Bugs / wishes

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

RS Ostfriesland

Re: Bugs / wishes

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:23 am

Problem is still there.
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

Novostil

Post by Novostil » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:31 am

I create a race

but I have the same problem with the password.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:57 pm

luques wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:38 pm
will look at it
I have the !!! Password not OK !!! bug in the stage editor to save the track. I tried some older passwords I can remember but none of it works. Is there a way to save designs for me or does luques have to do something for it?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Older passwords won't work since you have a new account :D

Unless you try them with the old account :idea: That might work.

Otherwise wait until Luques does something.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Well I mean older pw of my new account, do some pw changes for sitters, but don't know what the first registered pw was. I also changed the name of the "new" team from DeadAndAlive to Alive And Dead but this was done a year ago.

I also tried the old account with old passwords I knew (I also tried them to reactivate the account a year ago which failed, requesting my password brought me a new password for the DeadAndAlive account that I might have created some time in the past and still cannot remember what for, somehow i registered a new account with the same email adress, probably that broke the connection to the old account but thats a different story anyway)

I can see a race test race registered here: http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/show_races.php, from the Dead And Alive account, so at least it worked in 2015 for the old account :D

Looks like I just have to wait for luques
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:36 pm

If i try to use Vanuatu as country it changes to VE and uses a Flag which is not Vanuatu.

seems like he uses VE for Vanuatu and Ven for Venezuela and the flag for Vanuatu is a Venezuela flag which is slightly different to the Venezuela flag if you use the real Venezuela
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:38 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 am
Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Well I mean older pw of my new account, do some pw changes for sitters, but don't know what the first registered pw was. I also changed the name of the "new" team from DeadAndAlive to Alive And Dead but this was done a year ago.

I also tried the old account with old passwords I knew (I also tried them to reactivate the account a year ago which failed, requesting my password brought me a new password for the DeadAndAlive account that I might have created some time in the past and still cannot remember what for, somehow i registered a new account with the same email adress, probably that broke the connection to the old account but thats a different story anyway)

I can see a race test race registered here: http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/show_races.php, from the Dead And Alive account, so at least it worked in 2015 for the old account :D

Looks like I just have to wait for luques
Some news about my bugs, a nice guy gave me his designer pw to upload races and I thought that now the troubles are over. Turns out, NO. Tried the combination to save a race with the current version http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/c4fraceeditor.php (am I using the right one?) of the stage editor but it failed.

By discovering the previously saved races I had the idea to check for the older version of the stage editor http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/raceeditor.php. Here the combination also didn't work, but I checked some older passwords of my old accound "Dead And Alive" and discovered a password combination that worked here. So I saved a file "vcm_itt.etn" to the database from the old Race editor. I was pretty sure I tried this combination in the new race editor as well but I did it again and it failed. So now I am wondering, if I use the new race editor in the right way. But I cannot think of what to do wrong, all red highlighted lines are set, I insert the login info and push the "End/Save" button. Are there any tricks you need to know? Can now work with the old race editor, but I don't think thats a good workflow for today (or does someone still use it).
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:41 am

flockmastoR wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:38 pm
Some news about my bugs, a nice guy gave me his designer pw to upload races and I thought that now the troubles are over. Turns out, NO. Tried the combination to save a race with the current version http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/c4fraceeditor.php (am I using the right one?) of the stage editor but it failed.

By discovering the previously saved races I had the idea to check for the older version of the stage editor http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/raceeditor.php. Here the combination also didn't work, but I checked some older passwords of my old accound "Dead And Alive" and discovered a password combination that worked here. So I saved a file "vcm_itt.etn" to the database from the old Race editor. I was pretty sure I tried this combination in the new race editor as well but I did it again and it failed. So now I am wondering, if I use the new race editor in the right way. But I cannot think of what to do wrong, all red highlighted lines are set, I insert the login info and push the "End/Save" button. Are there any tricks you need to know? Can now work with the old race editor, but I don't think thats a good workflow for today (or does someone still use it).
You mean with username and pw from somebody else (who is successful designer) you still can't save races? What's the error message? Tried different browsers? Caps Lock disabled? The other guy tries to fool you and gave the wrong pw? :D
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:41 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:41 am
flockmastoR wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:38 pm

You mean with username and pw from somebody else (who is successful designer) you still can't save races? What's the error message? Tried different browsers? Caps Lock disabled? The other guy tries to fool you and gave the wrong pw? :D
Ok looks like he cannot access it too now :lol:, he wasn't using it for some time, he said now

Still funny I have a teamname, pw combo that works on the old race editor but not on the new
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:01 am

Add Laugenspitze to the list.

I know the react programming team is not hired for this job... but if by any chance one of you runs across the solution... would be nice if we had one.

Now that we have volunteers to design, would be great if they could!

Or during your next contact with Luques ask him!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Laugenspitze

Post by Laugenspitze » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:26 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:01 am
Thx.
> Formerly known as ogopogo-racing < > ... doesn`t matter <

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:50 am

Laugenspitze wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:26 am
Robyklebt wrote:
Thx.
have we found a solution for this problem? chemnitz would like to try design races but i think he will have a similar problem with the saving of races.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:46 pm

Hanse wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:50 am
Laugenspitze wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:26 am
Robyklebt wrote:
Thx.
have we found a solution for this problem? chemnitz would like to try design races but i think he will have a similar problem with the saving of races.
Laugenspitze is using my designer login
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:56 pm

If it's okay for you if I could use this as well? I would try to create a bite, not sure whether they are good or not. Or someone else let me use the login codes?

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:15 pm

since i am now also designing quite a few real races i don't feel comfortable with too many others using my account, i would prefer if someone else could give their designer info
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:54 am

@admins is there a realistic chance of solving the bug in closer future or add my name to the designers list? I already started designing a few races. :)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:03 am

Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:54 am
@admins is there a realistic chance of solving the bug in closer future or add my name to the designers list? I already started designing a few races. :)
Not in the short term. I am also affected by the problem and couldn't resolve it so far.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:19 pm

Any progress in this? I've created the European peace Ride (a part of the Kulturhauptstadt Chemnitz 2025 programme) for the first weekend of September or a later use. Also a few one day races. Would be sad if we could not use them at all :-(

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:25 pm

Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:19 pm
Any progress in this? I've created the European peace Ride (a part of the Kulturhauptstadt Chemnitz 2025 programme) for the first weekend of September or a later use. Also a few one day races. Would be sad if we could not use them at all :-(
If not some other manager shares the pw with you, I fear we have to miss out your races for the moment
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:37 pm

flockmastoR wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:25 pm
If not some other manager shares the pw with you, I fear we have to miss out your races for the moment
lets just some old accs login for this maybe?
pretts sure there are some teams with new teams that still remember their old login and we could use the old login for that.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Post by Chemnitz Pro Cycling Team » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:43 am

Hansa wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:37 pm
flockmastoR wrote:
pretts sure there are some teams with new teams that still remember their old login and we could use the old login for that.
This could be a solution. Too sad that nobody seems interested :(

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:05 pm

Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:43 am
Hansa wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:37 pm
flockmastoR wrote:
This could be a solution. Too sad that nobody seems interested :(
Well I am interested in using old credentials, but I need someone to share them to me :lol:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:47 pm

GOOD NEWS ! I found a solution. Not the solution, but a solution.

Please send me a PN if you want to design races and your password does not work in the race editor.

I think the teams, who asked were lenny, Hansa, AAD and Chemnitz? But you found a solution in the meantime? Other teams who want to design?
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

FSG Sattelpuper

Post by FSG Sattelpuper » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:52 pm

Please me!