nationalite

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

leserein

nationalite

Post by leserein » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:06 pm

bjr pourquoi a chaque fois vous me denationalise et j aimerais savoir pourquoi en plus les noms sont bons et au pire des cas ca peut etre des coureurs naturalises alors je ne comprends pourquoi et a chaque fois c auxilium torino qui me fais ca il a quelque chose contre moi ou quoi j aimerais bien qu il me reponde en francais si possible merci

auxilium torino

Re: nationalite

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Sarmiento is a family name, this is the reason
EX: http://www.london2012.com/athlete/sarmi ... n-1107289/
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmiento

alinio is not a name, is nothing in spain languages, aliño, the next real word is not a name for sure

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali%C3%B1o
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

steinz

Post by steinz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 am

Hmmm, and what about PedroPardo Dominguez Aux?
I can find "Pardo" only as a familyname....

Gerecht zu sich selbst, hart bei den anderen!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

And I was already worried about your health, Steinz! So many posts and he doesn't show up? But good that all is fine after all.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

steinz

Post by steinz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm

i love you too, roby! :-*

barba roja

Post by barba roja » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

hola.
El otro dia Auxilium Torino me mandó un mensaje diciendo que tenian que desnacionalizar a Drazenn Delibasich poruqe era un clon. Eso no es cierto. Aqui os copio-pego lo que he encontrado en la wikipedia sobre ese nombre (no hay nada). He buscado por el apellido y he encontrado un jugador de basketball, pero el nombre es totalmente distinto. Aqui os lo copio:

Mirza Delibašić (nacido el 9 de enero de 1954 en Tuzla, fallecido el 8 de diciembre de 2001), fue un jugador de baloncesto bosnio que jugó en la selección de Yugoslavia. Jugaba en la posición de alero. Se le recuerda por ser, sobre todo, un grandísimo tirador.

Pero el nombre Drazen no se parece en nada a Mirza.
Teneis que tener en cuenta que tenemos que inventarnos los nombres, pero si no somos del pais en cuestion, es dificil conocer los nombres del pais, por tanto, intentamos buscar nombres que sean del pais. No voy a poner, por ejemplo, Pedro a un corredor ruso. Lo normal seria ponerle Pietrov o algo parecido. Ademas, en muchos paises, hay muchas personalidades con nombres iguales o muy parecidos. Es facil que se puedan repetir. Aunque este no es el caso, pues el nombre que le puse a mi corredor, no es clon de nadie.
Lo unico que conseguis si desnacionalizais a un corredor es que en los campeonatos nacionales no podamos contar con él y eso no es justo si el corredor, no es un clon realmente (como no lo es mi corredor Drazenn Delibasich).

TRADUZCO CON EL TRADUCTOR DE GOOGLE:

Hello.
The other day Auxilium Torino sent me a message saying they had to denationalize Drazenn Delibasich poruqe was a clone. That's not true. Here I copy-hit what I found on wikipedia about that name (nothing). I searched by last name and I found a basketball player, but the name is totally different. I copied it here:

Delibašić Mirza (born January 9, 1954 in Tuzla, who died on December 8, 2001) was a Bosnian basketball player who played for Yugoslavia. He played small forward on. He is remembered for being, above all, a great shooter.

But the name Drazen not look anything like Mirza.
You have to keep in mind that we have to invent names, but not of the country in question, it is difficult to know the names of the country, therefore, try to find names that are in the country. I would not put, for example, a runner Pedro Russian. Normally it would put Pietrov or something. Moreover, in many countries, there are many individuals with the same or very similar names. It's easier than it could recur. Although this is not the case, as the name I gave to my broker, not clone anyone.
The only thing desnacionalizais conseguis if a broker is that at the national championships can not have him and that's not fair if the broker is not really a clone (as it is not my broker Drazenn Delibasich).

REPEAT: you have to keep in mind that it is normal for any first or last name is equal to some famous, but if not consistent and last name should not be considered a clone. And much less if the broker has a name or surname is not any athlete who is active today and that is not the same sport.
I do not know if I explain it, I think if it is not that difficult.

I would appreciate that denationalization reconsiderarais you have done to my broker Mirza Delibasich
Thank you.

REPITO: teneis que tener en cuenta que es normal que algun nombre o apellido, sea igual a algun famoso, pero si no concuerda nombre y apellido no deberia ser considerado un clon. Y mucho menos si el corredor tiene un nombre o apellido que no es de ningun deportista que esté en activo en la actualidad y que no es del mismo deporte.
No sé si me explico bien, creo que si, no es tan dificil.

