Changing off rules

Discussion about technical stuff and suggestions for improvement.

Moderator: systemmods

Wookie

Re: Changing off rules

Post by Wookie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Idéfix wrote: I already know Wookie is against that idea, if I consider his behaviour at today's race...
Don´t cry.

It was the first time in my hole career that i killed a group because i was off...

Hasselhoff

Post by Hasselhoff » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Murder!

You can't compare shooting a child with a gun with a (even not fairplay-rule-breaking) situation or behaviour in a game. This is just a game, keep cool. :)

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Wookie wrote:
Idéfix wrote: I already know Wookie is against that idea, if I consider his behaviour at today's race...
Don´t cry.

It was the first time in my hole career that i killed a group because i was off...

ok, ok...
Today I bought a gun, and I shot a child. It was the first time in my all life that I did that... Then, it's ok? :-)
good comparison...

luques

Post by luques » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:09 am

Off rules should be changed for sure but I don-t think this is really important.

If someone enters in the escape it's in 90% of the cases because he wants that the escape go through. So he has no real intention to create a damage to the escape.
Many of the guys playing here, however, have some social life, so it can happen that they have an unscheduled meeting, or someone comes back home... and so it can happen that they will stay off for a bit. Just react as you prefer, you can find some kind of agreement after or try to attack (or try a different tactic in general).

And actually yes the example was a "bit" too much, it's a game after all ;)