again a bug in transfer-market?

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Blaue Quellen

again a bug in transfer-market?

Post by Blaue Quellen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 am

Call me dumb or just unwilling to read all topics in the forum: I am not sure if it as a bug or if I am just dumb.

Can somebody please explain, why I don't get a rider in the youth-market, although my bid was the highest by far? My bid for a youth sprinter (34447) was about 100k higher than the next bid, still he changes to another team? Are the shown bids wrong? Or is it the same fault which already once prohibited me buying a youth rider because my old sprinters are too strong?

Thanks for enlightening me!
Nothing is true, and everything is permitted!

lesossies
Site Admin

Re: again a bug in transfer-market?

Post by lesossies » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 am

Blaue Quellen wrote:Call me dumb or just unwilling to read all topics in the forum: I am not sure if it as a bug or if I am just dumb.

Can somebody please explain, why I don't get a rider in the youth-market, although my bid was the highest by far? My bid for a youth sprinter (34447) was about 100k higher than the next bid, still he changes to another team? Are the shown bids wrong? Or is it the same fault which already once prohibited me buying a youth rider because my old sprinters are too strong?

Thanks for enlightening me!
I can see in the database that the team Motorizzati bought it for 2500001 !
It must be a good one ;) 7 teams made good bids

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 am

he's mine 2.500.001 all true (and he's not good at all poor in downhill a lot of reg for one sprinter)
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Pirkio wrote:he's mine 2.500.001 all true (and he's not good at all poor in downhill a lot of reg for one sprinter)
did you buy him directly or wiht a bid

@bq you dont see the direct buyings on the biding list i fear
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm

But direct buying is at the current market price, and since it was less than BQ's offer...

Either you dont have enough money on your account, or you have too many young riders
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Blaue Quellen

Post by Blaue Quellen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you all for your answers :) To answer the last first: no, I have more than enough money for once *g* And I think 2.5 mio must have been the price when Moto decided to buy the rider. That should explain, why I gave the highest bid (and could have bought him with the money on my account) but still couldn't see any higher bid. It just wasn't a bid but a direkt transfer. Bah, again no young sprinter for me. Once because of a bug and because of an exorbitant price. Guess I should give up RSF with this transfer system ;)
Nothing is true, and everything is permitted!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

i've lost the first sprinter last month for a bid of the creazy libby! this time i maked a bid for don't lost him :lol:
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:47 am

Blaue Quellen wrote:Thank you all for your answers :) To answer the last first: no, I have more than enough money for once *g* And I think 2.5 mio must have been the price when Moto decided to buy the rider. That should explain, why I gave the highest bid (and could have bought him with the money on my account) but still couldn't see any higher bid. It just wasn't a bid but a direkt transfer. Bah, again no young sprinter for me. Once because of a bug and because of an exorbitant price. Guess I should give up RSF with this transfer system ;)
na jetzt hast ja deinen sprinter ;)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points