fantasy
32%
real
68%

Total votes: 19

Coroncina2

Real races or fantasy?

Post by Coroncina2 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:12 am

Some decision about calendar sound strange to me.
On home page there is written: "Corri dal vivo e vinci con la tua squadra di ciclismo, affrontado reali concorrenti. Giorno per giorno tutto il calendario del cilismo !
But some important UCI tour are cut because someone don't like country or profil of stage.
I think at least the much important race must have priority on fantasy races, and fantasy races should fill the gaps in the official calendar and not overlap and delete official races.
What do you think? Vote!
Mens sana in corpore sano

auxilium torino

Re: Real races or fantasy?

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:18 am

Coroncina2 wrote: On home page there is written: "Corri dal vivo e vinci con la tua squadra di ciclismo, affrontado reali concorrenti. Giorno per giorno tutto il calendario del cilismo !
I´ll choise this game also for this , i thinked, wow, a game with real race, but in last time is more and more: RSF Arcade!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:12 am

Coroncina2 wrote:Some decision about calendar sound strange to me.
On home page there is written: "Corri dal vivo e vinci con la tua squadra di ciclismo, affrontado reali concorrenti. Giorno per giorno tutto il calendario del cilismo !
But some important UCI tour are cut because someone don't like country or profil of stage.
I think at least the much important race must have priority on fantasy races, and fantasy races should fill the gaps in the official calendar and not overlap and delete official races.
What do you think? Vote!
Looks you mixing all things. Don't talk about UCI important races for races UCI, WT teams and pro riders except newbie doesn't care. And definitively doesn't talk about Hainan as an important race, you lose some credibility

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:38 pm

There are at least two options missing:

- "i don't care / I don't know"

and

- "it depends"

Besides the point that it's not really clear what this poll is all about and what "real" and "fantasy" actually include.

Anyway, I guess nobody wants fantasy races only (which is not arcade, btw. as most of these races have been designed according to "real" profiles with the "real" RSF/C4F-physics). But then again, esp. in the off-season there are a lot of established fantasy one-day and stage races a lot of user don't want to miss either, e.g. the pavé tours, Andes, December tour. So in my opinion it's not a question of "either... or..." but a question of the proportion of real and fantasy races. For myself, it's okay as it is right now. So now, do I have to vote for fantasy or real?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:46 pm

team fl wrote:There are at least two options missing:

- "i don't care / I don't know"

and

- "it depends"

Besides the point that it's not really clear what this poll is all about and what "real" and "fantasy" actually include.

Anyway, I guess nobody wants fantasy races only (which is not arcade, btw. as most of these races have been designed according to "real" profiles with the "real" RSF/C4F-physics). But then again, esp. in the off-season there are a lot of established fantasy one-day and stage races a lot of user don't want to miss either, e.g. the pavé tours, Andes, December tour. So in my opinion it's not a question of "either... or..." but a question of the proportion of real and fantasy races. For myself, it's okay as it is right now. So now, do I have to vote for fantasy or real?

It is all clear. The real much important race is Tour of Hainan, which is already in // of Abu Dhabi. The useless fantasy is Sachsen Pavé, it was never a real race vs fantasy poll, just a Tour of Hainan vs Sachsen Pavé

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:59 pm

It was not clear to me.

Anyway, then I am voting for Sachen Pavé :)

Edith asks, why it's not possible to have both stage races in the RSF/C4F calender?

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 pm

team fl wrote:It was not clear to me.

Anyway, then I am voting for Sachen Pavé :)

Edith asks, why it's not possible to have both stage races in the RSF/C4F calender?
It is possible, but which sense to do that ?

