lesossies
Site Admin

Re: New Race Editor

Post by lesossies » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Rappel
New Race Editor

The new race editor has beeb newly atctualized:
http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/s ... editor.php

The circuit options are now more sophisticated : you can add circuit at any part of the race.
You can now delete or insert part of race too.

You can import ( search and import on the left side of the window) the old .etn files, the new .c4f files, traditional .csv files( ; separated values), .tcx files (Garmin and other), .gpx files (Track or Route) and .kml files from Google Earth (kml are sometimes more critical) .

I´ll prefer the tcx or gpx files which gives us the geografical coordinates and other informations.

The CSV Format is:
Elevation(%);special points (1,2,3,4 for mountain prizes, 5 for high category or 6 for sprint);text for grafik;road value (for pavés 1-5 and in future for other road arts);latitude (with point as decimal delimiter p.e.: 40.5);longitude(same);height(only as information);special(yet not used);;special(yet not used)
for every line
the standard delimiter is ; but it should work with tab or space...

I tried with kml files but I didn´t get the elevation in these files, but I didn´t try a lot, if you get it, write me how.

You can import your old .etn files from the old editor if you write it with extension on the right side.

The new files are saved as .c4f files, it means that , if you want to load a file again you must give the filename with the new extension to get it and change it.
(therace.c4f)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Monsieur Ossies:

How about another column in the online editor? An "altitude control" column.. .right now we have altitude, which is the altitude of the GPX or whatever file. But the altitude at RSF will be decided by the %... so it happens quite a lot right now that our riders are diving under water. -15 I think today, -69 at one point in Catalunya.. a column which shows the "RSF altitude" taken from the percentages could help, so the designer sees immediately if the automatization is too far off.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

I´ll look after it and control it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:52 am

lesossies:
I just assume it's the editors fault, not mine....

1) Kemmelberg without pavé. I rechecked, the saved stage has pavé... Same problem on stage 1 I just realized the other way around. Km 128 and 185 should be pavé and a GPM, but there it only took the pavé. So pavé and GPMs still not compatible

2) The altitude. For some reason we started at -10 yesterday. Checked, in the uploaded file it was 50. Today we started at -60... Didn't check this time, but fairly sure I didn't put in starting altitude at -60 :D
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 pm

A question concerning the old profile:
is there any possibility to see the old drawings in the editor? A list or something like that?
Maybe i am wrong, but i guess not all real races were posted in the forum and the search on six or seven pages of a thread is annoying to see the old profiles.
www.strandpiraten-radio.de DAS Fanradio vom EHC Timmendorfer Strand

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Sun May 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Woddeltown Team wrote:A question concerning the old profile:
is there any possibility to see the old drawings in the editor? A list or something like that?
Maybe i am wrong, but i guess not all real races were posted in the forum and the search on six or seven pages of a thread is annoying to see the old profiles.
Can this help ?:
http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/show_races.php

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 am

thx
www.strandpiraten-radio.de DAS Fanradio vom EHC Timmendorfer Strand

szyker

Post by szyker » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Whenever I press "End / Save" button I have "!!! Password not OK !!! Try again !!!" and i can't save it. I have no idea what am i doing wrong because I am sure password for my team is correct.

What I was trying to do to fix it:
- I was making sure that i write correct password for my team like 10 times. I am able to login to game without problems.
- I was writing my team name and password a couple of time to make sure i write it correct.
- I changed password for my team.
- I was trying to use 3 deferent browsers (Opera, IE, Chrome).
- I deleted cookies.

Here is the screen which might help:

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

It is the game account, not the one for the forum.

You must take this, not that from your forumaccount.

szyker

Post by szyker » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Hunsrueck wrote:It is the game account, not the one for the forum.

You must take this, not that from your forumaccount.
I know that, I am trying to use my team name and password from the game to log in, which can be seen on screenshot.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 pm

It should work now.
If you change your pwd you must wait the next day to edit the races

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Updated Version online.
you can now recalculate the elevation and better adapt your races.
You can use the tab key to type your profil.
Test the hill amplification and say what aou mean about it.

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 am

Just to ask better...

If i want to do a tour, how does it work?

Now i do the Stage 20 (out of 21+2rest days, like the plan) of my "fantasy race"... (named TOME20)... someone can control if it is all ok or if i have to modify something?

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Hey leso, I'd ask for another feature that would help me designing races very much...

It would be nice if I could load an .etn file (from the excel editor) and a .kml file for the same race, so one doesn't overwrite each others information (hight from .etn, map info from .kml). Would like it very much if you could implement it.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Cerro Torre RT wrote:Hey leso, I'd ask for another feature that would help me designing races very much...

