TT Power Consumation

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Chense

TT Power Consumation

Post by Chense » Sun May 14, 2023 7:31 pm

Something i just got after over 2500 races - In a TT with 100% you will loose less power then if you ride Red alone in a Peloton - It might be intended yes but its just totally unrealistic ... is that not something to go for? 100% = Red tempo - 85% = Blue Tempo 75% = Red tempo.

Would make the very expensive reg more sensefull for some kind of races like the GTs indeed ... just something to think about - Dont say its perfect to change it to the numbers mentioned above but whenever we change the energy system it could be something to keep in mind to couple those 2 "kinds of tempo" to each other.

flockmastoR

Re: TT Power Consumation

Post by flockmastoR » Tue May 23, 2023 10:16 am

Chense wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:31 pm
Something i just got after over 2500 races - In a TT with 100% you will loose less power then if you ride Red alone in a Peloton - It might be intended yes but its just totally unrealistic ... is that not something to go for? 100% = Red tempo - 85% = Blue Tempo 75% = Red tempo.

Would make the very expensive reg more sensefull for some kind of races like the GTs indeed ... just something to think about - Dont say its perfect to change it to the numbers mentioned above but whenever we change the energy system it could be something to keep in mind to couple those 2 "kinds of tempo" to each other.
Realism of outcome should be more important than realism of details (numbers of energy calculations). Is the "reg" of such importance in real races as it is in C4F? I think it is very well balanced in this regard, but I there might be other opinions
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points