Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

Clawl0rd

Re: Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Post by Clawl0rd » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 pm

gareth barry ist englischer fußball-nationalspieler.. sollte er daher nicht die englische/britische staatsbürgerschaft haben? aber gut, nicht mein bier hier

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Die Nation des prominentesten Namensträger zählt? Sollten wir mit in die Regeln aufnehmen.
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Clawl0rd wrote:gareth barry ist englischer fußball-nationalspieler.. sollte er daher nicht die englische/britische staatsbürgerschaft haben? aber gut, nicht mein bier hier
Gareth Barry is an zimbabwean cyclist... therefor he HAS the zimbabwean nationality!
(do you at least read the links promoted before commenting? rhetorical question, no answer required / wanted)
RS Ostfriesland wrote:Die Nation des prominentesten Namensträger zählt? Sollten wir mit in die Regeln aufnehmen.
sure you should? (besides from this case, for which i will of course claim that you cant enforce a rule that doesnt existed at the time a "breach" happened) imho its quite needless. in the case given the british soccer player wasnt notable enough (honestly who cares for soccer players from the isle?) to find his way in an c4f racing squad as such (otherwise the name had been occupied) so why not allow a team who comes with this name first to have the original nationality of this real life cyclist? (just using the case given as an example) to be more general, personaly i´m bothered enough with senceless and ludicrousl rules and regulations and people telling me what kind of light bulb i´m allowed to use in my own home... ie (as a general approach) if there is no urgent need for a specific rule, you dont need it at all...
only reason i might see in favour for such a rule is its entertainment value due to possible discussions about who is more notable ;) on the other hand isnt there enough entertainment in the forums already?

cheers deuse

ps fl can you please tell me if you trottelt garth and i recieved a wrong message, or if you trottelt alexander (right message but wrong rider trottelt)
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 am

My lovely deuse,
im not willing to read your text, because my posting above is only irony. :)
Such da rule is bullshit. :)

Greetings

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 am

my dearest ostfriesland,
you should read the text nonetheless, as all (most) of my texts, reading it is a great pleasure and gives you great benefit... not quite as brilliant as nerudas lyrics for example but close ;)

besides that
Such da rule is bullshit. :)
may be seen as a blunt and brief summary of my "lyrics"
:)
cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 pm

I cant follow you. My sunbath goes to a bad end i guess :(

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:58 am

My rider Carl Ossietzky lost his nationality.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_von_Ossietzky

Well, problem might be the missing von, but i dont want to put in front of Ossietzky (vonOssietzky).
If this would have been the way, i should have done it, i will clap myself. :roll:

Otherwise the former nobel peace prize winner would be happy to get his passport back.

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 am

The missing "von" was the Problem. Please check, if its now right.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:38 am

ATB - Racing wrote:My rider Carl Ossietzky lost his nationality.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_von_Ossietzky

Well, problem might be the missing von, but i dont want to put in front of Ossietzky (vonOssietzky).
If this would have been the way, i should have done it, i will clap myself. :roll:

Otherwise the former nobel peace prize winner would be happy to get his passport back.
Clear case, leaving away part of the name ("von") of a real existing famous person and the final result does not exist: clone. Thus, getrottelt. As easy as that.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 am

deuseburger wrote:
Clawl0rd wrote:gareth barry ist englischer fußball-nationalspieler.. sollte er daher nicht die englische/britische staatsbürgerschaft haben? aber gut, nicht mein bier hier
Gareth Barry is an zimbabwean cyclist... therefor he HAS the zimbabwean nationality!
(do you at least read the links promoted before commenting? rhetorical question, no answer required / wanted)
RS Ostfriesland wrote:Die Nation des prominentesten Namensträger zählt? Sollten wir mit in die Regeln aufnehmen.
sure you should? (besides from this case, for which i will of course claim that you cant enforce a rule that doesnt existed at the time a "breach" happened) imho its quite needless. in the case given the british soccer player wasnt notable enough (honestly who cares for soccer players from the isle?) to find his way in an c4f racing squad as such (otherwise the name had been occupied) so why not allow a team who comes with this name first to have the original nationality of this real life cyclist? (just using the case given as an example) to be more general, personaly i´m bothered enough with senceless and ludicrousl rules and regulations and people telling me what kind of light bulb i´m allowed to use in my own home... ie (as a general approach) if there is no urgent need for a specific rule, you dont need it at all...
only reason i might see in favour for such a rule is its entertainment value due to possible discussions about who is more notable ;) on the other hand isnt there enough entertainment in the forums already?

cheers deuse

ps fl can you please tell me if you trottelt garth and i recieved a wrong message, or if you trottelt alexander (right message but wrong rider trottelt)
You've got mail. As I don't know which rider Alexander is and we can't see the team of a rider when dealing with them (directly), I have no idea :)

Clawl0rd

Post by Clawl0rd » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:59 pm

deuseburger wrote:

i dont get your arrogance.. or didnt you think about what i said? (rhetorical question, no answer wanted) just imagine, someone wants to create the english soccer player, whos way more famous than this cyclist, who actually has less informations in the internet than i can find about myself. seems to be nothing different to any other person with the same name as someone more famous. bad luck clone
but lucky you, im not in the commitee anymore, and i wont be again

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Why should the english soccer player be more important?
A fantasy construct of an existing first name and an existing family name has the same "value" as a famous person.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm

In this case it's easy: the early bird catches the worm. Or: first come, first served.

