Designers!!!

race and calendar global organistion

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Robyklebt

Designers!!!

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 am

We need designers... new ones, old ones, all ok.

Last year we got 2 new good designers Bear and Gala, (or even 3? Aux as well or did he start designing earlier?)

But we lost some too. LCB who after stopping to ride stopped designing too, should restart both actually. iBan as well, he doesn't like the game, just us users I think, that's why he keeps hanging around.. should restart too. Then this year we lost our Flanders designer Aywaille, who did a very good job in 2010.

Anyway, we need more designers.

See February. OL did Bessèges and Tour med, Ape did Oman and Ruta del Sol, Aux did Algarve and will do/is doing Haut Var and Sardegna as far as I know. Plus some one day races. And Luna did Qatar. A "non designer" usually.

OL might not always have time to do 2 tours, I might not always have time to do 2 either, Aux the same. LIke Gala and Bear, sometimes for a while no time, when they have time again they will probably be back helping.

So new designers would be a good thing. No, nobody is expecting that anybody design 2 tours a month.. just maybe some here and there when you have time. And if there are not enough tours for all the designers no problem, you can do the ones I would do otherwise. :lol:

Ok, for a complete designing beginner not always easy, so if somebody wants to start designing the real races, plan enough time for your first tours. Announce that you will design it in the appropriate thread and go for it. Questions you might then have usually get answered fairly quickly.

Anyway, I think we could use 1 or 2 more regular or semi regular designers...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

sgumgub

Re: Designers!!!

Post by sgumgub » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Finnished Grundwehrdienst and start studying in October...So I have plenty of time.

But I guess you couldnt live with me as an designer, huh?:P

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 pm

It's not up to me to decide who designs and who doesn't. Just have the feeling that right now the guys who have been designing most of the stuff could need some help. I don't like you, you are dishonest, but doesn't matter, it's the quality of the design that matters, not the quality of the person when it comes to designing. If you want to design, go for it!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

RohrheimRadler

Post by RohrheimRadler » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:10 pm

I would be interested in designing, I just registered at Tracks4Bikers, and already looked at the Stage Editor(php-Version) I guess I will be able to build some races or tours in the future, if I'd be allowed to join. I usually search for tours and their profiles. I know I'm quiet new here, I'll likely experiment with it a little tommorow evening, and show some results of my training, if that works well, I could help designing next month.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Use the excel/openoffice thingy, not directly the php editor ;)
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=178
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 pm

If I'd be allowed to join
Not a closed group, everybody is allowed to join..

For tipps, see here

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=775

Any questions:

Here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=248

But actually anywhere is ok....

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Latest from April on i have again a bit more time to help here. At the moment its really bad for me...
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am

Robyklebt wrote: Last year we got 2 new good designers Bear and Gala, (or even 3? Aux as well or did he start designing earlier?)
Thanks, roby..i started draw at december 2009(japan)...
in moment i have a lot of work :? ...but at 9 march i have 20 days free
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

one more time a big "Thank you" to all the designers we have here...

especially the guys and girls(?) who are designing the real races get my full respect...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Join them to improve your self-respect!