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:35 pm

So people who don't like pavé tours can ride Hainan. Or people who are genuinly interested in Hainan can ride that. Obviously we already have two teams (or 5 according to the poll, if they interpreted it the right way) who would like that. Does the game need that? That's another discussion. Should Sachsen be cancelled? I don't know. But I've been liking that tour ever since. Does my vote count? Same as all others... Does this poll count? That's up to the ones with the decision power.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:49 pm

team fl wrote:So people who don't like pavé tours can ride Hainan. Or people who are genuinly interested in Hainan can ride that. Obviously we already have two teams (or 5 according to the poll, if they interpreted it the right way) who would like that. Does the game need that? That's another discussion. Should Sachsen be cancelled? I don't know. But I've been liking that tour ever since. Does my vote count? Same as all others... Does this poll count? That's up to the ones with the decision power.
Ok let's ride all. So we will have 3 fields Abu Dhabi, 3 fields Sachsen, 3 fields Hainan, 4 fields one day race. We will have the usual blabla why no Abu Dhabi in morning or why no Sachsen in afternoon. we will have 3 moneys race, with few participations, so not funny/competitive races at all. But okk, let's make money during 9 days in a super boring field during 2h30 in 230km stages :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Ah, I thought it's only Sachsen or Hainan. Was not aware of Abu Dhabi. All confusing here in this thread :)

Anyway I am still for fantasy. Yay!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
team fl wrote:So people who don't like pavé tours can ride Hainan. Or people who are genuinly interested in Hainan can ride that. Obviously we already have two teams (or 5 according to the poll, if they interpreted it the right way) who would like that. Does the game need that? That's another discussion. Should Sachsen be cancelled? I don't know. But I've been liking that tour ever since. Does my vote count? Same as all others... Does this poll count? That's up to the ones with the decision power.
Ok let's ride all. So we will have 3 fields Abu Dhabi, 3 fields Sachsen, 3 fields Hainan, 4 fields one day race. We will have the usual blabla why no Abu Dhabi in morning or why no Sachsen in afternoon. we will have 3 moneys race, with few participations, so not funny/competitive races at all. But okk, let's make money during 9 days in a super boring field during 2h30 in 230km stages :)
Fantasy is good and nice, but you need to get out of your fantasy world.
There never was any discussion "why no xxx in the morning", because the morning has everything.

Hainan: The first question of course is how well it is designed. If it's like what Aux designed years ago it's PURE FANTASY. Since China is 500 Meters or so off on google, or was at least, not sure about now, you either used something else or got a pure fantasy race out of it. If it's that fantasy absolutely not worth riding it. If it isn't, who cares....
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Actually if people want it I am for Hainan in.

Looking at the calendar:

From 17 October when WC ends to Sachsen 26 October we have 9 days where Hainan fits perfectly. Between Sachsen Pavè and Andes there are more than 3 days for Abu Dhabi Tour. So basically there is space for everything.

I don't like moving too much tours here and there, but as we are in the off season it may be a good option. If Sachsen supporter then don't mind to start it between October and November and maybe skipping the weekend, the calendar may even seem more close to the real one.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:31 pm

I don't even see the problem:

20-23 Abu Dhabi
22-30 Hainan
26-30 Sachsen Pavé

Easy: Cut Bielsko Biala, which is a shit fantasy race (I think that's what we are voting about), offer Abu Dhabi, then Hainan on the REAL dates. It's both highly unimportant cat 2 max anyway, no need to offer that 5 times each. 3 and 3 is enough. Or 2+3 or 3+4, one more for the shorter one obviously. And then Sachsen Pavé at the proposed time seems no problem either.

The Luques proposal above though is absolutely unacceptable. Put in money tours so that we can maximize benefits and ride EVERYTHING? You ride Hainan, you can't ride Abu Dhabi or Sachsen, easy.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

luques

Post by luques » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Robyklebt wrote:I don't even see the problem:

20-23 Abu Dhabi
22-30 Hainan
26-30 Sachsen Pavé

Easy: Cut Bielsko Biala, which is a shit fantasy race (I think that's what we are voting about), offer Abu Dhabi, then Hainan on the REAL dates. It's both highly unimportant cat 2 max anyway, no need to offer that 5 times each. 3 and 3 is enough. Or 2+3 or 3+4, one more for the shorter one obviously. And then Sachsen Pavé at the proposed time seems no problem either.

The Luques proposal above though is absolutely unacceptable. Put in money tours so that we can maximize benefits and ride EVERYTHING? You ride Hainan, you can't ride Abu Dhabi or Sachsen, easy.
Bah, as long as benefits are for everybody I am ok. But like your idea too!