It would be nice if I could load an .etn file (from the excel editor) and a .kml file for the same race, so one doesn't overwrite each others information (hight from .etn, map info from .kml). Would like it very much if you could implement it.
If you first load the KML File and
before you load the etn file : check the "No Profil deletion"/"Kein Löschen der Profildaten" box on !
It should now work .

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 am

Nice, it does. Thanks.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 am

auxilium torino wrote:Hi, leso, wahre es moglich die copy features zu erweitern?
Es wahre nicht schlecht, wenn man eine teil kopieren kann nicht nur in eine richtung, aber auch in richtung zuruck.
OK I´ll do it but after may holiday.

Cerro Torre RT

Post by Cerro Torre RT » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

Something quite unimportant, but I note it anyway:
From the race I did today, it got obvious that the last km is not displayed in the map (the route ends quite exactly where I measured the penultimate km).

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Looked at it a bit the last days too now.
My problem is actually more the first km. It seem that the start on the map is at km 1, not 0.
The finish, IMO looks to be at the last full km, so if there are x 100 meters left, they are out, as I thought they would. Not sure, but for the moment looks to me like that.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 pm

1) The map stops over a km before the finish IMO. Strange. Anyway, the whole story.
a Make a track in google earth. Save it as kml. Tracklength: 253,068 Km.
b Treat it with srtm height in the gps analyse net and it became 254,279 Km. Saved as gpx. Couldn't load that GPX to the RSF editor, too big it told me....ok ok.
c) load the kml file. RSF length 252. So it cuts 1km and 68 meters. But the strange thing is: From the finish it misses 1,9 km... so the last point in the RSF map isn't 1,068km from the goal, it's 1,93 (ok, that measurement not that precise, but close to 2km). Why? And anything you can do about that? Not that important, though, just wondering.
2) "Tunnel problem". 2 long tunnels there, so didn't make any waypoints on one. (missed the other one). Result. The map had an ugly spike in it since it didn't have any waypoints for probably over 2 km. Ok, not much you can do there probably.... so just make waypoints in the tunnel and handcorrect it anyway, ok, just as a warning generally.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 pm

editor RSF.png
editor RSF.png (43.3 KiB) Viewed 6434 times
auxilium torino wrote:
lesossies wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:Hi, leso, wahre es moglich die copy features zu erweitern?
Es wahre nicht schlecht, wenn man eine teil kopieren kann nicht nur in eine richtung, aber auch in richtung zuruck.
OK I´ll do it but after may holiday.
hi, Leso..we still waiting ;) really, should be a big help, thanks!
hi leso, hast du jetzt zeit fur dieses kleine aenderung?

eine andere sache..in moment die neue design ist sehr unubersichtlich, wahre es nicht moglich die altitude columnen( beide) auf die linke seite zu haben, sofort nach die % columne, und dannach kommen die wertung?
andere aenderung, jede zehnte km. in eine leichte gelbe farbe zb.(oder rosa, oder grun, aber sehr hell), wie, zb, in bild oben?
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 am

auxilium torino wrote:leso, sieht etwas besser, aber aendert nicht viel in moment...die altitude columne sollte auf die seite der % columne, um eine schneller uberblick zu erlauben, und die gefarbte reihe sollte mindesten auch die km. haben, sonst ist die uberblick noch sehr sehr unubersichtlich
Ich habe nur getestet.
Die altitude zwischen % und wertung ? Sicher ?

real and calculated Height between profil[%] and sprint/mountain points ? Really ?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 pm

i find look very good, i try it and i think that work better

big big thanks, great work...

now still only the copy and past reverse option to insert, and by the map i see that first and last km. not work too :S

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 pm

auxilium torino wrote:i find look very good, i try it and i think that work better

big big thanks, great work...

now still only the copy and past reverse option to insert, and by the map i see that first and last km. not work too :S
I know , I´ll do it this WE or next week.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:48 am

es gibt noch ein paar kleine problem,
erste,wenn ich eine strecke zeichne und dann manche atione durchfuhre, werschwinden meine pass und team name von die seite, und ich muss immer wieder schreiben, achte ich nicht, ist meine ganze arbeit futsch, so wie jetzt, muss ich wieder neu anfangen

zweitens, ich weis es nicht die name des taste, der siete von Q ist (links).
ich drucke es wenn ich die % einfuhre, vorher konnte ich so die km. schneller scrollen, jetzt schicvk mich immer wieder auf seite anfang, in prinzip funktioniert nicht mehr, dann muss ich immer mit der mause die kasten drucken um die % zu einfuhren, der arbeit ist naturlich viel viel langsam

drittens, bei maps fehlen immer erste und letztes km.