can't re-enter it, so basically it works if you enter a race *during* a current race where you are using your last race point. Ill try it again after the 20h if I can sign up in time.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Luques look at me now.
I had 1 race point before todays race(not free), sprint just finished, but I still have rp there, so i signed up successfully for tomorrows race, clearly a bug.

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:53 am

c4f bug.JPG
c4f bug.JPG (11.48 KiB) Viewed 3784 times
200% bug now. I raced as it let me, and now, many hours later i'm on -1, so the bug gives you a 1 race back-up, like getting on the train once when you have an empty travel card.

Your welcome, maybe give me some race points as reward? :D

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:14 am

definitely a bug, yeah.

The thing is just...if it doesnt effect a race itself, they dont seem to care or more realistically and less provocative, dont have the ressources to take care of them

luques

Post by luques » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 pm

High Flyer wrote:
c4f bug.JPG
200% bug now. I raced as it let me, and now, many hours later i'm on -1, so the bug gives you a 1 race back-up, like getting on the train once when you have an empty travel card.

Your welcome, maybe give me some race points as reward? :D
Can you try to see if it works also for Tours in the same way?

If it is just for single races it looks like it can a bit backfire on the player, I mean if you can go much negative with race points the first day you miss the race you will have to do lots of short races to recover.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 pm

sgumgub wrote:definitely a bug, yeah.

The thing is just...if it doesnt effect a race itself, they dont seem to care or more realistically and less provocative, dont have the ressources to take care of them
Your comment is not helpful at all.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 pm

really? I thought "not helpful" comments is everything this community is doing in bug threads. My mistake then I guess ;)

luques

Post by luques » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:30 pm

sgumgub wrote:really? I thought "not helpful" comments is everything this community is doing in bug threads. My mistake then I guess ;)
Again provoking without any constructive effort. Hope it makes your day happier, because I already told you enough things to understand the slowness of the fixing (at least for things that don't influence the gameplay).

Going back to the post, let me know HF about the tour thing if you can and thanks for the reports.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:49 pm

While the second post has definitely been provoking, the first one wasnt at all. The constructive part was aknowledging that it was clearly a bug, the second part was my honest opinion on what he should expect now. You even just confirmed the content in it with your last post?

But yes, I got your point