Page 1 of 1

The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:42 pm
by Hoefs Cycling Team
The Tour of the Netherlands was a major international cycling race held from 1948 to 2004. It is returned to the cycling calendar in 2025—with Laporte as the winner. It is a race I used to watch from the roadside as a child, collecting photos, autographs, and caps. This year, the "Eneco Tour" is taking place from October 13 to 18. Can we add this race to the calendar? I’d be happy to handle the design.

Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:36 pm
by Zappes Raiders
+1

I think it is a good addition to the calendar. It is in parallel to Guangxi but maybe we can have 2 editions of Guangxi and 2 of Eneco (or 3 - 1)

Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:16 pm
by IDF
Would be nice indeed.
Would be nice to have Guangxi 3 + 2 Eneco.

Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:29 pm
by flockmastoR
I moved the topic, as it is not in line with what goes into Calendar Coordination!