Cheating or bugs?

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

auxilium torino

Cheating or bugs?

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Since some weeks happens strange "features"...I speak it about with luq private in skype, but i see that some features still happens and not only to me!
I inscrive my team in some races, team was full inscript, all riders in and some times before the start ( also 1 day before ).
At start my team was not inscripte, i am not in race....
First time, ok, i believe is my error!
Second time, strange coincidence....but now the coincidence are too much!
In race happens several times strange attac...or tempo ( or no tempo ), without i give some order!
Ok, if i play i can click the wrong tactic, can happens, but not that i am in tempo , i go in kitchen, and when i am back the rider, "alone", decide make no tempo since some km...or attac 5 - 6 km later that i was no online...this features also happens to often to believe in a simple error!

Yesterday another strange fail...this time PTT ride with us Burgos tour..is offline more then 80 km without setting!
race is circa 150 km....peloton was in tempo some km in red too...i let carlos without helper some km, and lose really fast 20 energie, i set 2 helper to reload it...Carlos is really similar to PTT captain, and clipperteam captain!

Last km was a 6%!....i calcolate that probably carlos will be in front with clipper rider, and PTT 2 or 3 seconds in back!
But Ptt captain win the stage!
I try some experiment in the "kurz rennen"( sorry, don´t know the english world!)...
And after my trying ever still unexplicable the reason because PTT was in front of Clipper and with my rider togheter!
Can i have a tehnich explication, thanks!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

ProTour-Team

Re: Cheating or bugs?

Post by ProTour-Team » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:32 pm

obviously cheating, ban or at least big fine!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Idéfix wrote:hello!

Well, there are 2 different things.

1) the first thing you describe is an account hacking. Or you are fool (let's not exclude that possibility^^), or there is an account hacker here. Well, first thing would be to change your password + to seek to whom you gave it (for a sitting e.g.). And maybe Luques / the admins could track the IP and find the cheater.

2) the second thing you describe really look like a "normal" thing in game. free team's climber has -1 in climbskill, +2 in flatskill, maybe 20 powerpoints more, and probably different form. The result of the stage was: you both attack last km and you are both in the same second (and free team won at sprint, because he has 10 sprintskill more than you. I see nothing strange here, but maybe you grow paranoïac...
...what is to link to the possibility I do not exclude at the beginning of that post ;-)

Edit : "Kurz rennen" is "short races"
We change already us password, but the problem still, and nobody was in my account ( this was checked from Luques..)

About the second thing, what you say is ok about a normal race...but PTT say he was offline without setting more then half race..also he should be circa some energie less, and cannot recover all in last km, also with 2 helper, for sure, and 20 energie more then me, i don´t believe, i was with 992 before the attac!
About the sprint is ok, i lose it, i have no chance, but was not ok, in my eyes is tha attac, normaly he should be after the clipper rider!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Something strange happened also to me sometimes...
Like today. My sprinter ( flat 79 sprint 81) followed nother rider that I set.
Mens sana in corpore sano