Inovation

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Runner

Inovation

Post by Runner » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello, maybe I'm being stupid but I think you could innovate the C4F ...
Some ideas:
1. You could split the divisions equal to reality ... World Tour, Pro Continental, Continental, where teams of World Tour have more money to pay all the teams in the World Tour could be Division 1 and 2, Continental Pro 3 , 4.5 and Continental 6, 7. The teams World Tour would be required to have at least 23 riders, the Pro Continental at least 15 and Continental at least 9 and is given some funding always soaring division to encourage the purchase reinforcements ...
2. You could also leave the Continental Pro teams and World Tour over 18 riders participating in more than one tour at the same time because it is What happens in reality ...
3. You could also cause had Staffs, for example Sporting Directors, Coaches, Doctors, and each would be necessary to take a Tour Director who are qualified for the tour in question .. The Coaches Training ... From the influence or worse best way.
 3.1 How would run the Sporting Directors? Sporting directors would be evaluated on: Evidence for Steps (white and yellow T) / Classic / Jumpers Green / Jumpers on the Mount, for each director had their specialty and was taken to the appropriate Tour him ...
3.2 Coaches should be evaluated with the evaluations of training, mountain, plane, descent, time trial, sprint and more than you imagine or create ..
4. The 50 selling days think are completely unnecessary and could turn out to be by the end of the respective period, whereas in reality takes place like this, the team that bought the rider is that choose your time period in team, with a minimum of until the end of time.
5. Young riders should not be purchased, but discovered by a Scout, it would be a piece of Staff, would also have to review, mountain, up, down, time trial, sprint, parallel, recuperation ...

I think that's all ... I hope you do not take this the wrong way my suggestions, only to make the actual game and funniest ... Thanks!

P.S.: Sorry my English :D

Pokemon Club

Re: Inovation

Post by Pokemon Club » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:38 pm

I don't really understand the role of sportives directors and coachs actually

NicoVanarlo

Re: Inovation

Post by NicoVanarlo » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Nothing to do with runner's idea but I guess "inovation" is the good word for what I suggest so...

I think blue tempo is pretty useless in a race. Ok, the escape use it some km between the green and red one but the "intermediate tempo" sould be the most use in a race no?
So what I ask: green tempo could become a really cool tempo, riders loose less energy
Red tempo become something like a "supertempo", the moment when the rider give everything, lactates come very fast, the rider loose a lot of energy really fast. For the moment, a rider in red loose something like 25-30 energy point on flat. He could loose 60, even 90!
If you do that, blue tempo will find a place in the game. People will choose when they use red, they will not say "ok, still 30km to go, 2 riders to make the tempo, let's go until finish line".
In the others games, when something is too strong, developers make the thing less strong. Imo, Red tempo is too strong, the balance "energy/power" get too much advantages.