Mangahn

Post by Mangahn » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:32 am

Änderung der Nationalität von Kann Nix:, "Deutschland" zu "Staatenlos"
Begründung: #keinName#
Änderung der Nationalität von Will Nix:, "Deutschland" zu "Staatenlos"
Hier war wohl der Wunsch der Vater des Gedanken. :)

http://wiki-de.genealogy.net/Nix_%28Familienname%29

Nix ist selbverständlich ein äh... gängiger Nachname. Und die Vornamen können gern selbst geprüft werden.

Und ja, natürlich habe ich Humor. Ihr auch? ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 am

Interessanterweise sind es meistens die, die von sich behaupten sie hätten Humor, die schlussendlich keinen haben.

I say ignore Manghi.... or have him write it in English.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 am

Mangahn wrote:
Änderung der Nationalität von Kann Nix:, "Deutschland" zu "Staatenlos"
Änderung der Nationalität von Will Nix:, "Deutschland" zu "Staatenlos"
Hier war wohl der Wunsch der Vater des Gedanken. :)

http://wiki-de.genealogy.net/Nix_%28Familienname%29

Nix ist selbverständlich ein äh... gängiger Nachname. Und die Vornamen können gern selbst geprüft werden.

Und ja, natürlich habe ich Humor. Ihr auch? ;)

No, we don't have any humour. Because "Kann Nix" and "Will Nix" in this (unrealistic) constellation with their meaning (please...), despite the fact that "Nix" is an existing family name and there really exists a Mr. Willi Nix, these names will stay trotteled nevertheless. And if you have enough understanding of our work, you will accept that. Humour or not. Over and out. Haha! :|

Dragons

Post by Dragons » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello,

I really don't understand why one of my leaders lost his belgian nationality. His name is Jonathan Quadrana. I already met a belgian man named Quadrana. I believe the one who did remove it wasn't aware of the massive italian immigration in Belgium after the second world war, mainly in mines and factories. Many people in Belgium have italian names, for example Sébastien Pocognoli of the belgian football team, or the prime minister, Elio di Rupo. I even lived in a belgian town (Ougrée) where people mostly spoke italian at the local bakery. So I find this quite unfair. I also have a belgian rider named Farid Alaoui, and there, no nationality removed. I don't understand. And I would like to have in my team other names than Vander X or Vanden Y.

Is it possible to give Jonathan his nationality back ?

Thanks to the ones in charge.

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Dragons wrote:Hello,

I really don't understand why one of my leaders lost his belgian nationality. His name is Jonathan Quadrana. I already met a belgian man named Quadrana. I believe the one who did remove it wasn't aware of the massive italian immigration in Belgium after the second world war, mainly in mines and factories. Many people in Belgium have italian names, for example Sébastien Pocognoli of the belgian football team, or the prime minister, Elio di Rupo. I even lived in a belgian town (Ougrée) where people mostly spoke italian at the local bakery. So I find this quite unfair. I also have a belgian rider named Farid Alaoui, and there, no nationality removed. I don't understand. And I would like to have in my team other names than Vander X or Vanden Y.

Is it possible to give Jonathan his nationality back ?

Thanks to the ones in charge.
Pass is on the way.

Dragons

Post by Dragons » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Thank you very much !

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Moin zusammen

hatte schon mit FL in den letzten Tagen geredet, dass mein Fahrer Branislau Samoilau seine Nation wiederbekommen kann. Als link das dieser Name existiert sei der folgende als Bsp.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branislau_Samoilau
Bevor jmd sagt, dass er im deutschen mit j geschrieben wird: Ich habe diesen Namen nicht gewählt, laut Angaben ist es ein englisch aprachiges Team gewesen und somit sollte der die internationale Schreibweise in Ordnung sein. Zusätzlich ist die Übersetzung in lat. Buchstaben von russischen oder allgemein Ostländern nicht einheitlich geregelt und lässt bisschen Freiraum.

Hoffe also er darf seine Nation wiederhaben.

Mfg Tulpengeneral Adler
| ( o )( o ) | Spongebob

/ ( o )( o ) \ Patrick

( ( o )( o ) ) Thadeus

|( o )| |( o )| Eugene

team fl

Post by team fl » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Solltest wieder auswählen können. Dank an RSO. Habe den Fahrer total vergessen.

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Jupp, hatte das vorhin schnell gemacht und vergessen hier zu schreiben. :)

Rastaman

Post by Rastaman » Thu May 01, 2014 10:10 pm

rasta needs sitter for saturday 17:00 (Romandie)
Sitter gets carte blanche, just make i dont get big reg problems, a bit underreg is more than ok. :D

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri May 02, 2014 7:40 am

Nation Commitee = sitting

You drunk Rastainho !
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Rastaman

Post by Rastaman » Fri May 02, 2014 11:35 am

Seems so, post might be deleted :D, not sure if i can delete it.