More races fore one Team

race and calendar global organistion

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Rsc Spree

More races fore one Team

Post by Rsc Spree » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:52 pm

I m thinking since a longer time about why can a team ride only one race per day. I think a lot of team would like to ride maybe Amstel Gold and Tour of the Alps.
That needs a reform and make some problems between rich and poor teams.
My idea is spend money fore nearly all team fore a 18 riders team. An example will be:
Teams with 18 and more riders get zero
17 riders: 1200000
16 " 2500000
15 " 3900000
14 " 5400000
13 " 7000000
12 " 8700000
11 " 10800000
10 " 129000000
9 " 1500000
that s only an example
may be most teams didnt like 2 races per day ore rich teams fear that they they loose to much ore maybe its from technicals to difficult ore not possible. But lets talk about it

Joy

Re: More races fore one Team

Post by Joy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:22 am

First of all a team can't ride more than 1 race/day.I loved the ideea some time ago to ride more races in a day and talked to some managers envolved or not in managment of this game.
The point is we need 10 teams per race/tour to get full points/money and having a balanced field in lets say 4 -5 fields tours and 5 single race each day.With the tactic of many managers to keep running in and out of fields just to find a 'easy field' and having palmares hard to get 10 team per tour or race,i would find a solution in the section inscribe/sign off maybe lets say you can inscribe/log out team 2times/day ...we understand you have an urgent meeting or something but we dont understand to inscribe team in a tour/race then log out team just before starting the race or dont put any riders in lineup s just to screw other managers and the filed itself and hoping for a better field later that day
Another point is if more races/day needs to be followed by the FPK more topics to manage.Ofc here to we can find solutions.

Now i dont get the point to spend money for more then 1race/day if your problem is rich vs pour teams ...so reach team will pay and pour team will not?But lets talk about it i still like the ideea to ride more in a day (not as sitter ;) )
Sorry for my english and if someone misunderstand what i've sayed here
Best regards

Rsc Spree

Post by Rsc Spree » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:41 am

Its not the point looking fore easier fields ore difference between rich ore poor. Worlddtourteams have 25 riders an be part of 2 races per day so think it s more realistic and you must not think about should i ride Amstel btf then i can t ride Tour of the alps ore should i ride Toa but than i can ride Amstel

luques

Post by luques » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Actually was in favour as well about this.

However, I see some problems.

1) The balance between the players who can play 2 races per day and those who can't. Not everybody can play on RSF for 4 hours a day, it's really a lot. By keeping the current point/money system, those who can't would be in trouble to keep the pace of those who can.

2) There would be some work to do and considering all the bugs, wouldn't be a priority.

Tukhtahuaev

Post by Tukhtahuaev » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:43 pm

I would rather be in favor of allowing the creation of a 2nd team. That team would need to be disclosed on the team profile and of course can't ride at the same time as the first.

Only problem I see with that is a possible specialization of 2nd teams