Work in Progress

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

luques

Work in Progress

Post by luques » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:38 am

As I saw various people asking for it, a bit of update of some things that we are working on.

1) Fixing the relegation bug, it will be just a small fix to ensure that who has to be promoted is promoted, who has to stay there stays, and who has to be relegated will be relegated.

In a future probably we can also discuss about reducing the number of players for each division, having 40-50-60 for smaller divisions looks useless. Also the numbers of teams promoted and relegated imo is too high.

2) Inserting a final race/tour prize balanced with the category of the race/tour, I will test it once the real calendar is over, using fantasy tours/races as test.

For the rest, let's focus on WC at the end of the month that already look buggy :)

Robyklebt

Re: Work in Progress

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:06 am

Thanks for the info!
About 2) can you post the details in the thread it was discussed before doing it? Just in case somebody has a soulthunder. (ok translation doesn't work like this I fear...) Ok, a brilliant addition or sees a problem with it. After all better to have enough salt in the soup.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:15 am

All these div are just fantasy. So I don't care about it. I think we can cancel all div. they are useless for race/tour and market ( just 1-5 / 6-7 usefull for noob).
About race/tour cat. I'm total agree with you. Not realistic that to make easy money is better do singol race cat 1 and not GT or big classics.
Mens sana in corpore sano

luques

Post by luques » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Seeing some advices here and there, to try fix the relegation bug, the div 6 will be filled (when there are not enough players) with the inactive players of div 7 that have the highest number of ethernal points.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:57 pm

just delete all that useless Div, 1 div for all !

luques

Post by luques » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:39 am

Reshuffle of divisions done.
If at the end of the month all will work good, I will make this modification permanent in the system.

For November, instead, will be time for race prize based on category.