Wishes or To-do-list

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Alster

Wishes or To-do-list

Post by Alster » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi guys and girls. I'm not the most active guy on the forum, but i play the game a long time and have some wishes. I don't know if Buh/Leso and Luques have the time for it or in the case of Luques the authorization to change things, but i thought i write what i likes to be changed. So that is it whats in my head:

- more rights for the Names-comitee
- the loading bug when the km are changing should be fixed (it really sucks^^)
- more space for the chat… two lines would be awsome to prevent spelling mistakes
- a mark option for the transfermarket… i have 20 riders an can not bid in this case, so it would be nice to mark riders who are interesting
- mute button… so much guys sucks in the chat, i read often i sucks^^, so it would be nice to ignore the chat of some guys
- more stats… i really like statistics, it would be awsome to see the results of every rider… really every result, not just the palmares
- give the guys who design races a benefit, some races for free or something like this
- no starting of races with less then 4 teams… or maybe 6 teams
- a better training system… just luck is not cool… i have no suggestion, but maybe someone has a great idea to do it better
- reducing the time for sign up to a race... i'm a sponataeous guy and a half hour before th race begins is... a long time

Feel free to complete it with your ideas for a better game or to say me that are stupid ideas and i'm a douchebag.

PS: Sorry for the bad english, i'm far away form being a natvie speaker... i just hope you understand what i want.

team fl

Re: Wishes or To-do-list

Post by team fl » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 am

Nice to see people think about the game and try to suggest possible improvements. Anyway, here are my thoughts or questions about your suggestions:

What rights do you think about? Name changing? Anyway, it's the Nations Committee ;).
Indeed.
- more space for the chat… two lines would be awsome to prevent spelling mistakes
- mute button… so much guys sucks in the chat, i read often i sucks^^, so it would be nice to ignore the chat of some guys
First you have to distinguish between the race chat and the general chat. Both suggestion could fit for the general chat but I think it's problematic for the race chat, technically and organisationally. But in my opinion, both things are not needed for a better game play.
- a mark option for the transfermarket… i have 20 riders an can not bid in this case, so it would be nice to mark riders who are interesting
Luxury problems. pff... I don't see the big need for such a function, but if it's easy to implement, why not. Not the highest priority though.
- more stats… i really like statistics, it would be awsome to see the results of every rider… really every result, not just the palmares
Perfect chance for a better promotion of the RSF/C4F licence. Yes, have more statistics and pretty little things that don't affect that game play. But only if you pay for the game.
- give the guys who design races a benefit, some races for free or something like this
Yes, but... You do that in licence days/weeks/month per race? Or have a "designer" team? Anway, an incentive or a reward for designing races sounds not too bad in General.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5149&p=94609#p94609
- a better training system… just luck is not cool… i have no suggestion, but maybe someone has a great idea to do it better
I think the training system is one thing that makes this game so great. And it's not luck, it's probability. You can still influence it. So don't change that.
- reducing the time for sign up to a race... i'm a sponataeous guy and a half hour before th race begins is... a long time
I think 30 min is perfectly fine (for me). I have been in situations where I was glad to be able to do settings 30 min before the game because otherwise I would not have been able too before the race started. So there are also Advantages of having 30 min to do settings, have a look at your opponents, etc.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Listening. Wait if there are other feedbacks before answering.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:42 pm

team fl wrote:Nice to see people think about the game and try to suggest possible improvements. Anyway, here are my thoughts or questions about your suggestions:

What rights do you think about? Name changing? Anyway, it's the Nations Committee ;).
Indeed.
First you have to distinguish between the race chat and the general chat. Both suggestion could fit for the general chat but I think it's problematic for the race chat, technically and organisationally. But in my opinion, both things are not needed for a better game play.
Luxury problems. pff... I don't see the big need for such a function, but if it's easy to implement, why not. Not the highest priority though.
Perfect chance for a better promotion of the RSF/C4F licence. Yes, have more statistics and pretty little things that don't affect that game play. But only if you pay for the game.
Yes, but... You do that in licence days/weeks/month per race? Or have a "designer" team? Anway, an incentive or a reward for designing races sounds not too bad in General.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5149&p=94609#p94609
I think the training system is one thing that makes this game so great. And it's not luck, it's probability. You can still influence it. So don't change that.
I think 30 min is perfectly fine (for me). I have been in situations where I was glad to be able to do settings 30 min before the game because otherwise I would not have been able too before the race started. So there are also Advantages of having 30 min to do settings, have a look at your opponents, etc.
1) Yeah if a guys is without nation or havea crazy name as "Hhhhhh Hhhhhh", can be nice to change it

2) Let the time to fix it

3) The chat...in fact if you don't want to talk or read what people say, we can just don't answer and ignore them.

4) Transfert market. Agree with FL about your point. Personnally I would like to see new profil in the market, as 64mont/64flat , or 52-65 73 sprint for example.

5) Statistics. Can be nice. Don't know why we don't do that. Maybe it makes the server go too slow

6) I like the training as it is currently, else if I fail too much 99% training.

7) The time before the race. Else if what FL say is totally true and often happen to me, I would prefer to have only 15 min before the race. And during the race, I would like to have a 20 sectact too.

And in my to do list wish I would like :

A) More riders for teams which start the game or reset. Or better to say more money. Maybe 17 or 18M instead of 15M. It can maybe help some newbies to test more kind of the riders profil. Maybe better to have them the time understand a bit the game, fail without big consequence and skip a reset or worse to see them leave the game.

B) To have the possibility to ride 2 races / day for a team. If some want, have the time and enough riders to play 2 times in a day, let's them the possibility to do it. Maybe less multis and bigger fields like that. It can be an license advantage too.

C) Stop this 10 sec refresh for people without license, it is horrible to play.

D) The (down)hill / flat balance which is too much in advantage for hill I think. We sacrifice some kill of profil because of that. It is a bit sad.

D bis) The flat in general. useless for TT and useless for sprint when mountain and downhill are way much important.

E) The form.
- I think not that hard to add some new curves. The linear 100 - 85 -100 is way too much predictable.
- Maybe, we can have a day form too, as PCM. It can be between -1/+1 or -2/+2. Or maybe only for the sprint, as the 0/-6 malus we had in the old system.

F) I would like to see the helpers system change, and to see some new skills and bordures too, but I won't ask that much for the moment

RTS Cycling

Post by RTS Cycling » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Hey guys,

we must change the 60% rule for races!
Many team of all the time of the race, come in two times and sprint at the end und get a good result and other work for him.
Iam suggest a 60% rule for the complete race, but the km must be added.
In this way, we can aviod, that team very long off from race.

What do you mean guys?

Greeting RTS

High Flyer

Post by High Flyer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:19 pm

RTS Cycling wrote:Hey guys,

we must change the 60% rule for races!
Many team of all the time of the race, come in two times and sprint at the end und get a good result and other work for him.
Iam suggest a 60% rule for the complete race, but the km must be added.
In this way, we can aviod, that team very long off from race.

What do you mean guys?

Greeting RTS
I would disagree with that RTS, a race doesn't require you to be on the race page for 60% of the race, just be active for it. I may be riding for my sprinter in a flat race, go off for first 30km while others ride, then go online maybe 4km every 15km when in tempo, just coming online to make sure that my rider is still in tempo and/or the the break is still catchable.

In essence, there is no difference between a team that is offline a long time of the race and someone who is online and does nothing.
Online =/= Active