Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Non-technical discussions about RSF-riders and teams.

Moderator: englishmods

luques

Re: Nationenkomitee / Nations Committee

Post by luques » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Moved here, didn't belong to the FPK

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 pm

So i can't get the nationality back ?
(and sorry for the wrong posting in fairplay)

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:59 pm

You're writing about proof. Feel free to post it here.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:52 am

luques wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:23 pm
Moved here, didn't belong to the FPK
Before posting any proofs i need to know:
Did the nation committee recognize that Karim is used as First and Familly name ?

If yes wich kind of proofs are accepted by the nation committee ? IShould i give an exemple of someone who has Chadi as Family name ?
If it yes a simple search in wikipedia about "Chadi" ( link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chadi )you will find that there is a known Algerian boxer who has Chadi as a familly name.
Or go to geneanet ( link: https://www.geneanet.org/genealogie/chadi/CHADI ) and you will find that there is actually 190 people with Chadi as family name .

It seems that there is any arabian in the nation committee, and it's acceptable that they found some issues to make the decision but as i
sayd a simple serch in wikipedia and it's done.(i don't blame anybody, everyone can make mistakes)

I still cannot understand why puting the Fist and Familly names in wrong order would affect the game or the community ..

team fl

Post by team fl » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:09 pm

The reason is simple. It's the law ;). Everytime you name a rider you accept the NC Guidelines that exactly state that first and family name have to be in the right order. But you're right, there is no arabian player im the NC. So our judgement may be mistaken. So thanks for your help. We'll have a look at it.

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:22 pm

Aha so it's my fault too because i don't read everything, sorry for that i will pay more attention next time, i appreciate that the administration is listening to the players thank you .

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm

So would i get the nationality back ?

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 am

So far you have only proven that Chadi is a family Name. Anyway, I did some digging myself. Karim is a valid family name indeed. Although I could not find anybody with the first name Chadi I see no reason why nobody should be able to get that first Name, while Karim seems to be totally fine.

But is Karim really a common family name in Morocco? I found Egypt, Iran, India, Lebanon, Kenia and Bangladesh. But nobody with that name from Morocco…

Anyway, it's Arabian, and although I think there are regional differences as well, I don't see a reason for the rider not to get his nationality back. So "passport" is on the way (Morocco, right?), takes the usual three days due to technical reasons.

Thanks again for the help.

Casablanca ProTeam

Post by Casablanca ProTeam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:04 pm

team fl wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 am
So far you have only proven that Chadi is a family Name. Anyway, I did some digging myself. Karim is a valid family name indeed. Although I could not find anybody with the first name Chadi I see no reason why nobody should be able to get that first Name, while Karim seems to be totally fine.

But is Karim really a common family name in Morocco? I found Egypt, Iran, India, Lebanon, Kenia and Bangladesh. But nobody with that name from Morocco…

Anyway, it's Arabian, and although I think there are regional differences as well, I don't see a reason for the rider not to get his nationality back. So "passport" is on the way (Morocco, right?), takes the usual three days due to technical reasons.

Thanks again for the help.
Yes what you said is right, actually my familly name is karim that's why i puted it for my best young rider looool, thank you for all the time and interest given to solve this matter.And yes the nationality is Morocco.As far as i know Karim is more used as a family name than Chadi especially in Morocco.