Flashproblems

Bug report

Moderator: systemmods

Rockstar Inc

Flashproblems

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 am

Mr. Buh, is it possible that you can kill/shoot/destroy whatever races via exzessive chatfloating?

the 23:00 race is more or less killed..shockwaveflash crashes with Firefox and with Chrome the Actualisation is difficult...

a really intelligent manager floated the chat with:
superdragoes: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________F.C.PORTO_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
with roundabout 100, 150 or 200 lines
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

luques

Re: Flashproblems

Post by luques » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am

Yeah, i can't access the race, as a spectator.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 am

my post was also as spectator
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

i was in this race, not as spectator, and flash crashed on firefox, opera, chrome and ie.
so i wasnt able to participate in the end. i am so sad. buhuhuhuhu 8-)

happy easter