Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

Pokemon Club

Re: Nationenkomitee / Nations Komitee /

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am

auxilium torino wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:Yes it is only about the first name Alk, not about the nationality. And Kumiku...not realistic.
yes, not realistic...but real...
So give a example please

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:Yes it is only about the first name Alk, not about the nationality. And Kumiku...not realistic.
So give a example please
He did. Read the thread.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:
So give a example please
you are really the best!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

auxilium torino wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:
So give a example please
you are really the best!
Maybe if you don't wait one week to answer it could be easier to see no ? You need 1 week to create a familiy tree for your daughter ?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

i read the thread only yesterday, i was long time not in forum.
But for you is to hard to understand this :/

Only one stupid can think like you about my answer, but is not a surprise, still with your friends ;)

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:25 pm

auxilium torino wrote:i read the thread only yesterday, i was long time not in forum.
But for you is to hard to understand this :/

Only one stupid can think like you about my answer, but is not a surprise, still with your friends ;)
1/ Was long time you don't looks the forum ? So looks it more often, no ?

2/ So show her passport. Your answer can be the truth. Or it can be a lie. I see any proof that an italian-peruvian-japanese woman name Kumiku. Looks too easy for me to say "oh but I know someone who call him/her Blablabla" when nobody more in the world -not even your bests friends Google or Wikipedia- never listen this name.
"My best friend name is TableChaise, you don't know this first name ? Normal, he his the one in the world. But no problem I can show you his passeport." The door is open for all fantasy name so. But only if you are in fairplay committee.

3/ Talking about fairplay. I am stupid ? Because you are not able to show a proof immediately yoou start me and "my friends" (don't know you talk about who, and I don't care). What an example as fair-play member for others players. Looks it is too hard for you to support the criticism, maybe your mind is too close and too much focus only on you for that.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm

you listen about real life and work? no?
ok, now i can understand, if you spend your whole time in RSf forum :?

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:50 pm

auxilium torino wrote:you listen about real life and work? no?

I do not, unfortunately, has to look for someone like you in nk and fk.
Constant provocations and unnecessary comments!

steinz

Post by steinz » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Finally kick Auxilium Torino out of any comitee, he´s fooling around in!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 am

Real life and work ? I don't care about your real life we are in RSF here. No time to looks the forum 5 min but time to ride some 1h30/2h races ? Why not, but it isn't the topic. Just talk about the only Kumiku in the world, no time to enter in a war against you because of your childishs provocations.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
Real life and work ? I don't care about your real life we are in RSF here. No time to looks the forum 5 min but time to ride some 1h30/2h races ? Why not, but it isn't the topic. Just talk about the only Kumiku in the world, no time to enter in a war against you because of your childishs provocations.
There are usually at least two involved in a fight and you're both getting more and more off topic.

Liberty

Post by Liberty » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Vladimir Ashkenazy hat irgendwann mal die isländische staatsbürgerschaft bekommen, normal ein russe, wenn man ihn aber trotz staatsbürgerschaft nach island lässt kann man das mit den nationen und namen ja ganz abschaffen und nur noch nach klon oder falschschreibung schauen

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 pm

ich kann also auch türkische oder russiche namen zu deutschen fahrenr nerhmen? ist ja weit verbreitet in deutschland

So i can use turkish or russish name for german rider? there are many turkish and russish names for german people
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:35 am

Liberty wrote:Vladimir Ashkenazy hat irgendwann mal die isländische staatsbürgerschaft bekommen, normal ein russe, wenn man ihn aber trotz staatsbürgerschaft nach island lässt kann man das mit den nationen und namen ja ganz abschaffen und nur noch nach klon oder falschschreibung schauen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Ashkenazy

Vladimir Davidovich Ashkenazy (Russian: Владимир Давидович Ашкенази, Vladimir Davidovič Aškenazi; born July 6, 1937) is a Russian-Icelandic conductor and pianist. Since 1972 he has been a citizen of Iceland

Libby, i think is ok, or?

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 am

The thing with the migration is long story and quite difficult to tell. To make thing short: Riders should have a reals existiting or realistic name for their nationality (well, what's realistic). This is also stated in the Guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3207#p64909

In my opinion, the real existing part is easy to handle. Because if a guy named Vladimir Davidovich Ashkenazy exists and has the icelantic passport, discussion is over. A rider named like that should be allowed to have the icelantic nationality. But this leads to the following question: Could every russian named rider be given the icelantic passport because of that, would that be realistic? Even a more difficult example to discuss would be a Turkish name and the German / Austrian / Swiss nationality. Or as Hanse asked, Russian names for German riders (as there lives a russian minority in Germany with the German nationality). Still, most of the Germans will be called Meier or Schmidt or whatever name suits them best.

Thus, the question always is: Is the name realistic for this nationality? If yes, then it's ok, if not, then not. And if 90% of all German riders have Russian names in the future, it's also not realistic anymore and the NC has to correct that, f.e. with declining more Germans with Russian names.

Well known examples:

- $ükrü Pehlivan, Germany
- Omar Fahrny, Switzerland
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

FL FL....

Fahrny? How more swiss than Fahrny can you actually get? Ok, Rösti and Hochuli..
Omar? Okay, but only half ok. In the Fahrny case the back story was indeed a tunisian mother, but to me Omar could just be a name a pure blooded swiss couple like too. And even if not, the combination Omar Fahrny doesn't make it a "foreign name" Bad example there IMO.

