sheikh 21.00 Feld2

Diskussionen zum Thema Fairness hier rein. Regelverstoße anderer Teams ebenfalls hier melden.

Moderators: italianmods, germanmods

Team CCS

sheikh 21.00 Feld2

Post by Team CCS » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Werde es erstmal hier posten, da ich grade mein Englisch nicht bemächtigen will.
Übersetze es später aber auch ins englische Forum.

Es geht um Sheik 21.00 uhr Feld 2.
Es riecht ziemlich nach Absrpache zwischen den beiden italienischen Teams pirati und Motorizzati.
Beide fahren schon während der gesamten Tour immer wieder für einander, obwohl es einfach keinen sinn macht, vor allem für Moto nicht.
Heute wieder: 3-köpfige Gruppe ist 8 minuten weg.

Wer fährt?
Moto, später dann pirati.
Wer hat das Leader Trikot?
pirati.

Das zieht sich schon die gesamte Rundfahrt hindurch und ich bin sogar relativ sicher das hier absprachen herrschen, auch weil beide Aux als Mentor haben und er beide auch schon gesittet hat.

Habe nichts gegen eines der Teams oder gg. Aux, aber das riecht hier verdammt nach Absprache so wie die fahren.

claw

Re: sheikh 21.00 Feld2

Post by claw » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

on point..
Aggressive Leader!

claw

Post by claw » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

same shit again...

3 first in gk of pirati - all chances to win
who works? motorizatti
catches the group, then sieve - motorizatti and 3! of pirati in front

cant be just noobing...

endresult:
doublewin pirati..
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:32 am

1) you always remember the stages where motorized and pirates have come together in the mountains are final. Moto (81-61) Pirates (83-63). while you are up to 75!

2) With Pirates on the run:
Step 3- 1°moto, 2°originals
Step 4- on the run with Claw! Remember? 1 st 2 nd originals ccs
stage 5- 1°schlucker,2° originals

claw

Post by claw » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 am

pirati wrote:1) you always remember the stages where motorized and pirates have come together in the mountains are final. Moto (81-61) Pirates (83-63). while you are up to 75!
my rider doesnt matter here

and you forgot one fact: you have 3 riders, all able to beat the one of motorizatti
if he makes this failure one or two times, its okay.. but that often kind of unrealistic
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 am

Where is my benefit if he wins Originals, Schucler or Morotizzati?

agree with everyone?

pirati

Post by pirati » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:31 am

documented before saying talk!

stage 3
01. 00:00:00 Giovanni Storti (Motorizzati) 81-61
02. 00:00:00 Dimitar Stoichkov (OriginalsCyclos) 76-62

stage 4
02. 00:00:00 Dimitar Stoichkov (OriginalsCyclos)
05. 00:00:00 Giovanni Storti (Motorizzati)

stage 5
02. 00:00:00 Dimitar Stoichkov (OriginalsCyclos)
04. 00:00:00 Giovanni Storti (Motorizzati)

stage 9(HC)
02. 00:00:00 Giovanni Storti (Motorizzati)
05. 00:00:39 Dimitar Stoichkov (OriginalsCyclos)

stage 10
04. 00:01:01 Dimitar Stoichkov (OriginalsCyclos)
06. 00:01:01 Giovanni Storti (Motorizzati)

stage 11(HC)
03. 00:00:13 Giovanni Storti (Motorizzati)
05. 00:01:00 Dimitar Stoichkov (OriginalsCyclos)

the way I run has helped more originals, you read?
OriginalsCyclos 76-62, 81-61 Motorized !!!!!!!!!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 pm

you talkin abaut my tempo when you are in a escape?

I always make tempo when an escape is on why i have to let you win? I realy don't understand what you say.
And the first time i've maked what you say you win the race (ok you don't sprint but the escape win and it was an escape of only 2 people) is very hard an escape of 2 people win but is logic when you say for all the day don't do what motorizzati do nobody make tempo and your escape is done... I think you always talk when i make tempo after your attack this is funny, and don't forget the many many time you provocate me (you say i'm a noob, you say to other i want to help you to catch motorizzati, you say a lot of bad thing about me) for this is normal i make tempo against you if you always talk bad about me
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

For don't forget

In the 4 round of the tour we are on escape all togeder (whit all the pirati riders) but you make tempo alone on the downhills...that day i don't think for you was bad my help for the escape maybe just becouse you are in?!?

And there is a little thing i wanna say. I make tempo when other don't make tempo but it is normal..after pirati i'm the only "stupid" guy whit a 80+ climber 3 or 4 place for me is very good (just see the sprint and crono skill of my climber) i need to buy a new one, how to buy him? whit money! how to make money? whit sheik tour! how to make money whit sheik tour? i think you know how i can.

So if this is the point uhm, i prefere make point and don't listen to your bla-bla when there are only 3 climbers on a tour (Pirata,Della Francesca,Storti) is normal have boring race. But what i can do for this? I just make my tour and play for myself. Next tour is better if you come whit a better team if you want to have much chance.
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

claw

Post by claw » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Pirkio wrote:For don't forget

In the 4 round of the tour we are on escape all togeder (whit all the pirati riders) but you make tempo alone on the downhills...that day i don't think for you was bad my help for the escape maybe just becouse you are in?!?
i worked, cause you promised the stagewin
And there is a little thing i wanna say. I make tempo when other don't make tempo but it is normal..after pirati i'm the only "stupid" guy whit a 80+ climber 3 or 4 place for me is very good (just see the sprint and crono skill of my climber) i need to buy a new one, how to buy him? whit money! how to make money? whit sheik tour! how to make money whit sheik tour? i think you know how i can.
no, unfair and stupid
if noone rides, let it be if you are not favo or able to win the stage!!
riding for 4th place and helping the gk-leader to win stages possibly the most stupid thing which could happen!
So if this is the point uhm, i prefere make point and don't listen to your bla-bla when there are only 3 climbers on a tour (Pirata,Della Francesca,Storti) is normal have boring race. But what i can do for this? I just make my tour and play for myself. Next tour is better if you come whit a better team if you want to have much chance.
you worked for pirati, not for yourself
not one time, nearly everyday!

why do you think teams like css, misa and me talk to you EVERY day again about that crap!?!?
you just dont see what you are really doing it seems!
stop that shit or search for a single-player-game
there you destroy as much races as you want

im out of here, never want to talk to you again - senseless, you dont understand anything (to silly or whatever!?), and i become to angry all the time
but i hope something will be done - cant be, that there are teams with arrangements every day....
Aggressive Leader!