1st Place In Ranking's For Each Nation
43%
Other (Comment Below)
9%

Total votes: 23

High Flyer

NC's (Maybe) Re-format Discussion

Post by High Flyer » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:03 pm

NC's, esp the bigger races, tend to be won not by the best rider, but by who has the most riders per national team. So another option I think could work is handing the CN jersey to the rider placed first at the end of the month/year/any other time period.
What's your view?
Last edited by High Flyer on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Team Kazi Blocks

Re: NC's vs 1st In Rankings for National Jersey

Post by Team Kazi Blocks » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:29 am

please not, does the best rider in real always win their nc. No
"Only two things are infinite, universe and human stupidity."
~ Albert Einstein ~

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 am

We should ban people who make polls from the forum for 9 months. Was thinking about making a poll about it, but....

Of course polls make sense sometimes. But too often polls are just clicking, a discussion thread with a written opinion is worth 100 times more than a poll thread.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Why would you just give a jersey to someone? I know, many teams tend to build 9-man-german-squads and stuff like that, but nevertheless I think we should have a race every once in a while. The cycle we have had since like forever is good and it's definitely not always the best rider winning the championship in real life too. Also, you can just give the title to the 78-81-70 that has never ridden a race in team XY that hasn't been online for 12 months, what's the deal? It's just not a good idea. Ok, I forgot, you wanna give it to the guy with most points. Nevermind, he already got the most points for his career... The idea is just equivalent to.. I dunno, if Tomekke wins Ronde van Vlaanderen he should get the national jersey? Wtf?!
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

luques

Post by luques » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Honestly I don't like at all NC but my idea is a bit different.

I would give automatically to the best rider the jersey for some nations (for example all nations that are not qualified for WC), while instead some others (for example the qualified for WC) would be raced normally but to be able to play inscription is required as in every race.

The criteria to choose nations may differ obviously.

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:25 pm

luques wrote:Honestly I don't like at all NC but my idea is a bit different.

I would give automatically to the best rider the jersey for some nations (for example all nations that are not qualified for WC), while instead some others (for example the qualified for WC) would be raced normally but to be able to play inscription is required as in every race.

The criteria to choose nations may differ obviously.
I like your idea :!:
Mens sana in corpore sano

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Robyklebt wrote:We should ban people who make polls from the forum for 9 months. Was thinking about making a poll about it, but....

Of course polls make sense sometimes. But too often polls are just clicking, a discussion thread with a written opinion is worth 100 times more than a poll thread.
Thats why the 3rd option was there for Others (Comment Below).
The 1 options in the poll are the first 2 thats would come to most minds,if you have anything else e.g Luques, then you an add to it.

Not really sure how you've come to the conclusion that just because a poll is present means that you can't discuss it, I mean, thats why there's a reply button. You could've discuss it yourself, but instead you chose to complain about the format of the question ;).

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Bah, no one consider as a possibility to reduce the number of nationality in the game simply ?
There is 81 nationalities in the game, we can just reduce that at 40 for example. Like that less CNs, more active people and more riders which fight for the jersey I guess.

Liquigas-CND

Re: NC's (Maybe) Re-format Discussion

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm

agree with poke!
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17