End of The Month Prizes

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

luques

End of The Month Prizes

Post by luques » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:50 am

Probably said here and there, let's start to take a first turn of opinions and impressions.

I am thinking to give some sponsor prize to div 1 winner, something like 100/200k, scaling down to the 10th (maybe?).

Don't have precise numbers in my mind, but in general, what you think about giving some money to the better placed at the end of month (just to make div positions count something).

Let me know your ideas.

Robyklebt

Re: End of The Month Prizes

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:43 am

It's about honor, not money IMO, so I'd rather not have it. But since you like it....
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:56 pm

I would go even further from > 2 million (200k is nothing) until last place in div1.
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Knew there were people who didn't understand that difficult concept, honor.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Personally I don't care much, as I don't think I will ever be in that position again. But in the end, I guess a team that wins Div. 1 has money as it's least problem. So I would rather give other incentives, like licence for the next month for free.

But in general, I also think that winning it, standing on top, being dominant and superior, höhö, should be the only incentive that is needed. If best, it's a pure byproduct of having fun playing this game. So, in my opinion, if I have to be for or agains it, there is no such thing needed.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:52 am

Ok, looks to me this thing can stay in standby actually. I like the idea but will keep it there.

GUDE LAUNE

Post by GUDE LAUNE » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:05 am

I think some extra money is a nice thing - not espacially for the winner of div 1 - i would agree but you have to give him money to be able to give money to the others...
Because imo espacially for the places 2-10 it would be intresting - sadly there´s no honor for the second place...
And I would think 500 k and then every place - 50 k
Would be nice if you change it in the next four month so that I may earn the money, when I´m there winning the div1 :lol:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:29 am

More money? Do you want me to be forced to pay 200% for all riders to get rid of all the money?

Carry Rhodan

Post by Carry Rhodan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 am

I promoted from Div 7 to Div 5 after a few Races, didnt get any promotion reward and cant afford good riders there ((div6-7 transfer market is closed for me) And you think about making the rich richer in Div 1?? Grats!
WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS! Rhodan Underdogs

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:48 am

Carry Rhodan wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 am
I promoted from Div 7 to Div 5 after a few Races, didnt get any promotion reward and cant afford good riders there ((div6-7 transfer market is closed for me) And you think about making the rich richer in Div 1?? Grats!
Stop crying just continue to ride and you get rich soon. But "end of the month prizes" is a silly idea, true to that.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:40 am

Carry Rhodan wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 am
Good point there. It wasn't easy to go up to division 5 back in the days. But now that you get in there after just a few races, the market system should be changed...It's hard for new teams in Div5 to bid for good riders. Should be Div1-4 Or 3. Or something like that.

Carry Rhodan

Post by Carry Rhodan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:17 am

I didnt expect to jump from Div 7 to Div 5 after just two wins. Its not comprehensible.

Furthermore i dont understand why there are two different transfer markets. The manual does not say anything about that. What is the intention?
WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS! Rhodan Underdogs

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:30 am

Carry Rhodan wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:17 am
I didnt expect to jump from Div 7 to Div 5 after just two wins. Its not comprehensible.

Furthermore i dont understand why there are two different transfer markets. The manual does not say anything about that. What is the intention?
The intention was for new teams not to have to outbid older manager because they have less money. Of course with our low player count you are goint fasr to div 5 thats not perfect.
Hansa

est. 03.08.2009