My opinion on the immigration issue? Pretty simple, but complicated to write down.
A multi step process basically.
Nr 1: What country is it.
a) Immigration country (even if some immigration countries officially insist they aren't..) with a fairly big population? Basically any name goes. USA for example. Everything that's acceptable somewhere IMO is ok in the US. To a lesser degree in Germany, Switzerland etc etc etc etc as well. If not, then for those countries, Germany Switzerland for example at least any names from big immigration groups should be ok. Even if in reality no Swiss citizen has that particular let's say turkish surname, it exists, it's seems entirely possible that it's there, but it isn't. That would be enough IMO in those countries (and even realistic sounding fantasy-names from Turkey or Albania or wherever) Australia, same thing, etc etc.
b) Immigration countries with a small population. Luxemburg for example... there maybe the immigrants family name should exist? Remember a case here when Aux didn't allow a xxx in Lux at first, there was no xxx with citizenship in Lux... thought was way over the top, but maybe for small countries that's a good way to go?
c) Non immigration countries, let's say Japan. Where immigration, incl citizenship is very rare. Or China, same thing. Basically, no. Go ethnic or forget it. :D Of course some immigration exists here too, especially in Japan there's quite a big number of Kumiko Müllers and Steve Katos, who often have 2 passports (illegally of course, officially after 18? 20?) only 1 allowed, but just tell the Japanese you're Japanese and keep the other one and no problem... But in principle I'd say let's "force" those non immigration countries to have their names.. even if a completely German name can be a half Japanese too. And here too maybe a distinction between countries with a big population (China) and those with a small one (Vanuatu)
d) Country with minorities.Of course the minorities are ok.

Second step: GENERAL ehm.. mmh, Picture? Ok, the general picture.
A turkish name in Germany? Ok, can pass. But, ok, let's look at the general picture. waaah, 30% of RSF germans are turkish, another 20% some other immigrants. Too much. Then start refusing all new immigrants unless they are proven, exists in reality, until the general picture becomes more realistic again. Here the example is Germany, but actually that's the country with the smallest risk almost.... It's more the opposite which happens at RSF , German minorities or immigrants taking over other RSF countries.... (at least was years ago, without seeing it from the inside nowadays I have the impression that the "germanization of the RSF world" has decreased.) But sometimes IMO the minorities etc still risk taking over... Chinese in Vietnam for a while, one team dominating Vietnam, and liked Chinese names... while in reality the chinese minority is tiny, at RSF it was almost 50% or so...

Third step: (could be a sidestep or something else)
Mixed names in a country were neither name is native... .let's say Abdullah Sato in Germany. OF COURSE it could exist too. And maybe does. But here I would go for.... either show me it exists in reality or make Abdullah egyptian or japanese. For mixed names one of the 2 names needs to be "native". Or widespread in the country... Björn.. not really GERMAN, but mainstream enough to be used by "normal" germans. While Abdullah really isn't... So Björn Sato, Germany? Ok. Abdullah Sato Germany? Not ok, Arabic country or Japan. Or "proof" that there is a guy with that name that as german nationality.

Seems pretty easy, common sense to me actually. But you guys do what you want, as long as we know the rules, (which now we do under the new leadership) we can deal with it, even if we maybe don't agree with everything.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 pm

+1 for roby
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:52 pm

So you're practically saying the same thing I do. Nice :)

And I was of course referring to "Omar". Be happy that I mentioned this average rider.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Yep, except I spelled it out, while you didn't.

And Omar?
Just check telefonbuch.ch for some Omars. First in Ticino there's quite a few, not really surprising actually. and even on the first page there's already 2 "Omar hundsnormalerschweizername". Or just one, already closed it again, grrr.... So Omar just wasn't a good example. It's more swiss than Wesley (who was belgian but who would be no problem in Switzerland and you woudn't put into this "foreign names" discussion)
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Yep, except I spelled it out, while you didn't.
And I like it!

Btw, is Omar owner of the Fahrny Coiffeur Fachschule in Zürich?

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:52 pm

team fl wrote:
Btw, is Omar owner of the Fahrny Coiffeur Fachschule in Zürich?
off topic?
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:55 am

Messaggio di RC Matrosen OK(National Comitee), 03.04.2013
�nderung der Nationalit�t von Gummo Marx:, "USA" zu "Staatenlos"
Begr�ndung: Nome sbagliato! Il ciclista sarà senza patria. Scegliete la prossima volta un nome credibile.

Hmm, if Groucho, Harpo and Chico are right, also Gummo should be right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gummo_Marx

Please give him back nationality.

And Explain to RC Matrosen to search before on Google if the people exists.... Thanks;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 am

quentin wrote:Team Indonesia

Patria Rastra "Dinawan" Indonesian cyclist is born 11.26.1989. It is in the team Polygon Sweet Nice "Wikipedia"
I do not understand why his nationality is denied

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 am

quentin wrote:Patria Rastra "Dinawan" Indonesian is a runner Polygon Sweet Nice team "Wikipedia". I do not understand why he refuses Indonesian nationality. :(

This is fun... quentin posts wherever, I copy it here and then delete the original post, it might grow further.... but if the guy can't find the real place himself...

brunolx

Post by brunolx » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi.

Because of Auxilium Torino I lost I think 3 or 4 portuguese riders. Today is the 3rd time or 4th time(every time Auxilium Torino) and is it not fair, I can prove that the name(Mansinho) is portuguese. Is there avenues with guys called ".. Mansinho" and I chose this name because I work with one "Mansinho".Where I can prove it and make the rider portuguese again?

http://www.portugalio.com/tavira/avenid ... -mansinho/ (Avenue Eduardo Mansinho)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHvFtVULipw (produced by Alexandre Mansinho)

http://www.pai.pt/pastelaria-doce-doce- ... -8800-363/ (Rua Doutor Renato Mansinho)

Let's use some fair play. . Some one can tell me where Auxilium Torino learn portuguese?