Os agradeceria que reconsiderarais la desnacionalizacion que habeis hecho a mi corredor Mirza Delibasich
Gracias.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 am

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dra%C5%BEen_Dalipagi%C4%87
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Deliba%C5%A1i%C4%87

and both, name and Family name wrong write
Drazen, not Drazenn
and Delibasic, not Delibasich

Si tu sigue el baloncesto, por cierto conoces los dos, jugaron unto, asi qe sabes qe escribiste lo dos nombre fallado, eso es un clon, si lo escribia correcto, estaba bien

Quick

Post by Quick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 am

95% of cases here belong to aux. Doesnt that tell you anything?
J-Czucz hype train

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Quick wrote:95% of cases here belong to aux. Doesnt that tell you anything?
yes, that i'm active in NC, and i don't look 2 minutes every week like others (you for example), and i check the name
Others, like you don't make nothing,click only 10-20 riders that are for sure ok, and this is only because you don't want responsability.

since week the name are ever more and more, only 4 "mitglied" are really active in moment (Ost, Wookie and Widar), we lost Franconia, that was also very active, and nobody say nothing about more then the 100 name at bottom of the list...nobody check this name on wiki or google.

you know that most of this name are not ok, but you don't want problem, then lovely wait that Aux make this, and after to say, i was not.
and for sure i make also error(ex. roby rider), i'm sorry, but after 2 or 3 hours checking, not all can be perfect!
Anyway, error can be correct, nothing to do, don't need to be correct.

Quick

Post by Quick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:45 pm

... i dont do anything anymore. since months! but noone seems to care. as do other. But i think, the NC is way to strict! When i started here, i had names like Croché or Deflamé. Both France, but sound like france but i'm pretty sure they dont exist. Years ago that names were ok... i wonder if they would be ok today - and THATS the problem imo. You are overcorrect! Thats not why the NC was founded. It was doundet because of riders like "nunfahr schonvorran" stupid names like "fast uphill" or clones! Not because Delibasich. ...so whats about PedroPardo?
J-Czucz hype train

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 pm

problem is that we dont have rules. But watching this thread it seems we have the rule: "Name has to exist in real life, otherwise no chance to be accepted" and thats a rule we didnt have when i started the game. But now "ancient" names are not acceptable too. Hm but were do we draw this line now? is a 18th century german name ok even if its not common anymore but sounds German?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Hehehehehe.... who has been saying for years: FIRE HANSA?

Because yes, we don't have rules.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

barba roja

Post by barba roja » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Auxilium torino Look, I have a rider called luca paulinis, was censored and it felt right, it was clear he was a clone. Nothing to say about it.
What I want you to understand is that if I want to sign a runner to run Croatian nationals and I'm really not Croatian, I know there names are used and I find names somewhere, so they are not stupid or unpronounceable name. I think it's something, well, logical.
I understand that you do your job and you follow a few rules, but also should not be so strict and give scope to people who clearly does not name the same as someone real. in my case are real names of celebrities, but do not correspond to a person, but that there were no problems, I looked different names.
I repeat: I'm really not Croatian, I know there names are used and I find names somewhere, so they are not unpronounceable name or false.
I think you should reconsideras my position and see what I did with no malice and I would like to, please nationality were to put back my rider. Because I can not harm its national championship run and I did with a poor idea, on the contrary, I tried a formula for the name to be credible, according to their nationality.
I understand that you follow a few rules, but I think you should not be so strict with some names, perhaps focus more on names clearly clones of other cyclists, or celebrities

Thank you.
Sincerely, barba roja

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 am

flockmastoR wrote:problem is that we dont have rules. But watching this thread it seems we have the rule: "Name has to exist in real life, otherwise no chance to be accepted" and thats a rule we didnt have when i started the game. But now "ancient" names are not acceptable too. Hm but were do we draw this line now? is a 18th century german name ok even if its not common anymore but sounds German?
the rule is not new, 2 years agoo i had a rider that have an "ancient name", Martinos Hacker, I buyed it with name and nationality (austria), but after that i buy Martinos he loss tha pass because was an ancient name...ok, if the rule work for Martinos , the rule should work for all the riders, is only a consideration, i don' t say anytimes that, but others say this, then i follow this rule too...

and we still have rules, Franco ever follow this, for example...

steinz

Post by steinz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

In Memoriam Sven Mehmetson (swedish wannabe).
I will never forget you!