Transfer Bug?

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Post Reply
gaurain rx
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Contact:

Transfer Bug?

Post by gaurain rx » Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 am

Looks like a transfer bug for this young rider : ohne Name 838892

My offer was higher than the one of Circle Circle but he got the rider for the price he offered apparently... ok, maybe he prefered to go in his team, that's a likelihood... but still!

Edit : I had enough money to pay for him
Attachments
Transfer_Bug.png
Transfer_Bug.png (13.31 KiB) Viewed 198 times

CircleCycle
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by CircleCycle » Mon May 13, 2019 11:10 am

Apparently. Maybe Luques could transfer the guy to your team?

team fl
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by team fl » Mon May 13, 2019 11:15 am

Hasn't there been another similar case to this? I think it was something like a rounding (up) Problem. So the differences between the bids are too small for the system to process it and then the team id or something similar has been deciding about who gets the rider… Luques? :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

LENNAO
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by LENNAO » Mon May 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Gaurain ^^
You are just to greedy - and dont want to pay the rider the amount he deserves ;)

CircleCycle
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by CircleCycle » Tue May 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Would be good to know what will happen?

luques
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by luques » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Am I still in time to do something? Kind of lost time perception by travelling :)

luques
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by luques » Wed May 15, 2019 9:42 pm

team fl wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:15 am
Hasn't there been another similar case to this? I think it was something like a rounding (up) Problem. So the differences between the bids are too small for the system to process it and then the team id or something similar has been deciding about who gets the rider… Luques? :)
This is imo the reason. It is as if the system puts both offers at the same time, so something other enters in deciding who gets the rider.

As for the solution, if I am still in time I can swap the rider (or in alternative even double him for the two teams, but I don't think others would agree ;) )

CircleCycle
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by CircleCycle » Wed May 15, 2019 10:11 pm

What do you mean, still in time?

It is a rider for next season, I did not give him a name until now.

gaurain rx
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by gaurain rx » Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 pm

luques wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:42 pm
team fl wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:15 am
Hasn't there been another similar case to this? I think it was something like a rounding (up) Problem. So the differences between the bids are too small for the system to process it and then the team id or something similar has been deciding about who gets the rider… Luques? :)
This is imo the reason. It is as if the system puts both offers at the same time, so something other enters in deciding who gets the rider.

As for the solution, if I am still in time I can swap the rider (or in alternative even double him for the two teams, but I don't think others would agree ;) )
Well, Choose whatever looks the best in your opinion luques. I'm open.. I mean, CC got the rider so he can stay in his team, I would be happy to get him as I had the higher offer (not the best apparently :-) ) or double the rider, which seems to me to be pretty fair, as it's neither CC's nor mine fault, just a system bug.

team fl
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by team fl » Thu May 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Wouldn't that be bug using then? ;)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

gaurain rx
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by gaurain rx » Mon May 20, 2019 11:42 am

So?

luques
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by luques » Tue May 21, 2019 7:19 pm

gaurain rx wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:42 am
So?
Reverted as it should be, let me know if it's ok.

Sorry for the problems guys

CircleCycle
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by CircleCycle » Tue May 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Well, you gave me back the money (thank you) but you didn't take the rider away from me. He is still there, waiting to join my team next month.

gaurain rx
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by gaurain rx » Tue May 21, 2019 8:50 pm

CircleCycle wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:31 pm
Well, you gave me back the money (thank you) but you didn't take the rider away from me. He is still there, waiting to join my team next month.
Looks like he really wants to be part of your project... Or really don't want to join mine :-)

luques
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by luques » Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm

Now should be ok, I hope :?

gaurain rx
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by gaurain rx » Tue May 21, 2019 11:06 pm

luques wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm
Now should be ok, I hope :?
The rider is still not in my team... It might be because I don't have anymore the money to pay for, maybe...

CircleCycle
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by CircleCycle » Wed May 22, 2019 8:24 am

luques wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm
Now should be ok, I hope :?
he left my team, so yes!?

luques
Posts: 2044
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfer Bug?

Post by luques » Wed May 22, 2019 8:28 am

CircleCycle wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:24 am
luques wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm
Now should be ok, I hope :?
he left my team, so yes!?
Checked today, I am an idiot, the rider is in Gaurain rx team, not in Feiting Siebing, will fix it in the afternoon.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest