round about 90 % hot temperature

race and calendar global organistion

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Allagen

round about 90 % hot temperature

Post by Allagen » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 am

hello all,

i see a big problem with the races of rsf. round about 80-90% of all races are with really hot temperatures! why do you do that? i do not understand and i think that his is not so realistic
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Alkworld

Re: round about 90 % hot temperature

Post by Alkworld » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 am

Allagen wrote:i see a big problem with the races of rsf. round about 80-90% of all races are with really hot temperatures! why do you do that? i do not understand and i think that his is not so realistic
So you think the real weather in the countries where we ride is not realistic? By the way, how did you come up with your number 80 - 90% and what do you consider "really hot"?
Some examples:
- Tour Down Under / Down Under Classic: There's a heat wave right now in Southern Australia --> high temperatures
- Venezuela (January Tour): The country is close to the equator, many stages were on sea level --> high temperatures
- San Luis: forecast somewhere between 25 and 35 degrees --> well, it's summer
- Canary Island Tour: around 20, normal temperatures

Generally, this is called weather and you have to live with it. In Feb and March, there will be races in Belgium and it will be cold. There will be others in France and Italy, where it may be warmer. So what the .... is your problem? It's all realistic, adjust to it.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Alkworld wrote:
Allagen wrote:i see a big problem with the races of rsf. round about 80-90% of all races are with really hot temperatures! why do you do that? i do not understand and i think that his is not so realistic
So you think the real weather in the countries where we ride is not realistic? By the way, how did you come up with your number 80 - 90% and what do you consider "really hot"?
Some examples:
- Tour Down Under / Down Under Classic: There's a heat wave right now in Southern Australia --> high temperatures
- Venezuela (January Tour): The country is close to the equator, many stages were on sea level --> high temperatures
- San Luis: forecast somewhere between 25 and 35 degrees --> well, it's summer
- Canary Island Tour: around 20, normal temperatures

Generally, this is called weather and you have to live with it. In Feb and March, there will be races in Belgium and it will be cold. There will be others in France and Italy, where it may be warmer. So what the .... is your problem? It's all realistic, adjust to it.
Maybe Allagen just want ride under snow.

Clawl0rd

Post by Clawl0rd » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:39 pm

isnt it live-weather ?
probably allagen should take the bus instead of his bmw to fight global warming

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Temperature is OK.
We maybe need more races in cooler countries.