Problem with screen visibility

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Floppzzy

Problem with screen visibility

Post by Floppzzy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:01 am

Hi all,

The last two days when I log in i get a blank page and don't see my riders and such. The app works fine, but the normal site doesnt. Tried Mozilla, Chrome and IE. Is there some easy fix I can do to make it work again? In mozzila and chrome i get nothing in ie I get a small sign in the left upper corner (looks like the traffic sign circular form and a / in it.)

Cheers,

Floris Maljers
(Floppzzy)

Radomiak

Re: Problem with screen visibility

Post by Radomiak » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 am

Not sure if it helps but:
1. Clean browser files. In Chrome: ctrl + shift + del and do it with first 4 postions.
2. Reinstall flash(well chrome actually has build in flash, so i think this option will not help if this doesnt work now, but worth trying i guess).

Floppzzy

Post by Floppzzy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Still doesnt work and is very laggy, anyone have other ideas?

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Floppzzy wrote:Hi all,

The last two days when I log in i get a blank page and don't see my riders and such. The app works fine, but the normal site doesnt. Tried Mozilla, Chrome and IE. Is there some easy fix I can do to make it work again? In mozzila and chrome i get nothing in ie I get a small sign in the left upper corner (looks like the traffic sign circular form and a / in it.)

Cheers,

Floris Maljers
(Floppzzy)

I have exactly the same problem with IE on my other computer (big yellow login button, and then empty screen with a little sign in the corner. Website nevers asks for my login). I've told Buhmann 3-4 months ago, but nothing has changed ...
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...