c4f-Awards - Rider of the year 2020 (Pointvote)

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

Weezel

c4f-Awards - Rider of the year 2020 (Pointvote)

Post by Weezel » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:38 pm

To find the Rider of the year 2020, we do a different system. The donkey had the idea, me and others found it great.

Every manager here can give from 5 to 1 point to five different riders. Of course 5 for your favourite.
The rider with the most points until the end of the voting of the other categories will win this award.
Manager von T-Mobile-A

Pokemon Club

Re: c4f-Awards - Rider of the year 2020 (Pointvote)

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:36 pm

1 Jacob Jefferson
2 Thomas Fontaine
3 Lutz Neumann
4 Charles Pelissier
5 Raphael Ilkay

JJ forever in our heart !

Berliner Bären RC

Post by Berliner Bären RC » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:04 pm

5 Points Jose Orozco
4 Points Flurrin Kutti
3 Points Joshua Jakobsen
2 Points Alejandro Betancur
1 Point Marc Hirschi

Bear

Post by Bear » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:15 pm

***** Thomas Fontaine
**** Jacob Jefferson
*** Lutz Neumann
** Charles Pelissier
* Joshua Jakobsen

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:07 pm

5 Thomas Fontaine
4 JJ
3 Charles Pelissier
2 Flurin Kutti
1 Leander Hediger
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:52 pm

5 points - Thomas Fontaine
4 Points - Lutz Neumann
3 Points - JJ
2 Points - Charles Pelissier
1 Point - Leander Hediger
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:12 pm

1. T.Fontaine
2. L. Neumann
3. J. Jefferson
4. C. Pellissier
5. L. Hediger

Fontaine no comment, don't know anything except that he wins all the time, but never rode against him or saw him, not going to stay awake or wake up to see Fontaine in the middle of the night :lol: But I promise I'll stay up when he threatens to reach 40'000 points.

Neumann: Giro and Vuelta winner, yes 'only' in the afternoon. Rather weak groups both times, true. His Giro team could have done the job against stronger opponents too, against those that were there he finally got a convincing win that was never really in danger. Vuelta he had a weaker team and basically won despite his own manager, that just shows how good he is, it was all Lutz winning! TdF? He couldn't ride that, not his fault.
11 stage races in 2020, Giro-Vuelta, Paris Nice, Pais Vasco, TdS the important ones.
24 stage wins in 2020, no imporant 1 day race though. Reached 30'000+ points in his career, in a normal year he would be a rather clear rider of the year.

Jefferson:
37 wins in 2020. 2 Giro and Tour stages each. And 3 PN stages plus a Dauphiné stage. But it's the 5 points jerseys that give him the third place here finally, especially 3, PN, Giro, TdF. And of course getting the second highest amount of wins ever at c4f! Like Neumann, in a normal year he would be a likely rider of the year, but with Fontaine....

Pellissier, 25 wins in 2020. RVV, Hamburg, Bretagne, Montreal, DDV and Brabant. 6 classics, strong. Pretty sure nobody has more this year, and very likely high up in the all time classic wins classification too. In addition 3 stages at the Giro and Tour each. TdS stage next in importance.

Hediger: Points jersey in the 3 GTs as the second option in the team, main focus was on GC. And that's really the reason he's in here, Giro one win, points jersey, Tour no win, points jersey, Vuelta 3 wins, points jersey, that in itself to me wouldn't be enough to be my fifth choice here. And in addition to that he only has a Catalunya stage that is really worth mentioning. Nothing in classics. But doing that with a strong GT leader in his team is impressive, even if the team itself of course was ridiculously expensive.

Of course other riders missing, one obvious one Florian Kutti, but somehow all his successes are almost overshadowed by him losing the Vuelta.... And there was another one I considered, ,but somehow managed to already forgot who...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:56 pm

Ok I restarted the game just some weeks before Vuelta and so I only judge what I have seen. (Morning and Afternoon biased too probably)

1. Thomas Fontaine (I realised he won a lot, won Vuelta and also took the overall points leader jersey)
2. Leander Hediger (What a rider, won a lot and despite the climbers of Hansa he didn't fail at the Vuelta)
3. Joshua Jakobsen (Saw many races where Trekken just rode and won, day after day)
4. Jose Orozco (The way he won the Andes was impressive, from my restart of the game Alkworld rode for Jose nearly every stage race and won a lot)
5. Lutz Neumann
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:39 pm

1. Thomas Fontaine: Couldn't be much clearer with Lorient dominating everything. Giro, TDF, Vuelta, Lombardia and eternal points record. By the way, all of that in probably the most competitive peloton (late evening) this year.
2. Charles Pelissier: RVV and a lot of other great wins, in total 27, very well done by Alkworld.
3. Leander Hediger: First rider to win all 3 Grand Tours point classifications. Only problem, that this made his GC leader not win Vuelta and that it probably happened in the least competitive peloton (early evening) this year. But not his fault if opponents are weak :D
4. Lutz Neumann: Giro & Vuelta. If he had started in TDF... might be up there with Fontaine in an usual year.
5. Liam Arvidsson: Small surprise rider here. Very skilled rider (84 mountain 65 TT) but retired after his Giro win. Too early.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

IDF

Post by IDF » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:46 pm

5 pts. JJ : top rider this year, really great ride and great journey for him.
4 pts. : Les Woolcock from OL, this guy is a striker, even with not big stats.
3 pts : Alejandro Betancur : 19 wins, hill sprinter, always difficult to ride for him but doing the job.
2 pts : Flurin Kutti
1 pt : Manku Qhapaq : multiple GT stages winner.
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Weezel

Post by Weezel » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:22 pm

Ladieeees and Gentlemen!
We are proud to present you the c4f-Rider of the year.

The winner of Tour de France, Giro and Vuelta 2020, winner of Lombardia 2020, most points by a rider ever:

Thomas Fontaine (Lorient) with 38 points.
2. Jacob Jefferson (Gipfelstürmer) 27 points
3. Charles Pelissier (Alkworld) 18 points
4. Lutz Neumann (Mojabahs) 17 points
5. Leander Hediger (Hansa) 12 points
Manager von T-Mobile-A