Division 1 The fight for the crown

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

Robyklebt

Re: Division 1 The fight for the crown

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:30 am

First win for JPS.

Congrats, for a long time it was an interesting fight between him and Alk.

Now let's see if he defends his title better than Kaju last month, who seemed to need a break after a good Dec-Jan, otherwise he would have been in the race too I think. But let's hope the fight this month is interesting as well.

For the moment JPS has a big advantage, but there will be lots of points to be gained this month. Alk defintely a danger again, maybe not a favorite for the stage races either, but should be able to perform in every classic. But then so far the classics mysteriously have been his weakness so far. OL, depends a bit on his plans. Is it PN/Tirreno or will he try to get CI, Murcia and smaller races again? Skullz who I expected to dominate 2011 will be in the fight too I think, with the TTT + TT in TA, and longer TT in PN he should perform, classics he seems less strong. The 5th guy that starts with over 4000 points, Franconia... Cordero, ok, more difficult in stage races though, no more Angel, so don't think he has a chance.

Longest period in D1 nonstop after Hansa left the D1:

Alkworld and Los Galacticos that start their 9th season in a row.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

After two boring months, the current fight for the crown looks really exciting. Currently we have five teams very close together on the top:
EQUIPE LEGENDE: 11064
JPS Classics: 10917
Skullz: 10708
Alkworld: 10687
Adler: 10598

Equipe Legende and Adler might have problems keeping up the other's pace, as they are not riding the Giro, but also among the others it's still pretty close. Maybe one of them can kick JPS off his throne ;)

JPS Classics

Post by JPS Classics » Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Yep ... i am think this month is the end of the streak ... This Giro i am not so good or creative or (what ever) as March or April ;)

After the Giro i will do a little break for new motivation ;) .... the last days i haven't fun to ride ... everytime watching on the clock ^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue May 31, 2011 7:25 am

Interesting fight, 8 points difference between Equipe Legende and Skullz!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 am

Skullz win div 1 by buying a rider :roll:
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am

a rider which fits perfect in his team 8-)
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:12 am

A loser attitude nothing more
pff i want to insult him
2024-01-30 Big Donkey Elaska 1 Good move, good reading of the race, just the sprint didn't work out. High quality racing.

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 am

:lol: je le savais, j'ai hésité à acheter un autre coureur avec 479 points actuels pour lui repasser devant au classement de la Div.1 à 00H10 mais je ne trouvais pas ça très intéressant pour faire intégrer le coureur dans ma team...

Nice job Skullz :mrgreen:
Team : Equipe Légende 111 victoires - 4 titres de N°1 RSF Div.1 (3 consécutifs) - 4 fois champion de France
olmania wrote:Philéas, tu es un Rouleur Super Friqué !
Et tu Rackets Surtout les Faibles !
Même si desfois tu Rétames les Super Fortunés !

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 am

So Skullz it is....
Now the question, will he start his long series (that the ape expected to start sooner actually) and win 3-5 months in a row or can somebody beat him in June? Libby and Philéas the 2 obvious challengers.

Elaska

Post by Elaska » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Riders with actual points steel on the market :mrgreen:

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm

:D cool the first crown in Div.1

ImageImage
Team : Equipe Légende 111 victoires - 4 titres de N°1 RSF Div.1 (3 consécutifs) - 4 fois champion de France

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:42 am

congrats!
Wer Rückenwind hat, fährt einfach nur zu langsam!

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

;) Thank you very much.

And now the battle between Adler and Equipe Légende in July... For the moment advantage Equipe Légende! :D

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

and 2 legendary wins!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 am

3 times in a row now for Equipe Legende! By now he deserves a title I think!

But this month will probably be a closer fight. Alkworld probably won't be able to make up the "no vuelta" deficit, even though he's ahead now, but Adler will prove to be a tough opponent I think. 500 points the difference right now. Both will score fairly highly in the Vuelta, but probably neither will be ahead decisively... promises to be an interesting fight after the Vuelta.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Interesting fight for the D1 win this month.
Yeah, Alk 700 points in front right now, but 1) Tirreno Adriatico not finished 2) he said he can't ride Milano Sanremo. Then.. .looks like anybody down to at least Skullz, place 16, just under 5000 points 2200 less than Alk, 1500 less than Blu could win it. After all still lots and lots of points to be handed out. TA first, MSR then, then Catalunya, parallel E3 and GW, parallel for less points Coppi e Bartali and Crit international. Excellent fight, not aixcellent though. Even the intergalactical chieftain is theoretically in the fight. Practically he won't win, but who cares, it's being in the fight that counts first.

Team ABC-Polsat

Post by Team ABC-Polsat » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 pm

i think alk should win anyway, his team is very strong for the pavé classics

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Yes, but with Catalunya parallel others will score lots of points too. And missing MSR is hard, with MSR I agree, he has 50%+ of winning it. Without, he is definetly in the race, but don't see him as CLEAR favorite anymore. Ok, lots depends on who scores how much in Tirreno. I think somebody like NoPik could be VERY dangerous for Alk.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Nopik ? The lucky boy? Forget him, I will Div 1

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Guess Alk lost the division with not starting at MSR. Allagen and me now in Catalunya. Allagen wins naturally everything but has kind of strong opponents. And i have kind of a wurstfield, where i could win a lot, if my riders would have more reg.But still think i will win most of the stages. So, Allagen against me now for the win. And, as we saw in San Remo or at the WC - Allagen is a tick in front. Bet he'll win with 25points or so.

But kind of cool anyway. Allagen - from now on officially my archenemy! :twisted:
J-Czucz hype train

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Quick wrote:Guess Alk lost the division with not starting at MSR. Allagen and me now in Catalunya. Allagen wins naturally everything but has kind of strong opponents. And i have kind of a wurstfield, where i could win a lot, if my riders would have more reg.But still think i will win most of the stages. So, Allagen against me now for the win. And, as we saw in San Remo or at the WC - Allagen is a tick in front. Bet he'll win with 25points or so.

But kind of cool anyway. Allagen - from now on officially my archenemy! :twisted:
Now that Allagen is beatable in Catalunya or at least will have to fight for his win ( = less points for the helpers) and nobody's left for the Belgian classics, I just need some double victories there to capture the crown again ;) Then someone has to hack Quick's account and sell Vino. That should be it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Seems that the fight will not be too hard, CC Racing for the Div.
Alk will score big in the classics and DePanne, but doubt will be enough. Aux will score big in Coppi e Bartali, will certainly not be enough.
Allagen only with a medium score in Catalunya, not enough.

the othres further back, including the awesome ape... no chance either.... CC too strong, and evne without CC probably Alk and Aux would score too much/be already too far ahead for the next group.

CC in March.

Lizard

Post by Lizard » Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Lizard will be finally back in Div1! So who cares about stupid relegation, only Roby is afraid of it all the time. I want to win this thing finally!!!!
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

Ronson

Post by Ronson » Thu May 31, 2012 8:35 am

During the day will the management of SK Blu-Bardhe decide if we would like to win Div1.
Wer Rückenwind hat, fährt einfach nur zu langsam!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 am

Sell something! With 740 points at least.
Europe is falling apart, people are dying of starvation, children are being eated in greece (thats actually what they call a döner kidbab :geek: ), and you don't want to contribute to world's peace by selling one of your riders ?! Unbelievable !
For once, make the right decision :roll:
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...